Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious You can call me a simp. You can call me a weeb. You can call me a liar. I REALLY think she is one of the most beautiful woman I've ever seen.

AsakuraHao

AsakuraHao

Banned
-

>jap jap

ok weebnigger

Flat asf but i dont have the right to choose :feelsbadman:

RULES

• Do not worship or praise people (i.e. do not put people on a pedestal or post pictures admiring them).

She kinda looks like reviewbruh

Her looksmatch is wizard on .is

shes hot but like "most beautiful woman" no

Are you Noodle yourself?
Im white and dont find her attractive,
Im sure through the lens of Asian beauty standards, she is stunning though

she's ugly af and I would say she's below average for Asian standards. What too much anime does to a mf

I won’t call a simp. I won’t call you a weeb. I won’t call you a liar. Because you ain’t none of those things. But I’m gonna call you a RETARDED, because that’s what you are if you think THIS is the MOST beautiful WOMAN you’ve ever SEEN.

thats probably a dude

Not "the world's most beautiful woman" for me, but she's quite cute for sure, I especially love that boyish haircut coupled with the super-feminine cute face:feelsahh:.

She is more beautiful than 90% of Polish foids so I don't blame you.

She is ok.

What I really wanted was a white skin woman with a really dark and long hair. I guess that is the shit I like.

Get your eyes checked, buddy boyo.

She looks like athlete from Auschwitz.

White women used to be top tier, but now it's asian women because (especially in some SEA countries) they aren't all greenhaired abortion addickted garden tools.

She's a cute tomboy but not my type.

10/10 would smash.

Your chink is pajama wearing alien.

steppe warriors

IMG 1501

Maeotians