Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL You can become a serial killer and people will still support you if you’re a foid (Aileen Wuornos)

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
LOOK AT THESE COMMENTS JUST FUCKING LOL if this woman was a guy people would be like “traumatic childhood is no excuse he should be brutally raped and tortured to death :soy:

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yFBcjII3QAE

C9F7AE81 5F15 4B66 B3E8 636D5487A84D
15E2AEC6 927A 4B03 9EF9 5EFDE5FD3092
C0E83AC9 CF5A 4551 B30E 9AAAD2B033A7
89ECFA26 B48D 4EA1 8E21 BAAF3619EBD5
28B5A331 3A2D 48CC 8471 1B4DBEE9CBA3
A739CC31 4669 4C4D B76F 48F7D3FF898E
53B6EDF1 CFEE 466F B730 3A49F0D99850
947DE057 AC91 4CD3 9ACD 85A34CC60588
5C393CA3 91F3 4578 BF3E A2513F2DCE5C

the bitch got killed fuck you normie cunts

@JosefMengelecel @Robtical @-BrettyBoy- @Mainländer this is the women are wonderful effect

Couldve avoided everything by not having sex

There is a support account on Twitter made for some female that killed her female friend and I think the account is still posting sometimes to this day.

There is a support account on Twitter made for some female that killed her female friend and I think the account is still posting sometimes to this day.
Clown world

:feelsclown: I don't think I need to say anymore

But people like Breivik and Tarrant are evil monsters jfl.

Meanwhile, A male serial killer with her looks level will be called to be put in the Chair.
Normies will tale the male version of this "He should die!",
Notice how these normals aren't calling for this women to be put to death, but are instead sympathizing with this Roastie.

Last edited:
Meanwhile, A male serial killer with her looks level will be called to be put in the Chair.
Normies will tale the male version of this "He should die!",
Notice how these normals aren't calling for this women to be put to death, but are instead sympathizing with this joker.
Women are wonderful effect

Brutal indeed, Exactly like I said.
Normies will celebrate the death of male serial killers, but when it comes to women, they sympathize and virtue signal and pander to her.
Nobody was cheering and partying at Aileen Wuornos execution unlike the execution of bundy

@JosefMengelecel @Robtical @-BrettyBoy- @Mainländer this is the women are wonderful effect
Interesting how having had a bad childhood, traumas and having suffered bullying and betrayal is an excuse for being a serial killer but isn't an excuse to say mean things on a forum to vent (what most incels do).

LOOK AT THESE COMMENTS JUST FUCKING LOL if this woman was a guy people would be like “traumatic childhood is no excuse he should be brutally raped and tortured to death :soy:
I guess we can give that excuse to ER and AM then.

Interesting how having had a bad childhood, traumas and having suffered bullying and betrayal is an excuse for being a serial killer but isn't an excuse to say mean things on a forum to vent (what most incels do).
If incel forums were women people would show instant empathy
I guess we can give that excuse to ER and AM then.
but no inkwell they’re men :soy:

If incel forums were women people would show instant empathy
Men would make a forum to present themselves as suitors for us and there would be 10 times as many people there as here.

If this is what normalfags use their magical empathy powers for, perhaps I want to feel none instead.

If this is what normalfags use their magical empathy powers for, perhaps I want to feel none instead.
normies are also fake af with their empathy

a read through her wiki history tells that she had a very bad upbringing but she engaged in it too, she whored herself at age 11 and did criminal ctivities all the time. She caused most of all the bad that happened to her herself

better to prevent such awful lives than fix them but she made 0 efforts to try that and just elevated it so sympathizing is retarded

Volcel if you wouldn't

Women are retarded

Note to self:

Make the sonic pressure weapons less obvious in the future

@JosefMengelecel thoughts?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6