Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment You can only pick one to be your wife

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
1572608441110.png

If she cheats on you or tries to break up with you, she gets flayed alive. If you cheat on her or try to break up with her, you get flayed alive. If any problems in the relationship come up leaving you an estranged or unwilling couple, and they stay unresolved for 31 days, you are both flayed alive. Only by communication, compromise, and mutual understanding can you hope to avoid this fate. Your choice, therefore, is lasting and important. Pick carefully.

Yamamoto tbh, Wada seems too much of one of those "I'm not like other girls! Omg you slut, tehee!" twitter e-girls that complain way too fucking much.

The left girl is so based, I want her

Wada
shorter name, easier to speak

Yamamoto tbh, Wada seems too much of one of those "I'm not like other girls! Omg you slut, tehee!" twitter e-girls that complain way too fucking much.

Yamamoto

I picked her solely for her body. Jfl @ personality.

I'd pick the one om the left tbh. The one on the right looks 9.

Yamamoto no question... A powerful name and superior to the trash on the right in every respect.

Yamamoto probably, but would take both

Exactly what I thought.

Both of them are only for chad

wada is kawaii

I would want to hate fuck the one on the right, and I guess it would be easier to coerce her into submitting because she'd be more scared of being flayed alive, but in every other aspect, Yamamoto mogs hard, except I would want my gf to have some expression sometimes, but yeah would be a good LDAR buddy so even that has tradeoffs. Yamamoto is pretty much ideal gf in most ways

It's over for weebcels

Instantly going for the taller girl to strategically improve my offspring.
She also likes kids, which I do too, and she is very low energy and expressionless, which is how I am in real life. She also doesn't really care about gossip which is cool because she won't tell me about it and expect me to care (I wouldn't with her either). The cuck in me says I would go out of my way to make it apparent to her that I appreciate the effort she puts into things and the fact she tries to look after people but in real life I tend not to complement people because I don't have the energy for it and I seem to assume their positive characteristics speak for themselves. Even without the flaying alive rule, Yamamoto is easier to deal with and would probably be close to as conflict avoidant as I am. Wada would not only be a fucking arsepain to deal with but her neurotic temperament would be passed onto any children we have and fuck them over, along with them being manlets and framelets.
Both would end up getting flayed alive because I am sub 5 and they would try to cuck me if this were real though.

Left because she is better looking.

Wada. I think we’d get along nicely.

Would take either, left would probably be more helpful in bringing me out of my shell & making an effort to combat my Autism. Right would have more in common but unlikely to be productive to improvement.

Would take either, left would probably be more helpful in bringing me out of my shell & making an effort to combat my Autism. Right would have more in common but unlikely to be productive to improvement.
capitalising autism is very autistic

Right is sexier, but left has better personality, so the left one. Btw...

IS THIS A MOTHERFUCKING WAIFU THREAD :panties:

And you people accuse me of female worship from time to time, gosh

Right is sexier, but left has better personality, so the left one. Btw...

IS THIS A MOTHERFUCKING WAIFU THREAD :panties:

And you people accuse me of female worship from time to time, gosh
I really want to rape your avi

Wada, because she's shorter and has skinnier legs.

i like gyaru.I pick left

@Napoleon de Geso which would you pick?

Both would rather get flayed alive than look at me, so it doesn't matter.

too autistic for me, and that's coming from an autist