Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You can tell how attractive a man is based on how foids write about him

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
Reading a foid's story and don't know how attractive a guy is?

If he guy is a chad, she will go out of her way to compliment him, include him when not relevant, mention his traits, mention everything, usually mentioning how he was a good person, even when objectively being a bad person. If she loves, has empathy, notcies or anything, he's at least a chad- lite, or a chad.

If the guy is an incel, she will call him creepy, threatening, dangerous, disgusting and describe having unpleasant experiences with him.

If the guy is average, she won't include him at all, usually getting a quick briefing when they have to be mentioned, they're invisible to women.

I've noticed that when women are raped by chads, they'll go out of their way to comment how handsome they are, really makes you think.

Last edited:

If he guy is a chad, she will go out of her way to compliment him, include him when not relevant, mention his traits, mention everything, usually mentioning how he was a good person, even when objectively being a bad person. If she loves, has empathy, notcies or anything, he's at least a chad- lite, or a chad.

If the guy is an incel, she will call him creepy, threatening, dangerous, disgusting and describe having unpleasant experiences with him.

If the guy is average, she won't include him at all, they're invisible to women.

I've noticed that when women are raped by chads, they'll go out of their way to comment how handsome they are, really makes you think.

You can easily tell how hot a woman thinks her man is by how she interacts with him in public.

And 99% of the time, she treats he man like shit, unless you're at a high school campus full of young chads.

D9d7Fv daSKlsOHVkRKSZeh V2x0zvrleE1scP7282Y

no foids ever wrote about me

They've never once said anything about me

foids will always write about chads

>thirsty
>yet not sexually interested

Chad Only

If the guy is average, she won't include him at all, usually getting a quick briefing when they have to be mentioned, they're invisible to women.

Women will write about his physical characteristics alot if he's Chad. Fuck his "personality."

If it's about an incel she'll depict him as the devil.

I had to read a book back in highschool. The Outsiders, written by a femoid when she was 16, literally describes Chads as 6’2” broad shoulders muscular greek gods verbatim. What strikes me was this book was written back in the 60s. It never began.