Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel You better not have friends my guy

• Thread starter Deleted member 36565
  • Start date
Deleted member 36565

Deleted member 36565

I didn't want any of this
-
Listen....if you wanna live one of the brutal shit, have Normies friends that have gfs and foids to talk to while ur just an incel can't get shit and ur able seeing them doing what I want to do too I'm a fucking human too I deserve what u have too. do not have friends bro that able to get laid this shit may ruin ur whole copes I wish I didn't know any of them yesterday was pretty tough day for me because of that

agreed.. my best and only friend in high school would make out with his gf in front of me in my own house :feelsrope: . It was rough, problem is we incels are the extreme minority in society. I’d love to have some incel friends but we are few and far between.

I abhor making friends.

That's the reason every time my friend brings his gf I dip on him, third wheeling is just common sense :cool:

Agree. I used to have friends, but every time they made out with their girlfriends in front of me and even made fun of me. I got rid of them because they weren't real friends and were just using me to look better next to me [UWSL]and every time I had to watch them kiss, it filled me with hatred and also got very depressed.[/UWSL]

Sometimes i engage in a conversation with low tier normies,they want to hang out.I feel guilty because i don't see what's the point if they can't introduce me to some girl.

Agree. I used to have friends, but every time they made out with their girlfriends in front of me and even made fun of me. I got rid of them because they weren't real friends and were just using me to look better next to me [UWSL]and every time I had to watch them kiss, it filled me with hatred and also got very depressed.[/UWSL]

it's better to have acquaintances and useful transactional relationships instead of friends
friends can and will fuck you over and use you if you're the weaker link

That's the reason every time my friend brings his gf I dip on him, third wheeling is just common sense :cool:
There is legit no bigger torture than third wheeling

I have male friends with benefits