Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill You can leave blackpill but blackpill won't leave you

Nemesis

Nemesis

Sick of normies, norwood cell
★★★★★
Some time ago, Based George deleted his whole content and started his channel clear:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4_XNp7nWw4

In the video, he said he will preach purplepill on this point on. Protably blecause you can't make enough cash on blackpill content. He's a new guy, blackpill is now bad, listen to my motivational shit kind of content. He has some old rosties on his instagram account now, he's not an inquel now.

But still throws a couple of black pills in his video:
1. You need to be born with good genetic to be praised with something.
2. People will hate you if they see that you're looks improved over time, because it's cheating your genes
3. Foids still want chad, your struggle doesn't matter
4. If you tasted the stacy, you still want it (young, pretty girls) and old hags will be unsatisfied for you

At the same point puts a redpill about lookmaxing being effective, besides upper points
N0rmie, that's all

Once you swallowed the blackpill, you can't get back.

4. If you tasted the stacy, you still want it (young, pretty girls) and old hags will be unsatisfied for you
and yet old single moms get married all the time

The faggots who “untake” the blackpill never really were blackpilled in the first place.

Looksmaxx is for tallfags there is no looksmaxx for your height

Coping faggot! I hope he blows his brains out

EVERY. FUCKING. TIME!!! I knew this guy looked like a faggot since the first time I saw his dumbass, but I gave him the benefit of the doubt