Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal You are probably a fag, and this is why

Faggots, whether in denial or not, infiltrating the incel community is the BIG elephant in the room in 2021

Just because other men have compromised their loyalty and integrity for a whiff of pussy doesn't mean I should as well.

This sort of mentality is exactly why society has become increasingly degenerate. There is no sense of "brotherhood" anymore, we all compete with one-another instead of working together to achieve our goals. And who ends up winning at the end because of this? Women. They laugh and stroke their massive ego as we desperately try win them over and ruin ourselves in the process.

If you'll betray your male friends for some whore, FUCK YOU. You have become the very thing you've claimed to hate, and I hope that you still lie awake at night regretting the decision that you've made. You are a HUGE part of the problem.
you are a good man, and you WILL be used and unappreciated.
You see, that's the thing: it takes a strong man to fight for the things that he believes in and reject the cuckery that he sees everywhere around him.

Last edited:
Don't project OP! :feelsbaton:
Faggots, whether in denial or not, infiltrating the incel community is the BIG elephant in the room in 2021
The mods themselves are fags :feelswhat::feelswhat:

incels lean waaay into "bros before hoes."
There's never too much "bros before hoes", as long as it's genuine and platonic. Men care about each other too little nowadays and it's one of the reasons we can't even cope much.

An ugly man that ascends has ZERO shame about throwing his fellow man out the bus just to get his dick wet.
Fuck those traitors. I hope truly blackpilled men have at least some compassion for others. Maybe they do, because I was a much shittier person before the blackpill to be honest.

The fact is, by nature of being a man, we are in constant competition with each other. Not just for females, but for POWER. Life is about POWER. No MAN is your friend, or should be your friend. THERE ARE NO FRIENDS. Everyone is just an object. Men are just faggy cockblocks getting in your way. They are only useful insofar as their ability to help you get your dick wet and other such goals.
This is true only when foids are involved. Since blackpilled incels already know they have no chance of getting their dick wet no matter what happens, they aren't cockblocking each other. This is why I'm glad toilets aren't allowed in this forum - they're what turns male friendship into a competition. As long as resources aren't scarce to the point where survival is nearly impossible, there should be no problem between men in the absence of foids.