Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL You Can Legally Fuck Jailbait (Renounce Citizenship)

bagofshit99

bagofshit99

BASEDCEL and SHITPILLED
-
I got curious about this in particular the AOC laws with respect to 16-17 in the context of another country
It's a weird legal gray area and you can be charged for breaking these laws over seas when you return home if you live in the west

But when I was reading the few court cases that are published I did discover a LOOP HOLE
Simply, you must be a citizen or permanent resident (at the time of the offense) for these laws to apply

Therefore, in order for this conduct to be legal you must first renounce your citizenship
Theoretically, even if you return to your original country (as long as you are not a citizen) you cannot be charged

Now all you JB mongrels know how to do that legally :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

The AOC is of course very low in some countries
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent_by_country

DISCLAIMER: I am NOT a lawyer and do not advocate illegal conduct of any kind

AOC is 14 in my country
you can imagine the amount of jb schoolerz whoring out for chad

who cares, we cant get anything

Yes, because i live in brazil and the age of consent here is 14.

AOC is 14 in my country
you can imagine the amount of jb schoolerz whoring out for chad
USA chad can't touch without risk of brutal jail time

who cares, we cant get anything
You'd actually be surprised based on what I've read
It's basically a business in certain countries

If you’re gonna go for 17 year olds you might as well save yourself the trouble and go for 18 year olds at that point they’re the same

USA chad can't touch without risk of brutal jail time

You'd actually be surprised based on what I've read
It's basically a business in certain countries
where? :ahegao:

I got curious about this in particular the AOC laws with respect to 16-17 in the context of another country
It's a weird legal gray area and you can be charged for breaking these laws over seas when you return home if you live in the west

But when I was reading the few court cases that are published I did discover a LOOP HOLE
Simply, you must be a citizen or permanent resident (at the time of the offense) for these laws to apply

Therefore, in order for this conduct to be legal you must first renounce your citizenship
Theoretically, even if you return to your original country (as long as you are not a citizen) you cannot be charged

Now all you JB mongrels know how to do that legally :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

The AOC is of course very low in some countries
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent_by_country

DISCLAIMER: I am NOT a lawyer and do not advocate illegal conduct of any kind
Go to canada and rape a jailbait whore (in video game:smonk:) then go home no problem

If you’re gonna go for 17 year olds you might as well save yourself the trouble and go for 18 year olds at that point they’re the same

tbh (and a judge admitted this on record) it's nearly impossible to prosecute these cases
especially without the cooperation of the foid in question

people that get caught are almost exclusively idiots who filmed it and then brought
the footage back the the west

the issue though is that if you IMPREGNATE them, there is undeniable evidence (that will never go away)
and I've heard of people getting charged for that before

Last edited:
South America
Basically 'match makers' that go around finding legal JB foids for foreigners :feelskek:
Can't say for sure if it is legal
Based Latinos strike again:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: if only curries were like this n gave less fucks about virginity and Prayer:feelsseriously:

This will lead to limbo.