Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You aren't human in femoid eyes if you don't look like this in 2018

jagged0

jagged0

Banned
-
062959892705e1d58e1c09b0834207a4.jpg

They look like they have great personalities

Lil Draco said:
They look like they have great personalities

Right? You can just smell the good personality radiating off them through your screen.

I need Bateman's hairline :(

Most of the ridiculously good looking Chads I've come across unironically have a good personality. Shit is infuriating.

coldmachinery said:
Most of the ridiculously good looking Chads I've come across unironically have a good personality. Shit is infuriating.

Chad gets so much validation that building a foundation for a good personality is easy while normies struggle and well us incels? We never had a shot.

jagged0 said:
coldmachinery said:
Chad gets so much validation that building a foundation for a good personality is easy while normies struggle and well us incels? We never had a shot.
Well since they weren't treated like a ferret with AIDS all their life they had interesting experiences and have stuff to talk about.

Amazing personality 10/10 no wonder women love them.

OMG JUST IMAGINE THE LIFE AS CHAD. HOLY FUCKKKKKKKKKK

coldmachinery said:
Suicide Fuel too