Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You are too small to make her happy

Villain

Villain

Banned
-

I'm too ugly to make her happy.

They want a trophy tallfag husband to show to other women.

The last girl who rejected me literally told me "you´re too small" I am not talking just height just bone size and mass in general.

That guy has a ugly face though

Know a childhood sweetheart couple where the guy is literally 2 and 1/2 heads taller than the girl. They just got married too, girl is actually feminine and loyal, she used to chat with me like I was a human being when we volunteered at same place. Pure suifuel...

If she wants to see something really small, she should wait for me to drop my pants.

“But my face is almost below average so it’s over for me”

-6ft tallfags who use this forum

Imagine thinking that 6ft is considered "tall". I see 6ft foids every day

Imagine thinking that 6ft is considered "tall".
What the fuck are they putting in the water over at Oxford? Lead? Aids? Liquid cancer?

Who are you, Dwayne Johnson? 6ft is tall. Do you live in the fucking Netherlands or something? How is 6ft not tall? Pls explain :feelskek:

What the fuck are they putting in the water over at Oxford? Lead? Aids? Liquid cancer?

Who are you, Dwayne Johnson? 6ft is tall. Do you live in the fucking Netherlands or something? How is 6ft not tall? Pls explain :feelskek:

i am 6ft and i don't feel tall in europe :(

In Tokyo, Singapore, Hong Kong? Yes, 6ft means I tower over 95% of people.

If a 5'8 foid wears heels, she's also 6ft, and there are a lot of eurofoids who are 5'8 and up

hope her neck snaps

i am 6ft and i don't feel tall in europe
I couldn't give a fuck if you FEEL tall or not, by definition you are tall. 6ft is basically the magic height foids spread their legs for.

average height in UK (where you go to college if you're telling the truth) is 5'9, so you are not only in a prestigious university but you also tower over almost everyone who goes there. If you weren't asian you'd be a gigachad but it sounds to me you are a Chang. Not sure what you're doing here when you mog almost everyone on the forum both physically and intellectually, but whatever floats your boat bro.

just marry a 5 foot dwarf foid with horrible disease filled genetics theory

I shouldn't of clicked this post.

I wonder will women ever evolve to like muscular men because it is an evolutionary fault that they like tall men, tall men aren't always good protectors.

I thought this was about dick.

I couldn't give a fuck if you FEEL tall or not, by definition you are tall. 6ft is basically the magic height foids spread their legs for.

average height in UK (where you go to college if you're telling the truth) is 5'9, so you are not only in a prestigious university but you also tower over almost everyone who goes there. If you weren't asian you'd be a gigachad but it sounds to me you are a Chang. Not sure what you're doing here when you mog almost everyone on the forum both physically and intellectually, but whatever floats your boat bro.

I mog everyone on the forum physically? @Tallcel and @ordinaryotaku are 6'6 I think, or somewhere around there.

Being 6ft is a necessary condition, not a sufficient condition, for a foid to be attracted to you.

I have a disfigured face and a shit-tier frame. I can't do a single push up and have smaller wrists than a 5'4 foid. I can't sprint more than 250 meters. I look like a retard.

If I could get laid just by showing my College Board SAT score report, that'd be great. But that's not the case, so I don't even see how "intellectual mogging" is relevant.

I mog everyone on the forum physically? @Tallcel and @ordinaryotaku are 6'6 I think, or somewhere around there.
You being able to name like 2 people here that are taller than you doesn't mean you don't mog essentially everyone here. That's anecdotal evidence aka who cares?

Being 6ft is a necessary condition, not a sufficient condition, for a foid to be attracted to you.

average height of the male hollywood actor is 5'10"
link

If I could get laid just by showing my College Board SAT score report, that'd be great. But that's not the case
Your height plus the fact that you're going to an expensive, prestigious university which will likely land you a fantastic job means that you technically can get laid by showing your college board SAT score report.

If a 5'8 foid wears heels, she's also 6ft, and there are a lot of eurofoids who are 5'8 and up
You mog me so hard, kid.

I live in Brazil, São Paulo - southeast region, and 6ft is not tall by any means here, young foids will call you average, only 6'2 and up is tall here.

