Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious You can feel it from the start

Shrek

Shrek

Always productive day,never reproductive day
★★★★★
As some users say,getting a wife from abroad like @Villain Of Blkpill wants sounds cool for some of you living in the west.

But would you really like to have someone that hates you,you don't understand with and is totally different to you?Maybe she kills you in your sleep to take your money because she sees you as nothing more than an ATM machine.

The only way of true "ascending " is by having someone from the opposite gender that you really get along and becomes your best friend,you share things in common and cares for you.This is very hard to do if you don't meet the looks criteria,even if you have all the qualities she just can't be in a relationship with you and sees you nothing more than a friend.

In my opinion,for a relationship to be almost perfect you need to have :

-minimum looks (for the man)
-minimum height (for the man)
-good personality (both)
-things in common (both)
-be virgin(both)

You can see from the first millisecond that a women you are talking to doesn't feel ANYTHING when you both meet and talk.It's just something else ,a spark she feels (chadstruck) you won't ever bring to her.

Tell me , would you really be happy with your wife from abroad? Isn't the same as having a sex doll that speaks a language you don't understand?

Last edited:
You don't really need to have a 'good personality' if significantly attractive, tbh, completely uninteresting and utterly stupid Chad will still get a HTB or higher wife simply due to the halo effect and his SMV; but that's part of the problem with SEAmaxxing, especially if you're naive/particularly cucked and take her with you after not even ascending. :feelshaha:

You don't really need to have a 'good personality' if significantly attractive, tbh, completely uninteresting and utterly stupid Chad will still get a HTB or higher wife simply due to the halo effect and his SMV; but that's part of the problem with SEAmaxxing, especially if you're naive/particularly cucked and take her with you after not even ascending. :feelshaha:
You need to have a good personality for the relationship to be perfect,like Chad Stacy relationships

You can see from the first millisecond that a women you are talking to doesn't feel ANYTHING when you both meet and talk.It's just something else ,a spark she feels (chadstruck) you won't ever bring to her.
@PLA1092 concentrate on this paragraph.I just wanted to make things clear this was the point of the post,this paragraph.

I could "ascend" via arranged marriage maxing but to hell with that, it's almost the same as having a girl sex trafficked to you, not something I'd want to partake in, besides what's the point if she wouldn't even like me:feelsugh:
Exactly this

I spent years looking at holes of different races. I never saw any, other than from specific nations, that surpassed my oneitis fixation.

As incels, we should strive for quality trophies, not participation trophies.

I spent years looking at holes of different races. I never saw any, other than from specific nations, that surpassed my oneitis fixation.

Re: gonna pull my exodia cards out the deck...
King_Queen
Png

#190481644Saturday, June 04, 2016 11:10 PM CDT
"3 blue eyes white dragon" Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon is a weakling.
Re: i still think about my first crush from the 8th grade
AgnosticAnon
Png

#181473567Sunday, January 10, 2016 9:42 PM CST
Yes it is. When I was a fourteen year-old individual, I regularly fantasized about a beautiful, intelligent Caucasian adolescent girl with brown-hair and blue-eyes that I saw at a grocery-store. It has been six years now, and I continue to have daily fantasies about this beautiful woman.
Re: post if u have green eyes
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184723777Thursday, March 03, 2016 10:44 PM CST
Truly, intelligent Caucasian women with brown-hair and blue-eyes are genetically superior. Green-eye inheritance is a known genetic flaw. Much like brown-eye inheritance.

Re: gonna pull my exodia cards out the deck...
King_Queen
Png

#190481644Saturday, June 04, 2016 11:10 PM CDT
"3 blue eyes white dragon" Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon is a weakling.
Re: i still think about my first crush from the 8th grade
AgnosticAnon
Png

#181473567Sunday, January 10, 2016 9:42 PM CST
Yes it is. When I was a fourteen year-old individual, I regularly fantasized about a beautiful, intelligent Caucasian adolescent girl with brown-hair and blue-eyes that I saw at a grocery-store. It has been six years now, and I continue to have daily fantasies about this beautiful woman.
Re: post if u have green eyes
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184723777Thursday, March 03, 2016 10:44 PM CST
Truly, intelligent Caucasian women with brown-hair and blue-eyes are genetically superior. Green-eye inheritance is a known genetic flaw. Much like brown-eye inheritance.

facebook-care-emoji.png

Serb

Re: itt: your main ancestry
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#200647948Friday, October 28, 2016 7:32 PM CDT
White/European Caucasian. >97.99% I am glad to not have bonobo DNA.
Re: so uh, my ex and i are now friends
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#182285395Saturday, January 23, 2016 10:29 PM CST
It is quite evident that you have constructed a friendship merely to regain access to Caucasian vulva. Consider acquiring mathematical knowledge instead.
Re: OT is like a white family
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#181986121Tuesday, January 19, 2016 1:41 AM CST
"What's the difference between a white family and the rest?" Simple. Caucasian families are genetically-superior to the other types of families. Of course, this would mean that Off-Topic represents an African American family, which is the lowest-quality family of all, given the aggression and impulsion.

yea thats why u get one from philippines where they speak english u retard

but yea i agree with the rest

also dont tag me in heightpill threads, i already digested enough of them and know its over dw

You can see from the first millisecond that a women you are talking to doesn't feel ANYTHING when you both meet and talk.
I don’t mind it but it’s a strange experience. Being NT is a underrated blessing.

you cant get quality in this degenerate shithole .

A Woman who looks good , isnt biased and plays POE on a Competent Level you will never get .

We Should just Moneymax and rub it in Peoples Faces .