Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal You are probably a fag, and this is why

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
Okay, I might get banned for this shit-- but if there's one thing I noticed about ugly guys that ascend and most incels, is that incels lean waaay into "bros before hoes." An ugly man that ascends has ZERO shame about throwing his fellow man out the bus just to get his dick wet. And while we bitch and complain about his "simping," he's the one ugly fuck that sometimes is able to connive his way into getting his dick sucked darktriadmalefeministmaxxing, while we are REEEEing.

Manosphere types are too loyal to masculinity, and if you find yourself second guessing your natural instincts just to please the hive mentality of the most redpillbro macho idea of what a man is, that's kind of gay.

TLDR-- prioritizing male approval will turn you out mentally like a prison bottom.

The fact is, by nature of being a man, we are in constant competition with each other. Not just for females, but for POWER. Life is about POWER. No MAN is your friend, or should be your friend. THERE ARE NO FRIENDS. Everyone is just an object. Men are just faggy cockblocks getting in your way. They are only useful insofar as their ability to help you get your dick wet and other such goals.

PLEASE DO NOT MISUNDERSTAND THIS POST AS ADVOCACY FOR SIMPING. I am just telling you to think for yourself and ONLY yourself. The only approval that is worthy of seeking is with GOD or some other imaginary being.

I understand what you mean. One must choose: Sacrifice the ideia of "brotherhood" and move above to achieve ascension or to stay in the same path.
It would be easier for those who have nothing else to lose to do this, because it is basically betrayal. But when you feel attached to a mate, when you see that there are others that feel and pass through similar problems, sounds unfair to let them down for this is would be the same thing that the society has done to you and me.

opisafaggot.jpg

I get what you're saying, most normies are hollow and sociopathic individuals who would stab their best friend in the back for a chance to fuck a 4/10 bitch with zero shame or remorse. Fuck everyone!!!

I understand what you mean. One must choose: Sacrifice the ideia of "brotherhood" and move above to achieve ascension or to stay in the same path.
It would be easier for those who have nothing else to lose to do this, because it is basically betrayal. But when you feel attached to a mate, when you see that there are others that feel and pass through similar problems, sounds unfair to let them down for this is would be the same thing that the society has done to you and me.
this is pretty much what I meant. Do not let the male hivemind throw you off from your goals, or even your self-concept. There are no friends.

Last edited:
very low IQ analysis

it's beyond retarded to think this scenario of "getting pussy by throwing male friends under the bus" is even common

nope.

and 2nd, it's retarded to think it even works :feelsEhh:

just throw your friend under the bus to ascend bro :lul: wat sort of redpill shit is this? :lul:
normies do this shit all the time. Changing their beliefs on a dime. Backstabbing. Throwing their lesser friends under the bus just to get a leg up. Why should we be the prison bottoms taking this??? EVERYONE FOR THEMSELVES.

I do want to ascend, but I would never screw over a brocel to do so.

I do want to ascend, but I would never screw over a brocel to do so.
I think you should. I'm not gonna call you a fag, but you being a "good" incel just for the sake of some imaginary "honor" makes you weak. You need to do whatever it takes to get what you want if that's how you feel.

We are hardened fucks and are already used to the backstabbing.

I get what you're saying, most normies are hollow and sociopathic individuals who would stab their best friend in the back for a chance to fuck a 4/10 bitch with zero shame or remorse. Fuck everyone!!!
Exactly. You can see this in the real world several times. A chick breaks up with her bf and one of the bf's friends goes straight to her to fuck her or the girl goes to one of them as revenge, thirst for new cock or something else. There is no bros before hoes when it is about getting your dick wet.
Normies are the most backstabbing scum on this planet and they all betray each other in secret in some way.

I think you should. I'm not gonna call you a fag, but you being a "good" incel just for the sake of some imaginary "honor" makes you weak. You need to do whatever it takes to get what you want if that's how you feel.

We are hardened fucks and are already used to the backstabbing.
I understand, if your definition of backstabbing is getting foids while other incels rot on here, then I agree with you. But if your definition of backstabbing is destroying other men to get laid, so you can, then that's where I have a problem with it.

I understand, if your definition of backstabbing is getting foids while other incels rot on here, then I agree with you. But if your definition of backstabbing is destroying other men to get laid, so you can, then that's where I have a problem with it.
you are a good man, and you WILL be used and unappreciated.

Sorry bro, i dont agree. I would rather stay true to myself then turn into something i hate for some female to let me fuck her, maybe because even that wouldnt help me.

