Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy "You are out of her league."

• Thread starter Deleted member 41364
  • Start date
Deleted member 41364

Deleted member 41364

Banned
-
Normies say this all of the time, yet they are the same exact ones that say looks don't matter.

"You are out of her league" simply enforces a notion that there is a looks hierarchy with you on a lower rung as Stacy or a high tier Becky. This is INEQUALITY with lower castes of mostly men being oppressed!! This is exactly what normies don't want, yet they let this happen! They are the hypocrites that say looks don't matter, yet then go and say, "you're out of her league."

Men's standards are far lower than foids standards. Most foids are average looking Beckies anyway so about 95% of men should have the right to ascend with them. It's foids who go after men who are out of their league. All foids 3/10 and up think they deserve a 10/10 Chad. Yet normies will never tell foids to stop going after men out of their league.

Men's standards are far lower than foids standards. Most foids are average looking Beckies anyway so about 95% of men should have the right to ascend with them. It's foids who go after men who are out of their league. All foids 3/10 and up think they deserve a 10/10 Chad. Yet normies will never tell foids to stop going after men out of their league.
Agreed, but men are the ones told to lower their standards and not go after Stacy.

If a landwhale can get Chad, then I deserve a Stacy.

Agreed, but men are the ones told to lower their standards and not go after Stacy.
Most men deserve a Stacy. I only ones who don't would be an obese fat freak.

This

Normies say this all of the time, yet they are the same exact ones that say looks don't matter.

"You are out of her league" simply enforces a notion that there is a looks hierarchy with you on a lower rung as Stacy or a high tier Becky. This is INEQUALITY with lower castes of mostly men being oppressed!! This is exactly what normies don't want, yet they let this happen! They are the hypocrites that say looks don't matter, yet then go and say, "you're out of her league."
I deserve Stacy

Never lowering a standard for a toilet is "stunning and brave" and toilets re-enforce this to each other. No toilet is ever happy because they keep telling each other to always look for a better man and cheat.

Same. That's why I refuse to talk to women because I know that I can only get landwhale even if I put a monumental amount of effort.
Same, we unironically deserve Stacie’s