Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill You can be socially active and incel.

Cope, I’m also socially active technically and have decent height/frame, not ugly, yet foids want nothing to do with me beyond being acquaintances. NT is everything. Also you need to luck in to the right type of social circle. Usually I’m not even around any single foids because my “friends” either don’t know any or don’t invite me to where there would be any, probably because I’m not NT enough

This. I have a lot of friends, sure no one that actually likes me like for real but still, friends
If you guys have so many friends then you are NT.

I am autistic lol, I have it written out and everything
Doesn't matter, majority of people are autistic now, autistic is the new black.

If you guys have so many friends then you are NT.
I don’t really talk that much, they don’t mind me being around sometimes for whatever reason. Being quiet is a non NT trait and can make you incel

If you have even ONE friend your a fakecel cuck who should kys tbhngl, its quite literally impossible to be incel if you have even a semblance of a social life

You don't have to be the black hoodie kid in the back of the class.

Being socially active plus awkward kills your chance with females even more.

I talk about stupid things all the time, including borderline incel and right wing shit. This has kinda killed my charisma, though I am studycelling so people think I am smart/borderline autistic and leave me alone.
facts

Ok dude whatever you say
Likewise. People here act completely normal, functioning, have social life, jobs, schools. And yet blame the NT ghost that everyone defines it differently.

Average person nowadays has no social skills at all because they spend their formative years glued to the tv and phones. Autism doesn't exist otherwise 90 percent of people would be considered autists.

I don’t really talk that much, they don’t mind me being around sometimes for whatever reason. Being quiet is a non NT trait and can make you incel
Being quiet wont turn you into an virgin on its own. Males by default are more reserved and have poorer social skills, those are female traits.

Imagine being socially active as an Incel

Cope, I’m also socially active technically and have decent height/frame, not ugly, yet foids want nothing to do with me beyond being acquaintances. NT is everything. Also you need to luck in to the right type of social circle. Usually I’m not even around any single foids because my “friends” either don’t know any or don’t invite me to where there would be any, probably because I’m not NT enough
Fakecel NT scum! @Incelius Savage

People here act completely normal, functioning, have social life, jobs, schools. And yet blame the NT ghost that everyone defines it differently.
If I was mod, I would ban all those normalfag scum. A truly ugly autistic man would be rotting on .is every second. @Incelius Savage

Likewise. People here act completely normal, functioning, have social life, jobs, schools. And yet blame the NT ghost that everyone defines it differently.
Me and @Intellau_Celistic are the only non nt on here :feelsohgod:

Fakecel NT scum! @Incelius Savage
You’re one of the only NTpillers, why you calling me fake cel.

Being quiet wont turn you into an virgin on its own. Males by default are more reserved and have poorer social skills, those are female traits.
Well it did for me. Barely any friends/exposure to foids and the few foids Ive been around blow me off for being quiet

I don't think you can be popular and incel. It violates several laws of the :blackpill:. "Judge a man by the company he keeps." Why would a normie befriend an uggo? We're social dead ends and our presence reflects badly on them. There are exceptions were normies will "befriend" us to bully and mogg us, but those can hardly be counted a friendships.

Trucels are either unpopular or socially isolated. Being a socially active friendhaver is a fakecel trait.

If you're ugly by default you'll get marginalized by others unless if you're friend other ugly guys... even ugly fellas don't wanna be around other ugly fellas because it would feel like their status or points goes down further. Being "friends" with Chads you'll probably feel like your status is elevated, even Chads like foids don't wanna hang out with Incels (because they feel like they'd be going down or being bought down with them).

If you're ugly by default you'll get marginalized by others unless if you're friend other ugly guys... even ugly fellas don't wanna be around other ugly fellas because it would feel like their status or points goes down further. Being "friends" with Chads you'll probably feel like your status is elevated, even Chads like foids don't wanna hang out with Incels (because they feel like they'd be going down or being bought down with them).
i am nt studycel so i can be friends with chads and sometimes foids

I see. Probably you have something to offer to them I guess...

You can even have female friends and talk to multiple foids: if no one of them finds you attractive, it doesn't change anything.
It is what it is. Happens to me too.