I get what you mean, low tier males twist and turn and morph into anything and change their core beliefs to appeal to a woman, betraying the manosphere also falls under that, I personally think men should stick together more and cut each other some slacks without judging right away. I like weight loss/bodybuilding communities because they support and push each other. Men being rivals to each other should be like that pushing each other to become better, like Nadal and Federer, they dont need to be enemies they can be the best friends.

Question is; would you yourself do this:feelshehe: like going on IT and shitt on us incels and blackpill in general to draw the attention of some rare biological female from reddit?

Sorry bro, i dont agree. I would rather stay true to myself then turn into something i hate for some female to let me fuck her, maybe because even that wouldnt help me.

I get what you mean, low tier males twist and turn and morph into anything and change their core beliefs to appeal to a woman, betraying the manosphere also falls under that, I personally think men should stick together more and cut each other some slacks without judging right away. I like weight loss/bodybuilding communities because they support and push each other. Men being rivals to each other should be like that pushing each other to become better, like Nadal and Federer, they dont need to be enemies they can be the best friends.

Question is; would you yourself do this:feelshehe: like going on IT and shitt on us incels and blackpill in general to draw the attention of some rare biological female from reddit?
I would definitely not larp on IT, because that shit is even gayer, and let's face it-- no decent cunny cares about some ugly whiteknight with too much time on their hands.

I just think being 100% loyal to the manosphere is gay. If you strongly want something, I think you should not let the fictional and ever shaming" God" of honor or brotherhood hold you back. The false obligation of being good is a way of making people retarded, so people less moral than you can get away with it. 'Good' isn't real.

Not that this would ever happen, but if a bro ever got dumped by his gf, and she wanted to jump my bones. YES. He had his already. I WANT MINE.

Last edited:
I agree but it depends, defending a group can benefit the individual too

I agree but it depends, defending a group can benefit the individual too
If the responses of my thread proves anything, it's that incels truly are mostly good and loyal people. Loyal to a fault. And I HATE WITH ALL MY HEART that the sociopaths of IT can't see that.

This is retarded for multiple reasons even from a cost-benefit standpoint.
1. Assuming (timescale * relation_value) is the metric here.
Friend parameters :-
higher timescale than any relationship
relation value positives - support, casual chat, brotherhood
relation value negatives - need to offer support, time loss
Gf parameters
realistically - short timescale
relation value positives - validation, sex (that could be got from a whore) , (love and other :bluepill::soy: shit)
relation value negatives - become an emotional cumrag, massive loss of personal time

from simple math of (timescale * relation_value) - the only place gf metric dominates is (love and other :bluepill::soy: shit)
sorry about my short and incomplete response here
opisafaggot.jpg

Have an image
Opisafaggotlottery

it ain't worth it to turn into an asshole just to asccend

Next thing you know, he'll be telling us that if we aren't willing to suck cock in a threesome, in order to experience a femoid, we must be gay.

Seriously though, if nobody sticks to their principles then females will continue to take advantage of and tighten their control over males as a whole.

Water is wet tbh

Completely agree, my 'friends' always prioritized foids over me or other males, while I was always on that 'bros before hoes' garbage. No more, I won't judge anyone doing that and I will ruthlessly follow my interests and desires:feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:

Probably the most retarded take I've ever read.

Male competition isn't necessarily part of masculinity. You can very easily be masculine and not a fag as you put it, while acknowledging male infighting is harmful.

I HATE WITH ALL MY HEART that the sociopaths of IT can't see that.
The problem with IT is that they won't see no matter how much we change and morph ourselves into whatever they desire from us. It isn't lack of ability but a matter of ignorance and idiosyncrasy.

Basically their hatred of us is just multiplication of every little thing they can find combined. That kind of illogical hate will blind you to anything else but hatred against the subject of hate. Just take a look at feminists and you will see their hatred for men for whatever they can find about them.

doing this makes you no better than hypergamous whores following their meh nature and 'finding themselves'. i get it backstabbing normies make sense as they would do the same to you but i wouldnt do this shit to everyone. also i dont remember the last time i had a chance for such things

Male competition isn't necessarily part of masculinity. You can very easily be masculine and not a fag as you put it, while acknowledging male infighting is harmful.
I'm not sure about that in today's society.
Every other specie fights between males for the female. Male infighting is at the core of females choosing to procreate with you.
You can't avoid it by being a good man or you end up an incel or at the short end of the stick getting fucked in every way in your life. I know I've been there in other areas of life unrelated to sex. When you do someone a favor and they don't appreciate it or don't care, you literally are giving away your time and energy for nothing in return, enhancing their quality of life.
Now I also think we shouldn't have an all or nothing mentality and refuse to offer any kind of help, it extends in welfare in politics for example, I wouldn't want disabled people (with real disabilities I mean) to be left to die and not given a single penny (saying they should die is literally being a eugenist foid wishing death upon inferior men).
We can avoid all this male infighting and have a better society when we remove females from the equation and don't let them pick and choose about males or reduce their influence and power over society, so that we don't actually need to cater to them biologically AKA simp to succeed.

