Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You can not be a true Incel if you're white.

• Thread starter Deleted member 41863
  • Start date
Deleted member 41863

Deleted member 41863

Banned
-
You can not be a true Incel if you're white. Why? Because non-white woman worships you guys, they may not act like it but they secretly do. They love the features that a white man have, they love climbing the social ladder especially Asian woman, And most importantly they want to Bleach their genetics. You never see an ugly Black, Asian, Arab, or Hispanic man with a hot woman unless they're rich. But you always see an ugly white man with a hot nonwhite chick. Every time I see a nonwhite woman with a white man I seethe like crazy. My hatred for white men and Asian women grows every day, especially in the U.S and U.K. The only Asian woman I respect is the Japs because they don't drool every time they see a white man.

Shitskin cope :feels::feels:

Shitskin cope :feels::feels:
Imagine waiting weeks to make your first post and its the most generic, unqualified, ethnic racebait talking point you one could possibly imagine :feelsohh:

Imagine waiting weeks to make your first post and its the most generic, unqualified, ethnic racebait talking point you one could possibly imagine :feelsohh:
Imagine hating the only place that will accept you

As an Asian male, you expect me not to hate the white man?

Go look at r/AsiangirlsforWhitemen. Come back and tell me if you wouldn't feel the same.
Your race is being added infinitely in this retarded earth meanwhile mine is going fucking extinct ur just like blacks scapegoating on whitey
Also yes race mixing must be banned

As an Asian male, you expect me not to hate the white man?
I can understand why you feel that way. I dont deny the ethnicpill. The data is clear that white men have it easier in dating and that uglier white men do have that option of snatching an asian foid, whereas the reverse very rarely ever happens. Of course you would feel resentful witnessing white men steal your looksmatched and racematched foids while you get nothing

But im also tired of able bodied ethnics who might very well mog me saying whites cant be true incels, meanwhile im sitting here shitting in a bag instead of through my asshole because of my own shit genes and fucked up medical problems, listening to you say im not an incel because white.

Tumblr 33caa6fa2d9060d1ebf32b7f13a3bf38 59ae975d 1280

The only Asian woman I respect is the Japs because they don't drool every time they see a white man.
japanese noodles are statistically the most exogamic of all of them

im sitting here shitting in a bag instead of through my asshole because of my own shit genes and fucked up medical problems, listening to you say im not an incel because white.
You're an exception.

You can definitely be incel and white, stop gaslighting. It’s just easier for a white person to be nonincel than an ethnic person because they have more advantages such as, being taller, the Eurocentric beauty standards, self hating women etc etc.

I can understand why you feel that way. I dont deny the ethnicpill. The data is clear that white men have it easier in dating and that uglier white men do have that option of snatching an asian foid, whereas the reverse very rarely ever happens. Of course you would feel resentful witnessing white men steal your looksmatched and racematched foids while you get nothing

But im also tired of able bodied ethnics who might very well mog me saying whites cant be true incels, meanwhile im sitting here shitting in a bag instead of through my asshole because of my own shit genes and fucked up medical problems, listening to you say im not an incel because white.
Colon issues? If so sorry man and best of luck combating this issue

japanese noodles are statistically the most exogamic of all of them
Trust me they might but not as much as chinks and SEA niggers. I had a jap friend who left Muttland to go live in Japan with his family out there and he says white men with Japanese women are completely oblivious to how retarded they look in public, they are literal niggers and everyone views them as such. In Japan, it's looked down upon if you stand out. I'm from Hong Kong and if you score a white man it's like you are a part of royalty.

Trust me they might but not as much as chinks and SEA niggers. I had a jap friend who left Muttland to go live in Japan with his family out there and he says white men with Japanese women are completely oblivious to how retarded they look in public, they are literal niggers and everyone views them as such. In Japan, it's looked down upon if you stand out. I'm from Hong Kong and if you score a white man it's like you are a part of royalty.
stats of the West.
you don't live in the west?

Another gate-keeping moron.

But don't get me wrong I think most Japs would rather be white also, so they just cope and seethe when they see a WMJF couple.

