Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You can change one physical trait. What do you change?

This has made me think too hard! And I couldn't decide which one to fix

I would change my upper torso so that I have broad shoulders and beefy pecs instead of narrow shoulders and borderline mantits.

height ofcourse.
after that i would surgerymaxx

I’d either make my eyes not shake or make my nose smaller

my facial lower third

I wish I had a great jawline. I have a potato face. I look fat although I'm really skinny. I just lack facial bones.

id choose me as a sperm not existing

My height. I wanna be 5’10 which is enough to tower over most females.

definitely my lower third

I'd make my heart go from pumping blood to not doing it.

Dick obviously. U can ascend on it alone
@Personalityinkwell

There are quite a few things I’d like to change about my body. I wish I was a bit taller, I wish I had a better jawline, I wish my lower lip wasn’t so big, I wish my nose was shaped a bit differently, I wish my eyes were symmetrical, I wish my wrists were a bit thicker. But the one trait of them all that I want to fix the most is my hairline. I’m going fucking bald and I’m not even out of my teens. It’s absolute suicidefuel and you can’t even begin to understand the pain it causes if you haven’t experienced hair loss yourself. I’d say it’s definitely the biggest physical reason for my inceldom. What about you?
I'm pleased with how Allah created me, i only ask back for my birth hairline that was not touched by barbers, or my clear skin, or the eyesight i used to have.

my terrible looking eye area

Change my shit tier ogre nose, there are people who say that nose isn't that important, I'm the living proof that that isn't the case at all.

Either that or improve my skin so I won't have terrible acne scars all over my face, bad nasal orbital folds, shit tier eye bags as well as scratch marks and fungal acne all over my chest, stomach and back.

I’d say it’s definitely the biggest physical reason for my inceldom. What about you?
probably my dicklet
i'd want to have a nice long thick dick
i'm 5'6 so it'd look even BIGGER on me cause of my small frame lol

The cancer gene that runs on both sides of my family.

my fucking midface, if that doesnt work then my shitty eyes

one physical? Jawline/chin. Stating both as they're kinda co-dependent.

My teeth are somewhat crooked, but I could fix that by visiting a dentist, I'm just too lazy and afraid of pain.

My wrists are tiny (5.3 inches) but I guess face and height trumps frame ...

I was born with a mild case of Retrognathia, so my wish would be to have a normal chin that isn't receding.