Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill you CANNOT be truecel if you aren’t asian

Cayden Zhang

Cayden Zhang

Emperor of all Gigatruericecels-Mogged by Merrick
Asian women throw themselves aggressively at any man who isnt their race when they step foot in asian countries. Even Indians and Abos. No matter how ugly low tier normie of even worse. Asian women are always desperate to escape the inbreeding cult.

Asian women throw themselves aggressively at any man who isnt their race when they step foot in asian countries. Even Indians and Abos. No matter how ugly low tier normie of even worse. Asian women are always desperate to escape the inbreeding cult.
being a nigger is worse than being a ricecel. Asian men are expected to be nerdy and not hypermasculine while blacks are. Asians can easily blend into the society without any aggression from their race while blacks who have "non Black" interests are treated like garbage and are rejected not only by other races but their own race

being a nigger is worse than being a ricecel. Asian men are expected to be nerdy and not hypermasculine while blacks are. Asians can easily blend into the society without any aggression from their race while blacks who have "non Black" interests are treated like garbage and are rejected not only by other races but their own race
Yes, I agree. People like oreo man have it hard.

Nah, you're pushing it. A 4/10 curry still leads a miserable life

I would rather be an asian than a curry

If you're ethnic*

AVG asian mogs avg black looksmaxxing potential wise.

If you're ethnic*

AVG asian mogs avg black looksmaxxing potential wise.
No. Blacks are TALLER and have bigger dongs. Face doesn't matter if you're black

ASIANS are more subhuman. Indians have terrible media representation. Asians have kpop halo now
I would rather be south korean or non-Okinawan Japanese than be a Tamil Indian but that more than a Han-Chinese but that more than any other kind of curry

No. Blacks are TALLER and have bigger dongs. Face doesn't matter if you're black
The ones in america maybe

AVG asian mogs to hell the average fresh off the boat african from Congo

The ones in america maybe

AVG asian mogs to hell the average fresh off the boat african from Congo
No, they don't. Asians are slightly lighter then blacks you're confusing kpop troons who lighten their skin, dye their hair, wear contacts and get surgery to look more causcaian/attractive and wear makeup with the average ricecel who looks nothing like that.

I would rather be south korean or non-Okinawan Japanese than be a Tamil Indian but that more than a Han-Chinese but that more than any other kind of curry
South Indians (Tamils) are dark and the most truecel looking. Some Curries can be good looking

No, they don't. Asians are slightly lighter then blacks you're confusing kpop troons who lighten their skin, dye their hair, wear contacts and get surgery to look more causcaian/attractive and wear makeup with the average ricecel who looks nothing like that.
Descarga 31
Images   2024 06 13T181919449

AVG chinese vs AVG south african
Come on dude, according to stats Blacks are the least desired on earth...

I do it for the IQ that Tamils, but yeah
Tamils don't have high IQ compared to the rest of the world. Don't listen to @anandkonda's propaganda.

Tamils don't have high IQ compared to the rest of the world. Don't listen to @anandkonda's propaganda.
kek, he was talking about how most Indian chess prodigies are from those regions or of that descent

I was gonna disagree with you, but now that I think about it, I might actually agree with you

Being a gook sounds like it sucks unless it's Cental Asian hapa moggers and thugmaxxed Buryats. Being thought of as Asian sounds insulting to me these days after discovering how undesireable they are to women, I used to think being Asian sounded cool.

They dont "throw themselves" at LTNs. They just junp at the opportunity to betabuxx them and get a greencard to the USA so she can chase an american chad there

Theres so many HTN+ passport bros now that even average men have a hard time SEAmaxxing because its white chad only

Face wise they suck. Blacks especially, the ones who are tall, muscular and have big dongs mog the average chink. They're the only race face pill doesn't apply to.
What if theyre 5’3 with a 4 incher

Chinks and Arabs are truecel within the human spectrum, curries aren't even counted on the list because they're primates as we're mixed with Abos, they are the ugliest creatures on Earth. Chinks look alien sure ill agree , they have very unique features, but that doesn't necessarily mean ugly. Abos are extremely ugly, closer to primates than homo sapiens, at least Chinks are classified as truecel using the human scale not a modified one

They dont "throw themselves" at LTNs. They just junp at the opportunity to betabuxx them and get a greencard to the USA so she can chase an american chad there

Theres so many HTN+ passport bros now that even average men have a hard time SEAmaxxing because its white chad only
Attempting to finding a virgin overseas bride to ascend with is laughable considering the type of vain materialistic gold digging foids that want to get a greencard asap usually sell their bodies for cash even before they ever meet a foreigner. You can't escape marrying a whore if your looks are only good enough to meet the standards of being a betabuxx provider, no matter how far you travel and search the globe.

Attempting to finding a virgin overseas bride to ascend with is laughable considering the type of vain materialistic gold digging foids that want to get a greencard asap usually sell their bodies for cash even before they ever meet a foreigner. You can't escape marrying a whore if your looks are only good enough to meet the standards of being a betabuxx provider, no matter how far you travel and search the globe.
Couldnt have worded it better myself

No, they just want to marry them for a greencard and instantly divorce them when they see the chance to.

Otherwise I would have already made my trip to Asia.