Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over You can’t attract disabled women even if you tried

• Thread starter depressedblackcel
  • Start date
depressedblackcel

depressedblackcel

Self-banned
-
I remember my first semester of college. There was this disabled girl with a bad limp (one leg shorter than the other) and her left arm didn’t fully grow. She was slightly below average so I thought to myself I can easily ascend. Well I was wrong ofc I asked for her Snapchat, she actually spoke to me for a couple of days. I thought to myself I gotta make a move so I did and was immediately friendzoned. Then she started avoiding me in class, so yes all girls are the same:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:. I only ever approached one disabled girl but that was a lesson for me.

All holes are given special privileges due to orbiters worshiping them.

(I'm feeling very great, suddenly...)

Re: OT what do I do
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#150848913Sunday, November 30, 2014 7:38 PM CST
Then don't make yourself suffer any further guilt. If you apologize and the person doesn't want to accept it, It's their decision and you simply cannot control their actions. I would personally consider your relationship with your "Friend" as opportunistic rather than platonic as it's evident that he's concerned with benefiting from your mistakes. I'm going to suggest that you simply just remain calm and if your "Friend" disregards your Point-Of-View despite genuine and open-minded attempts, It's likely best to just simply end the relationship altogether.

I remember my first semester of college. There was this disabled girl with a bad limp (one leg shorter than the other) and her left arm didn’t fully grow. She was slightly below average so I thought to myself I can easily ascend. Well I was wrong ofc I asked for her Snapchat, she actually spoke to me for a couple of days. I thought to myself I gotta make a move so I did and was immediately friendzoned. Then she started avoiding me in class, so yes all girls are the same:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:. I only ever approached one disabled girl but that was a lesson for me.
brutal. i remember when i was in a mental ward even the mentally insane foids were repelled by my subhuman face:fuk:

I matched with a light-skinned black girl with deformed short arms that looked like a T-Rex on a dating app last year, (literally her fingers and hands were fused and bizarre looking) she was a server at my local Chili's restaurant . Her face was like a 4/10.

Texted and talked with her a few times but she ghosted me when I mentioned about meeting up for a drink.

It was then that I knew I had hit rock bottom. A LITERAL DEFORMED GENETIC ABOMINATION rejected me! Few months later I saw her out with some nerdy tall 5/10 white guy. OVER

They're all chad only