Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

you can meet irl one user from here

Weed said:
remove your NSFW gif and avi or I am banning u

Remove your selfie avatar, or i'm banning you boyo

Dekim said:
Weed said:
remove your NSFW gif and avi or I am banning u
Remove your selfie avatar, or i'm banning you boyo
Sergeant didn't give a clean answer to remove it or not.. I guess I keep it and guess he doesn't care because it's not my face.

@sergeantincel i summon you

Weed said:
@dekim you mad bro?

You should be the one who is mad, you are the guy who everyone here hates.

Dekim said:
Weed said:
@dekim you mad bro?
You should be the one who is mad, you are the guy who everyone here hates.
9ByxNtF.gif

Weed said:

You may laugh about it all you want, but you are an outsider who is not accepted even in the outsider comunity. You ain't even bottom of the barrel, you are beneath the barrel.

Dekim said:
Weed said:
You may laugh about it all you want, but you are an outsider who is not accepted even in the outsider comunity. You ain't even bottom of the barrel, you are beneath the barrel.
Make a poll tbh

Weed said:
Make a poll tbh

KEK, you are so obsessed about making threads about yourself. You know people hate you, but you still are trying to squeeze attention out of the situation... you are a roastie with a dick lol.

Dekim said:
Weed said:
Make a poll tbh
KEK, you are so obsessed about making threads about yourself. You know people hate you, but you still are trying to squeeze attention out of the situation... you are a roastie with a dick lol.
image.png

Weed said:

You got nothing to say, and you are trying to be funny LOL... Alright, i'll leave you alone, because at this point you are so defenseless, that it feels like i'm bullying you.

Dekim said:
Weed said:
You got nothing to say, and you are trying to be funny LOL... Alright, i'll leave you alone, because at this point you are so defenseless, that it feels like i'm bullying you.
pls no more bully

Weed said:
pls no more bully

Knowing a lot of english men, i have a hard time understanding how you don't get your annoying ass kicked on a daily basis.

Dekim said:
Weed said:
pls no more bully
Knowing a lot of english men, i have a hard time understanding how you don't get your annoying ass kicked on a daily basis.
why u bully man?

tbh @pakicel but the mukhabarat forced his retreat :(

opsec said:
tbh @pakicel but the mukhabarat forced his retreat :(
yea where's he?

@Weed why they hate you?

bulgarian savagery

Krum