Dwayne Johnson isn't that tall or big to begin with

average height in UK (where you go to college if you're telling the truth) is 5'9, so you are not only in a prestigious university but you also tower over almost everyone who goes there.

I think I should also point out that it is a prestigious university with an abnormally high density of old-money WASPy Aryan Chads.

AFAIK I am still celibate, and not voluntarily so.
You being able to name like 2 people here that are taller than you doesn't mean you don't mog essentially everyone here. That's anecdotal evidence aka who cares?

Your height plus the fact that you're going to an expensive, prestigious university which will likely land you a fantastic job means that you technically can get laid by showing your college board SAT score report.

They mog me by half a foot...that's a lot.

I don't have that job yet.

I got rejected by pretty much every major investment bank when I applied for spring internships. I can't even GoldmanSachsmaxx.

Last edited:
I think I should also point out that it is a prestigious university with an abnormally high density of old-money WASPy Aryan Chads.

AFAIK I am still celibate, and not voluntarily so.

They mog me by half a foot...that's a lot.

I don't have that job yet.

I got rejected by pretty much every major investment bank when I applied for spring internships. I can't even GoldmanSachsmaxx.
fair enough but i predict you will start slaying, and in the near future. True that the other rich aryan chads still mog the fuck out of ethnics, even 6ft ethnics.

wife = old and used up

no reason for me to want to make a useless whore happy.

Dwayne Johnson isn't that tall or big to begin with
also Dwayne Johnson is 6'5"

Are you shaq or something? whats with all these tallfags not understanding statistics? By definition 6ft is tall and so is 6'5" due to it being well above average height for the majority of countries in the world. Google is a fancy machine, aint it?

Tall guys are sometimes looked at as awkward and goofy through high school. But eventually they start to attract foids. I had a friend who was 6’4” and he got to the point where he had at least ten females at any time pursuing him. He would reject them like crazy. He married a noodle.

also Dwayne Johnson is 6'5"

Are you shaq or something? whats with all these tallfags not understanding statistics? By definition 6ft is tall and so is 6'5" due to it being well above average height for the majority of countries in the world. Google is a fancy machine, aint it?
No, he is not. He's 6'2 on a good day, that's just his cringe "pretend height".

Charles barkley on the left is an actual 6'5", maybe even half an inch less.
BKbZjHGCEAAr4iA

Ok fine, fuck Dwayne and whatever height he is. My point is that 6'5" is tall. Replace "Who are you, Dwayne Johnson?" With "Who are you, Howard Stern?" or James Arness or whatever tallfag you want. I'm not having an argument about Dwayne Johnson :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

@Tallcel and @ordinaryotaku are 6'6
I'm 6'3.

Also as a reply to this thread, you also need a good face for it to work.

It's not like 6'5" is the first thing that pops up when you google how tall he is, you bag of chips.
Fuck the rock and all celebs like him for frauding so hard and the entire world just believes and believes how much of a supposed big man he is. He gets away with it too thanks to people just parroting it without question.

Fuck the rock and all celebs like him for frauding so hard and the entire world just believes and believes how much of a supposed big man he is. He gets away with it too thanks to people just parroting it without question.
k bro

Know a childhood sweetheart couple where the guy is literally 2 and 1/2 heads taller than the girl. They just got married too, girl is actually feminine and loyal, she used to chat with me like I was a human being when we volunteered at same place. Pure suifuel...
My great grandfather was 6'3 and my great grandmother was 5'3. They were together almost 65 years

View attachment 158561

Guy on the right is the size of a refrigerator

No wonder thugmaxxing works for them
fair enough but i predict you will start slaying, and in the near future. True that the other rich aryan chads still mog the fuck out of ethnics, even 6ft ethnics.

Maybe. Hopefully. But probably not.

Ricecels have always had pretty negative stereotypes in this context

Tall is just one requirement of a big checklist.

Never began for manlets tbh
I wonder will women ever evolve to like muscular men because it is an evolutionary fault that they like tall men, tall men aren't always good protectors.
Because theyre low IQ

Last edited:
Thanks for the reminder I have yet to see a guy my height at uni with a gf all of them are tall