Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

you cannot run away from your sub concious and problems

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
just your daily dosage of reminder that you cannot scape from your problems and bury your head in the sand.

Those unhandled traumas , fears what ever deep in your subconcious. You cannot hide from from them, you cannot run away from your problems.
They come to the surface as alcoholism, eating disorders, imsomnia, , drug addiction and all kinds of individual fuckery etc etc etc

Gents its better to take the time and patience to deal with your problems inside of running and hiding from them.

just your daily dosage of reminder that you cannot scape from your problems and bury your head in the sand.

Those unhandled traumas , fears what ever deep in your subconcious. You cannot hide from from them, you cannot run away from your problems.
They come to the surface as alcoholism, eating disorders, imsomnia, , drug addiction and all kinds of individual fuckery etc etc etc

Gents its better to take the time and patience to deal with your problems inside of running and hiding from them.
Just work through them lol. Like working out even when your muscules are sore.

If you was bluepilled you would already have killed yourself
i dont have the balls to do it. I tried hanging myself, but pussied out numerous times lel. The closest i was to dying was when a cop pointed an assault rifle at me. You see these fucking movies where people charge at incoming fires with no fear n shit, while i felt like i was gonna piss myself when i saw it lel.

i dont have the balls to do it. I tried hanging myself, but pussied out numerous times lel. The closest i was to dying was when a cop pointed an assault rifle at me. You see these fucking movies where people charge at incoming fires with no fear n shit, while i felt like i was gonna piss myself when i saw it lel.
It's because the blackpill saves you a lot of adversity tbh. Imagine being bluepilled constantly approaching women and getting rejected all while blaming yourself.

Just work through them lol. Like working out even when your muscules are sore.
silly young man. First grow a beard before commenting on things you know nothing about. That strong iron man rubbish is theworst thing you can do to your yourself.

Patience and effort are the key components because you first need to identify your fuckeries and traumas and then then implement solutions which by the very nature takes a little time.

silly young man. First grow a beard before commenting on things you know nothing about. That strong iron man rubbish is theworst thing you can do to your yourself.

Patience and effort are the key components because you first need to identify your fuckeries and traumas and then then implement solutions which by the very nature takes a little time.
Well the world isn't gonna wait for you. While you work on your problems everyone will leave you in the dust. I made this mistake and all my friends overtook me in life.

Also the beard thing is super funny since I am ethnic and grew a beard at the age of 15 lmao.

Last edited:
Well the world isn't gonna wait for you. While you work on your problems everyone will leave you in the dust. I made this mistake and all my friends overtook me in life.

Also the beard thing is super funny since I am ethnic and grew a beard at the age of 15 lmao.
okay bye

Yup. Always take a proactive approach to dealing with any type of problem you suffer from, being passive leads to stagnation or worse. Often for the worse, everything slowly worse and deteriorates.

Yup. Always take a proactive approach to dealing with any type of problem you suffer from, being passive leads to stagnation or worse. Often for the worse, everything slowly worse and deteriorates.
yep, truth is nobody gives a fuck about you or anybody else its adog eat dog world. You are the master of your own happiness. Self care and patience with oneself is important because nobody and i mean nobody will do it for you or anybody else if they have nothing to gain from it especially financially .

if anything people want you and us fucked up to continue selling their therapies, alcohol , junk food, copes like gaming , social media and jewpills

Last edited:
everyone has demons, they all have a psychological shadow. the problem is there's a distinct overlap in "normal" society that normalizes and celebrates "normal" expression of shadow-selves. for the incel, their conscious self is reprehensible, their "best foot forward", let alone their darker, subconscious/unconscious.

everyone has demons, they all have a psychological shadow. the problem is there's a distinct overlap in "normal" society that normalizes and celebrates "normal" expression of shadow-selves. for the incel, their conscious self is reprehensible, their "best foot forward", let alone their darker, subconscious/unconscious.
well do for self. Thats the whole point of this post.

truth is nobody gives a fuck about you or anybody else its a dog eat dog world. You are the master of your own happiness. Self care and patience with oneself is important because nobody and i mean nobody will do it for you or anybody else if they have nothing to gain from it especially financially .
if anything people want you and us fucked up to continue selling their therapies, alcohol , junk food, copes like gaming , social media and jewpills

I just wish my subconscious was better about communicating my repressed fears and desires to me--instead of the constant sense of dread and all the nightmares.

I just wish my subconscious was better about communicating my repressed fears and desires to me--instead of the constant sense of dread and all the nightmares.
what are your copes? alcohol or weed or food or internet etc etc?

what are your copes? alcohol or weed or food or internet etc etc?
I drink a little, but I don't like being drunk. My copes are things like painting miniatures, building model tanks, reading. Tame stuff I guess

Yes, after getting throughly blackpilled, “just think positive” is a joke for me. Even if I try and succeed for a day, the brutal reality will remind me of my subhumanity the next day, kek

I still dream about the bullshit in life that I don't want to deal with.

Thanks Dr Phil

take the time and patience to deal with your problems inside of running and hiding from them
How. I feel terrible because I'm lonely and it's out of my power to fix.
No amount of self-help advice has helped shut my brain up.
My mind is constantly anxious about getting older and not having a family, but there's nothing I can do about it.

Yes, after getting throughly blackpilled, “just think positive” is a joke for me. Even if I try and succeed for a day, the brutal reality will remind me of my subhumanity the next day, kek
then fcuk you white nigga . I aint a therapist, that was just my daily dosage reminder. You do the work for yourself. Since its a dog eat dog I say die mutha fucka kill your self

How. I feel terrible because I'm lonely and it's out of my power to fix.
No amount of self-help advice has helped shut my brain up.
My mind is constantly anxious about getting older and not having a family, but there's nothing I can do about it.
then fcuk you white nigga . I aint a therapist, that was just my daily dosage reminder. You do the work for yourself. Since its a dog eat dog I say die mutha fucka kill your self

I can't fix my baldness and uglyness :feelsrope:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back