Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media You can no longer make a gmail without having to give your phone number.

speedtypingincel

speedtypingincel

height > x
-
And you could answer questions on quora anonymously using throwaway gmails. How sad.

They went on a SJW rampage a while ago and demonetized some MGTOW youtube channels (as well as deleted TurdFlingingMonkey's youtube channel) so they want to gain control of future youtube channels by being able to dox their owners.

Last edited:
Fuck gmail lol jk

use protonmail
I already do, but when I tried to make a new throwaway gmail (by applying my protonmail throwaway) they asked me for my phone number. Those pieces of shit want to control everything and dox everyone at any given time.

I already do, but when I tried to make a new throwaway gmail (by applying my protonmail throwaway) they asked me for my phone number. Those pieces of shit want to control everything and dox everyone at any given time.
truth

Big if true, I used to make dozens of throwaway accounts on there

yandex, hotmail, or proton don't require number
outlook can be done withoout a number, but sometimes it "detects abuse on this account" and requies you to provide a number

use yandex.ru for chadfishing

Oy vey Mr Goldstein,what is this?

if your not in incognito it should let you... youtube is fascist as hell now... bastards demonitizing things left right and center... and then giving us twice the adds to compensate for it

and then giving us twice the adds to compensate for it
Youtube used to only have ads only on the start of the video but now that everyone uses an ad blocker they added them at the middle of the video as well essentially making the few people who don't have an ad blocker even more repulsed by ads. Soon everyone will be using an ad blocker. Sucks for the dumbasses on Google.

Damn. Made my accounts before that

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back