Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You can now smoke weed

you can drink weed in america

IN THAILAND!!! TRUCEL PARADISE!!!
Of course cumskin fakecel piece of shit.
You can ascend when you SEAmaxxx, unlike the REAL TRUECELS WHO ARE THE BEANERS

Of course cumskin fakecel piece of shit.
You can ascend when you SEAmaxxx, unlike the REAL TRUECELS WHO ARE THE BEANERS
With my anxiety and ocd i can barely go outside, Chill

With my anxiety and ocd i can barely go outside, Chill
defeatism in a nutshell
whities have been granted everything: not living in a turd world economy, not having the color of skin that resembles literal poop, you don't have to suffer one single day of necessities since you fuckers have been born with luxuries, relatively education
and yet..... you motherfuckers complain, cry like literal manchildren and won't man up and work for your betterment!
At least you fuckers have better chances than us curries.

You don't know jack shit, white trash!

defeatism in a nutshell
whities have been granted everything: not living in a turd world economy, not having the color of skin that resembles literal poop, you don't have to suffer one single day of necessities since you fuckers have been born with luxuries, relatively education
and yet..... you motherfuckers complain, cry like literal manchildren and won't man up and work for your betterment!
At least you fuckers have better chances than us curries.

You don't know jack shit, white trash!
Im a NEET, Cry harder!

Im a NEET, Cry harder!
I am not against your NEETdom, I am against your white race.
You motherfuckers claim to not be racist but when someone of brown color exists, you just forget about that shit
FUCK YOU

I am not against your NEETdom, I am against your white race.
You motherfuckers claim to not be racist but when someone of brown color exists, you just forget about that shit
FUCK YOU
Im trying hard to not be racist but your actually making me racist rn, Also chill, Take some estrogen, No wonder foids dont like you, Your so agressive

I smoke weed everyday already, thinking about growing my own here in the desert once I get some seeds. :feelsjuice:

:smonk::smonk::smonk: