Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal You can Never use the Argument "You are angry cuz women wont fuck you" Against Me.

• Thread starter Incelius Savage
  • Start date
Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
I literally have no sex drive. Why would I get angry over that. I'm more mad over the fact that I had to sit in my room my entire teen years due to family which in return made me end up without a sex drive. Next.

I'm more mad at the fact I lost out on getting a gf/etc as a teen.

Last edited:
i thought u wanted it to recover.
I'll try maybe if I go on a self improvement phase. All I'd have to do is start lifting, get on a clean diet, and lose weight. If that doesn't work I'll have to start trt or steroids.

Minions Mic Drop GIF

You can get some testosterone pills. That shit will make you horny bro

my guy if u really want it fixed just drop ur pants in front of a doc. i doubt gymcelling is gonna fix ur tubes (blood vessels, urethra, etc).
The "signal" and hormones are the main problem. My dick still works fine for the most part.

You can get some testosterone pills. That shit will make you horny bro
Why would I wanna be horny? Then I'd be even more depressed for not having a gf. I don't even have to worry about it without a sex drive.

I did try and fix it 2 years ago (I got super lean and had a good diet) but a family member made us go homeless over some shit and my diet got all fucked up and had no access to water. Your fucking fault.

Fixing it (IF WHEN I GO ON A SELF IMPROVEMENT JOURNEY) is my next step in repairing my life. The negatives outweigh the positives THOUGH. If roids or naturally fixing it doesn't work it'll be another blow to my sanity.