Baiting I see

oh here we go another toilet IQ ethnic making another whitecels are fakecels thread. I thought this race bait bs was banned.

True. White incels are much more likely to ascend if they maximize everything they can in terms of improving themselves. Ethnicels are bordering on trueceldom because of the simple undenialable fact that the vast majority of white foids, EVEN WHITE LANDWHALES, do not want men of color at all whatsoever.

Any foid of any race that lives in a major metropolitan city in America has a white male only policy. A minority of foids in these cities will only date a man of color if he is a top tier man of color in terms of looks, height, status, and clothing style (because he is on par with white lookism and the foids can see that he can actually compete with low to mid value white males in dating).

But other than that. I swear with everything, all foids, especially white foids, have a very strict white male only policy. I can't stress it enough even though I've been saying it over and over again for 2 years on this forum. The proof is all around you every weekend (which is the best time to observe and confirm especially if you keep a tally). Do this consistently.

Now if you live in the suburbs, or a medium sized city, say population of 40,000 to 240,000. Whether the city or area is majority white, majority minority, or mixed, you will very likely see more interracial couples of all different combinations (whereas in the major metropolitan liberal cities, its mostly WMAF or WMXF[white male minority female]). Whats the difference between the foids in the major cities and suburbs you might ask? Female liberation. Where-ever females have the most liberation, most money and independence, they only date white males. You go into these major cities as a man of color thinking everyone is woke and liberal. Get ready to experience the brutal reality with foids. You are a man of color to them. Game over. They can be nice all they want (in fact, most of the time they cant even hide their utter contempt for you), but the numbers, studies, and anecdotal observations speak for themselves. Allowing foids freedom and liberation is the exact same thing as allowing more racism. Or at least has the exact same effect.

Last edited:
True. White incels are much more likely to ascend if they maximize everything they can in terms of improving themselves. Ethnicels are bordering on trueceldom because of the simple undenialable fact that the vast majority of white foids, EVEN WHITE LANDWHALES, do not want men of color at all whatsoever.
Does Latinamaxxing have any truth in it or is it just a massive cope of r/aznid? I remember this being mentioned a lot for whatever reason.

Does Latinamaxxing have any truth in it or is it just a massive cope of r/aznid? I remember this being mentioned a lot for whatever reason.
Depends if she is a white washed latina or not.

The latinas that are non-white washed (influenced by mainstream white anglo culture) are noticeably less racist. Actually, all non-anglo foids in general are less racist. If she is white, you really have to assess the foid's ethnicity by getting her surname. Non Anglo/Non british sounding surname = noticeably less racist.

If the foid is non-white but just as racist to you as the white Anglo foids, then she is = white washed self hating ethnic foid (Most noodlewhores, and some latinas especially the more darker indian variety).

ethnicels cant be trucels because their countries have much more conservative traditional standards of sex and love making monogamous marriages much more common, ensuring that everybody has equal access to pussy with an egalitarian distribution. furthermore, they have an emphasis on community so traditional relationships and family structures are valued.
in white countries, free market capitalism has empowered women's choices causing them to only select for chad and throwing unattractive men under the bus. white country suffer from social atomization and have no sense of community, so cheating and divorce is rife and nobody gives a fuck about traditional relationships and family structures.
most ethnicels I see can easily get an arranged marriage but refuse because they are standardscels and fakecels.

Last edited:
Shut the fuck up I'm 5'4 and disabled

please shut the fuck up I beg you shut the fuck up

I'm not really white. Just have pale skin.

You can not be a true Incel if you're white. Why? Because non-white woman worships you guys, they may not act like it but they secretly do. They love the features that a white man have, they love climbing the social ladder especially Asian woman, And most importantly they want to Bleach their genetics. You never see an ugly Black, Asian, Arab, or Hispanic man with a hot woman unless they're rich. But you always see an ugly white man with a hot nonwhite chick. Every time I see a nonwhite woman with a white man I seethe like crazy. My hatred for white men and Asian women grows every day, especially in the U.S and U.K. The only Asian woman I respect is the Japs because they don't drool every time they see a white man.
You don't live in E Europe Mordor land where all women are whores in Germany and the salary is 400 euro so think twice before you speak