Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill You can espcape inceldom by becoming a youtuber

MisfitPerson

MisfitPerson

Young Wizard geniuscel
★★★
Look at our manlet friend Charlie he used to be a "turbo virgin" as he claimed in his videos.
He is 5"6 and thanks to his successful career in his niche of gaming and banter videos he escaped it.

He has no face problems though but being 5"6 is gurenteed to be an incel if you say it isnt you are lying

I am refferring to the channel Penguinz0

3601972 st tikyok

I'm a voicecel so people wouldn't watch me

It's like a millionaire saying to a homeless just buy a house with a pool bro.

Like it's that easy to be a famous youtuber.Its too late to start a YouTube channel now,You should have done it 10-15 years ago.

It's like a millionaire saying to a homeless just buy a house with a pool bro.

Like it's that easy to be a famous youtuber.Its too late to start a YouTube channel now,You should have done it 10-15 years ago.
is it over for manlets?

mitten squad would disagree with you

Maybe but its all gonna end with you getting cucked. The swedish incel got cucked and so did eggman.

Just become famous theory

Once incel always incel :/

Just become a Jewtuber, inkwells :soy:

YT and other streamer venues are highly oversaturated, and being incel would put you at a disadvantage bc everyone already hates you a priori

so it's an odd suggestion tbh

Bad example. That faggot still got cucked.

Obviously doesnt work for sub3 guys
What about Cuffem?
@MisfitPerson also critical is a good looking HTN who’s just a manlet. Cuffem is actually saint tier

What about Cuffem?
@MisfitPerson also critical is a good looking HTN who’s just a manlet. Cuffem is actually saint tier
How tall is MisFit ?

This cuffem isnt attractive but far away from a saint

his normcuck ass got dumped still lol

How tall is MisFit ?
U mean critical? He’s 5’6
This cuffem isnt attractive but far away from a saint
he’s def a Saint regular ugly peoples don’t get these reactions

U mean critical? He’s 5’6
Brutal but there is no way that with a HTN face there isnt a single foid attracted to him, unless of course he is non NT

Brutal but there is no way that with a HTN face there isnt a single foid attracted to him, unless of course he is non NT
Oh yea ofc he’s had gfs before

Nah he broke the rules

Nevet heard of the guy so I couldnt
This is who he is. @tehgymcel420 rate cuffem

Charlie voicemogs me, beardmogs me, hairmogs me, extrovert mogs me, neurotypical mogs me, sense of humor mogs me, dickmogs me and much more.

you're right and it's hard to argue against this.

in the old days all the freaks would resort to the circus life to have some semblance of meaning within themselves.

being an lolcow/e-personality is absoutely the modern day version of this way of life; the internet is like our modern circus cage and everyone's a voyeur. anyone can become an lolcow or possess notoriety on the internet, it's truly fascinating.

might have to get into lolcowmaxxing.

Charlie voicemogs me, beardmogs me, hairmogs me, extrovert mogs me, neurotypical mogs me, sense of humor mogs me, dickmogs me and much more.
what about height?