Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL You can become a therapist by talking to women

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
Talking to women is already effectively giving a free therapy session. They will always sperg about themselves and their lives with 0 self awareness for hours at a time if you let them. All you have to do is say "yeah" "uhuh" "that wasn't your fault" "oh that's awful" and put on excited voices and expressions and you're set to be a therapist. Although they'd probably quit therapy if their therapist was an incel like us.

kek, yeah women will ask for advice but any advice that suggests they are the problem they wont take the advice, you pretty much just have to boost their damn ego in order for them to be happy

kek, yeah women will ask for advice but any advice that suggests they are the problem they wont take the advice, you pretty much just have to boost their damn ego in order for them to be happy
Yep.

cucked beta pseudo therapists get feelings when they become a foid's emotional tampon and they get all pissy when the foid don't like him :lul:

cucked beta pseudo therapists get feelings when they become a foid's emotional tampon and they get all pissy when the foid don't like him :lul:
Amazing how far the average man has fallen. Whenever women tried to use me as emotional tampon I intentionally became rude or ignored them. Meanwhile as you said beta normies are spending hours soaking in useless blabber just so they can feel liked as a pseudo fag friend.

Amazing how far the average man has fallen. Whenever women tried to use me as emotional tampon I intentionally became rude or ignored them. Meanwhile as you said beta normies are spending hours soaking in useless blabber just so they can feel liked as a pseudo fag friend.
it's sad to see honestly. i would not give a second of my time listening to useless foid babble about chad. I feel bad for the bluepilled simps. BASED for ignoring the foids :yes:

it's sad to see honestly. i would not give a second of my time listening to useless foid babble about chad. I feel bad for the bluepilled simps.
They deserve it for being stupid animals.

seeing them is like watching that nigga who can't get past the tutorial in cuphead
Exactly. You'd think at one point they'd realize their mistake and try to change behavior but they do the same thing over and over expecting a different result.

You can be a woman’s emotional tampon and think that you built a strong connection to her, but then you find out that she will never kiss you, fuck you, or date you

You can be a woman’s emotional tampon and think that you built a strong connection to her, but then you find out that she will never kiss you, fuck you, or date you

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back