Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel YOU ARE NOTHING WITHOUT YOUR CONFIDENCE/HORMONES/ AND HAPPINESS.

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
You are nothing without that serotonin running inside your brain. Nothing. Without constant socializing/hope in life you are nothing. You cant relate to people, you cant help people/ you cant find the humor in things. This is why i laugh when i see people say "just ldar bro" "i wanna live in the wilderness with no contact" YOU LITERALLY CANT ENJOY IT without some sort of hope or socialization in life. Youll fall into a deep dark depression. Just like me, i wanna kill myself every single day because i dont have the basic neccesities.

Normies like to say solditary confinement is the worst punishment for incels because they know it. Meanwhile it wouldnt effect me because ive been that way forever. Hell prison would be nice because atleast i have people to talk to/socialize with. It would be a breAze to me..

Everytime i see a skull emoji on social media i get filled with intense rage because these people are nothing but serotonin and dopamine chasers. They are nothing beyond that. TAKE away their life's foundation and hormones and they're nothing. It takes zero effort for normies to act normal.

Meanwhile the mentally ill has no life foundation/has mental issues/autism etc.

Most of you dont suffer from this because your life is still "functioning" you still have school to do, jobs to get, etc etc. Your life hasnt stopped like mine has.

True, years of severe Inceldom made me lose my soul

HiddenUzer