Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious You CANNOT be unhappy if you are not an incel

Gokubro

Gokubro

Commander
I've tried thinking up some depressing life scenarios that non incels can have and concluded that you literally CANNOT be "depressed" or sad as a nonincel.
Even the worst shit like cancer, losing a limb, a family member are all secondary when you have a person who loves you romantically and a family of your own.

Normies have full friend groups and a romantic partner within the group. It’s as close as fulfilling as you can get. They can’t get depressed

Imagine having a wet pussy to fuck on demand.

Imagine having a female sleeping by your side every night

You CANNOT be happy if you are incel

I've tried thinking up some depressing life scenarios that non incels can have and concluded that you literally CANNOT be "depressed" or sad as a nonincel.
Even the worst shit like cancer, losing a limb, a family member are all secondary when you have a person who loves you romantically and a family of your own.
They are still mediocre and decadent, they have to cope more than us to maintain their little retarded smiles

unless you get lobotomized and they remove the part of the brain that makes you happy, only exception i can think of

Personal achievement, purpose, superiority over others at something. Most Incels can't have those things because we are ugly subhumans, most normies can't have those things because they are mediocre in all aspects. To clarify I said that there is more to life than women, I didn't say they are not an important part of it.

Those are buzzwords that don't mean anything.
>superiority over others at something
You can't be superior to someone if you don't have a loving gf.
And having a loving gf doesn't guarantee that you are superior

Personal achievement and purpose isn't a buzzword, people get good at videogames and advance at RPGs because videogames allow you to feel those things without having to face a blackpilled reality like ours

dragon-ball-z-vegeta-sad-in-rain-cd3p5lyqfwkibclp.gif

People literally say "It's better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all" which is clear evidence as far as I care

People literally say "It's better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all" which is clear evidence as far as I care
it is better to be understood than to be loved. I think I got that idea when I read 1984.

Damn nigga i forgot for a 5 minutes on how much i want to kill myself and end my miserable life thanks for the reminder :D.

Nah that’s retarded, bad thread

Foid worshipping cuck nonsense