Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You Are Now Entering Incel Plantation

• Thread starter lightskin2thousand0
  • Start date
lightskin2thousand0

lightskin2thousand0

its completely Over --- sub 5 male --- TFL
★★★
C’mon now! Pick that cotton! ol’ fuckin nigger! motherfucker!

How many pounds of cotton could you pick in a day fellowcels? I think 100 for me. You get 59 lashes by Chad master if you get under 400

I don't think I belong on that plantation little negro.
Now get back to work.
whips

I don't think I belong on that plantation little negro.
Now get back to work.
whips
Noo nigga, chad is the master. It don’t matter you’re white. probably volcel. he’s commin right now. with the whip. run

I would run away. Just have to be smart about it. Wait till a religious holiday or Sunday, and gain the trust of the owners by being a hard worker and reporting the Tyrone slaves for trying to escape. My claims would have no basis in reality, of course, but the sadistic slaveowners would leap upon the opportunity to beat someone who mogs them. Whenever I feel the time is right, I would connect myself with someone within the Underground Railroad and escape, or if I'm closer to the border, simply run until I'm in New England.

I would lash out at my master and go ER nigger style in the cotton fields of torment

they should have gone er together. Elliot could have lead them into freedom tbh

Noo nigga, chad is the master. It don’t matter you’re white. probably volcel. he’s commin right now. with the whip. run
AAAAHHHH.
Don't worry I'm armed with the stinky inkwell cannon.

AAAAHHHH.
Don't worry I'm armed with the stinky inkwell cannon.
chad massa is fuckkn your oneitis man... better not

I would lash out at my master and go ER nigger style in the cotton fields of torment
the brainwashed runaway-catcher niggas will catch you and have master whip you (cucks & simps)

I prefer to pick gmo cotton...

It's more toxic.

“Hey massa...why does that 6’3” incel get the better jobs”
“SHUTCHA MOUTH BOY!!!!!!”

"shiet imma sleep wit da massas daughter"

wouldnt we out number him and with brains and brawn we could just kill that fuck