Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious You can get the best BJ in the world. It will make your body shiver. But...

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-
You dont know if its a male or female. And you will never find out.

Would you take it??

top 10 questions science can't answer

I’ll pass.

14776.jpg

According to Schrodinger and quantum physics, the person in the glory hole is simultaneously male and female. Therefore you are guaranteed to be gay if you agree to this.

According to Schrodinger and quantum physics, the person in the glory hole is simultaneously male and female. Therefore you are guaranteed to be gay if you agree to this.

not if they are a trap

If not can't tell then it is automatically a female to me.

No, I don't want to risk being a fag.

I wouldn't do it tbh

No, knowing my luck theres a 100% chance itd be a man

This is an extremely tough question but personally I love gambling so I'd do it.

I don't want to get a blowjob from anyone.

Would I know if it was a man or a woman afterwards? the suspense would kill me.

Also I've never had a BJ so I have no idea what "the best in the world" is.

50% being a fag. Nope I'll pass

If there's no STD, and you will never know, then i would probably take it tbh. I mean better to get a free bj then no bj in your whole life at all

Volcel if u would not but if its the best bj ever. You will never like another one when and if u get it

Schrödingers cocksucker jfl :feelskek:

50/50? Those are better chances then I'll ever have. Ofc I'm taking it.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back