Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill You can be socially active and incel.

mbhan

mbhan

it never began
★★★★
You don't have to be the black hoodie kid in the back of the class.

Being socially active plus awkward kills your chance with females even more.

I talk about stupid things all the time, including borderline incel and right wing shit. This has kinda killed my charisma, though I am studycelling so people think I am smart/borderline autistic and leave me alone.

True af
I talk about stupid things all the time, including borderline incel and right wing shit. This has kinda killed my charisma, though I am studycelling so people think I am smart/borderline autistic and leave me alone.
I feel that

Well being socially active certainly never helped me, nobody but family wanted me around.

You can be NT and incel

I'm non-NT and completely not socially active at all.
You guys in incels.is are my only friends.

what does nt mean i am dumbcel
Neuro-typical

Being socially normal / healthy, not weird, not autistic, no social anxiety or any other kind of unhealthy personality traits, just being like society expects you to be

I do not know if you can truly call yourself an involuntary celibate or not at that age. Maybe you are though.
I hope it goes away in university. High school going pretty bad (in terms of social things) so far.

Prepare for loneliness at uni.

You can even have female friends and talk to multiple foids: if no one of them finds you attractive, it doesn't change anything.

True, I'm deranged as fuck

What's your IQ?
I don’t know, I never got my score back, probably not anything special because I had to take an IQ test for this program and they rejected me shortly after.

I don’t know, I never got my score back, probably not anything special because I had to take an IQ test for this program and they rejected me shortly after.
Would you put yourself below or above a 100?

You can even have female friends and talk to multiple foids: if no one of them finds you attractive, it doesn't change anything.
Fakecel trait.

Cope, truly ugly people don’t have friends to be NT.
Because they are ugly, if they weren't they would be NT enough to have friends and sex and they would improve their further their social skills. I could bet my life that every incel/looksmaxxer who is a virgin with solid looks and height, will eventually ascend and brag everywhere, only thing holding them back is being glued to screens 24/7 filling the self diagnosed prophecy.

You have the nerve to come to this site and tell us that personality is what matters the most? Please never talk to me again
NT and incel my ass.

Autistic and uglyface and height is the ultimate combo for trucel like me.

Because they are ugly, if they weren't they would be NT enough to have friends and sex and they would improve their further their social skills. I could bet my life that every incel/looksmaxxer who is a virgin with solid looks and height, will eventually ascend and brag everywhere, only thing holding them back is being glued to screens 24/7 filling the self diagnosed prophecy.
Fakecels have discord friends and are NT online.

NT and incel my ass.

Autistic and uglyface and height is the ultimate combo for trucel like me.
So you are saying, if you were NT you wouldn’t be Incel, even if you were ugly ?

So you are saying, if you were NT you wouldn’t be Incel, even if you were ugly ?
Tbf yeah. I saw my midget brother fucking a midget latina in the shower last week.

He's 30 and she's 19

I was beyond suicidal

NT is the key

No. You can’t. I’m putting you on ignore. Fucking greycel

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSVSHSHSHAHAVAVAHA

Gonna do a thread about that retarded shit i just read
Ok

But it's true. Jfl I even see the bitches hair in the shower.

His face was generally better than mine

Fakecels have discord friends and are NT online.
My point is they are virgins because of their choices and lifestyles, not because of their personality or anything that cant be learned or changed.

Brother looks 15 with full thick hair and trimmed beard
Ethnic girls have lower requirement for the height and maybe your brother is goodlooking, both of my brothers were 5'6 with good faces and both had some success, one was giga NT other is a giga autist.

Ethnic girls have lower requirement for the height and maybe your brother is goodlooking, both of my brothers were 5'6 with good faces and both had some success, one was giga NT other is a giga autist.
I literally said he has better halo than me facial wise. Aka full beard etc

But I don't trust men and woman because they are evil organics.

Ok

But it's true. Jfl I even see the bitches hair in the shower.

His face was generally better than mine
Don’t tell me your tales, i am surely more NT than your dwarf brother, since i worked in the office and had to talk to strangers (male and female) 8 hours a day, once a week even had to hold a presentation, where is my girlfriend?

Was it his first gf? My brother ascended at 33yo.
No. He had multiple

I have none. Even looks down on me.

We are half. Even his friends think I'm RETARDed

Evil organics

Evil organics nothing but evil

fuck friendhavers

I have lots of Asian male acquaintances that are socially active. They have friends and go on all types of outings.

They are bluepilled and still single jfl.

Cope, I’m also socially active technically and have decent height/frame, not ugly, yet foids want nothing to do with me beyond being acquaintances. NT is everything. Also you need to luck in to the right type of social circle. Usually I’m not even around any single foids because my “friends” either don’t know any or don’t invite me to where there would be any, probably because I’m not NT enough

You don't have to be the black hoodie kid in the back of the class.

This. I have a lot of friends, sure no one that actually likes me like for real but still, friends

You can be socially active, but this doesn't guarantee at all that you'll be socially successful.

Cope, I’m also socially active technically and have decent height/frame, not ugly, yet foids want nothing to do with me beyond being acquaintances. NT is everything. Also you need to luck in to the right type of social circle. Usually I’m not even around any single foids because my “friends” either don’t know any or don’t invite me to where there would be any, probably because I’m not NT enough
True. You need a combination of several different things to be successful with foids. Height, good face and frame, the right social circle, NT (being shy is already not NT enough), extroverted, are a few of the necessary things that come to mind.