Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you hanged yourself in your room right now how long would it take for somebody to discover your body?

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
For me it would definitely take months or years. I live alone, don't keep in contact with anybody, there are a grand total of zero people who would consciously notice my absence irl let alone bother to investigate it. I genuinely cannot think of a single person who could realistically find out that I was dead before the IRS

Living with my parents it would be a day at most, living alone probably a few days until my parents couldn't reach me, no parents then easily a few months until the smell seeps outside and the mail piles up.

Depends: Sometimes I live alone, sometimes I live with my parents.

If I am living with my parents, probably a day or even a few hours at best. By myself but with parents around, probably a few days when/if they can't contact me. By myself & with no parents, probably a month or so when the smell starts to build-up.

One day, at the very most, because I live with my parents.

Living with my parents it would be a day at most, living alone probably a few days until my parents couldn't reach me, no parents then easily a few months until the smell seeps outside and the mail piles up.
My family would be more likely to try to contact me and subsequently investigate my absence than anyone else but I never talk to them and it also wouldn't be unusual for me to ignore them or go long periods without responding so that could still go on for a long time. Now that I think about it the smell of my rotting corpse from inside my apartment may speed up the timeline significantly since I've occasionally noticed the smell my Indian neighbors cooking from out in the hallway

If i died, It would atleast be 2 weeks to a month.

Depends: Sometimes I live alone, sometimes I live with my parents.

If I am living with my parents, probably a day or even a few hours at best. By myself but with parents around, probably a few days when/if they can't contact me. By myself & with no parents, probably a month or so when the smell starts to build-up.

If it's after my parents die, at least 6-12 months until my apartment complex cares that I haven't paid my measly rent.

I'm not joking, it's a guarantee I will be rotting and stinking up my apartment when I die.