Last edited:
BAP thought likewise:

Bap on the gay movement

you are a good man, and you WILL be used and unappreciated.
I know this personally. Normies only hang out with you as long as you have something to offer, they don't usually offer much back to you, then they eventually cut you off.

I am ashamed that this was not my instinct all along like most men

life is a pyramid scheme, prove me wrong
doing this makes you no better than hypergamous whores following their meh nature and 'finding themselves'. i get it backstabbing normies make sense as they would do the same to you but i wouldnt do this shit to everyone. also i dont remember the last time i had a chance for such things
aww look at the wittle slave, now do my homework as I FUCK YOUR WOMEN :chad:

Last edited:
It's hoes before bros unfortunately in 21, yes.

If you think otherwise then yeh probably you're a faggot

very low IQ analysis

it's beyond retarded to think this scenario of "getting pussy by throwing male friends under the bus" is even common

nope.

and 2nd, it's retarded to think it even works :feelsEhh:

just throw your friend under the bus to ascend bro :lul: wat sort of redpill shit is this? :lul:
this. looks> any retarded cope shit

Okay, I might get banned for this shit-- but if there's one thing I noticed about ugly guys that ascend and most incels, is that incels lean waaay into "bros before hoes." An ugly man that ascends has ZERO shame about throwing his fellow man out the bus just to get his dick wet. And while we bitch and complain about his "simping," he's the one ugly fuck that sometimes is able to connive his way into getting his dick sucked darktriadmalefeministmaxxing, while we are REEEEing.

Manosphere types are too loyal to masculinity, and if you find yourself second guessing your natural instincts just to please the hive mentality of the most redpillbro macho idea of what a man is, that's kind of gay.

TLDR-- prioritizing male approval will turn you out mentally like a prison bottom.

The fact is, by nature of being a man, we are in constant competition with each other. Not just for females, but for POWER. Life is about POWER. No MAN is your friend, or should be your friend. THERE ARE NO FRIENDS. Everyone is just an object. Men are just faggy cockblocks getting in your way. They are only useful insofar as their ability to help you get your dick wet and other such goals.

PLEASE DO NOT MISUNDERSTAND THIS POST AS ADVOCACY FOR SIMPING. I am just telling you to think for yourself and ONLY yourself. The only approval that is worthy of seeking is with GOD or some other imaginary being.
Hilarious post but you’re not right man. Having friends is good for your mental health and sometimes you actually meet women because of your male friends. One of my best friends is dating his friends sister, not everyone is out to get you, maybe you haven’t found real friends yet and you insist the only power you get is from yourself. You’re wrong though, power is stronger when it’s United with other people with similar interests who have similar goals and help each other out.

This is the problem with the incel community. This is the reason we cover no ground and are seen as a joke by everybody. You all look to bring each other down and insist we can’t work together to help each other out.

Just re-take the :bluepill: theory.

This is retarded for multiple reasons even from a cost-benefit standpoint.
1. Assuming (timescale * relation_value) is the metric here.
Friend parameters :-
higher timescale than any relationship
relation value positives - support, casual chat, brotherhood
relation value negatives - need to offer support, time loss
Gf parameters
realistically - short timescale
relation value positives - validation, sex (that could be got from a whore) , (love and other :bluepill::soy: shit)
relation value negatives - become an emotional cumrag, massive loss of personal time

from simple math of (timescale * relation_value) - the only place gf metric dominates is (love and other :bluepill::soy: shit)
sorry about my short and incomplete response here

Have an image
View attachment 522717
incels are disproportinally autistic :fuk:

autistic individuals seem to be more loyal in general :worryfeels:

autistis believe in principles and morality much more than normies. normies operate based on primal instincts especially instinct on power :feelsdevil:
Speak for yourself

being a fag is more about wanting to fuck men, not any of that other stuff.

Fair point. It's almost like asking permission from other guys to do anything. I like your post.

Brownpill thread.