Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious You are pretty cucked if you care about things that society considers bad/evil

• Thread starter Deleted member 27159
  • Start date
Deleted member 27159

Deleted member 27159

Proud advocate of räpe, incest, and pedophilia
-
Disclaimer: I am not encouraging or advocating any of the activities depicted below in any way

I consider myself an enemy of society and for a pretty good reason. Society only wants the worst for people of my demographic. They want unattractive men to suffer simply for the way they are born. This is why I don’t care about what happens to society or random people in general.

The holocaust is something that society condemns but I don’t see anything wrong with it at all. Especially because of the degeneracy that the kikes have brought to the west I am actually pretty happy that it happened.

I also wouldn’t care if a school got shot up either or if a bunch of kids got murdered. That’s not my problem. That’s society’s problem and they can keep crying about it. People who have been wronged by society yet they still feel bad when some act like that happens are cucked. Why feel sympathy for the people who want you dead?

Although I definitely wouldn’t do any of these acts or celebrate them in any way I surely wouldn’t feel bad about them either. I would simply be indifferent. As society has wronged me and fellow incels from time to time I simply don’t care at all about what happens to people in society in the slightest.

The holocaust is something that society condemns but I don’t see anything wrong with it at all. Especially because of the degeneracy that the kikes have brought to the west I am actually pretty happy that it happened.
I bet some ITcel will screencap you for this without knowing that you're curry

I bet some ITcel will screencap you for this without knowing that you're curry
They will automatically assume I am white even though white people were the ones that actually got killed in the holocaust

Weeping for strangers is very womanly. They'll step over people in their personal lives and treat their children or husbands terribly, but then wail and act like the sky is falling over a few people dying a thousand miles away.

Weeping for strangers is very womanly. They'll step over people in their personal lives and treat their children or husbands terribly, but then wail and act like the sky is falling over a few people dying a thousand miles away.
They are just fake virtue signaling whores. They will step over people and bully behind the scenes
This reads like IT fanfic
I am not even trying to bait.

Disclaimer: I am not encouraging or advocating any of the activities depicted below in any way

I consider myself an enemy of society and for a pretty good reason. Society only wants the worst for people of my demographic. They want unattractive men to suffer simply for the way they are born. This is why I don’t care about what happens to society or random people in general.

I also wouldn’t care if a school got shot up either or if a bunch of kids got murdered. That’s not my problem. That’s society’s problem and they can keep crying about it. People who have been wronged by society yet they still feel bad when some act like that happens are cucked. Why feel sympathy for the people who want you dead?

Although I definitely wouldn’t do any of these acts or celebrate them in any way I surely wouldn’t feel bad about them either. I would simply be indifferent. As society has wronged me and fellow incels from time to time I simply don’t care at all about what happens to people in society in the slightest.
Holocaust pill destroyed me

Yup, our kind should have 0 empathy for normies, chads and foids. I literally couldn’t care less about them, especially the foids. If you tip foids and are polite to them, you’re the real problem in society. I literally hate foids and if I was to open a company I’d literally ban foids from applying to jobs. Not even a cleaner will be foid. And to be honest I think such a company, with fair paychecks will outperform foid managed ones at least 2x.

Yup, our kind should have 0 empathy for normies, chads and foids. I literally couldn’t care less about them, especially the foids. If you tip foids and are polite to them, you’re the real problem in society. I literally hate foids and if I was to open a company I’d literally ban foids from applying to jobs. Not even a cleaner will be foid. And to be honest I think such a company, with fair paychecks will outperform foid managed ones at least 2x.
For sure. You really shouldn’t care about people that actively hate you and want what’s worst for you

The most annoying part is that normfags care when some celebrity dies even they they have zero relation with the celebrity. :soy:NO MUH RBG DIED RIP MUH QUEEEN:soy:

I laugh when these things happen tbh

The most annoying part is that normfags care when some celebrity dies even they they have zero relation with the celebrity. :soy:NO MUH RBG DIED RIP MUH QUEEEN:soy:
It is pretty pointless to even care about it

Morality is cucked