Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You are not subhuman

Sennacherib

Sennacherib

TRUEST OF TRUCELS
-
Normies are the real subhumans.
Because they conform to what soyciety tells them.
They are the weaklings,too scared to get out of line and be themselves for fear of being different from the pack of sheeps.
You don't conform to anything,you are yourself,the lone wolf who doesn't give a fuck about trying to fit in and be a mindless sheep like the rest,doing the same shit as everyone else,wageslaving in order to keep this degenerate soyciety up and running.

They are the weaklings,too scared to get out of line and be themselves for fear of being different from the pack of sheeps.
You don't conform to anything,you are yourself,the lone wolf who doesn't give a fuck about trying to fit in and be a mindless sheep like the rest,doing the same shit as everyone else,wageslaving in order to keep this degenerate soyciety up and running.
we may be superior intectually, but normies will always mog our appearance :feelsrope:

your profile gif is such suifuel, no woman will ever look at me like that :cryfeels:
@ReplaceMyJuice

Yo mane actually I did similar thread to you. One love

Subhuman is just a term which is relative af. It means something different to everyone. If I'm a fkin incel beacuse of my looks and height, I might define myself as a subhuman, but I personally could not define anyone else as such (whether it's a normie or a fellowcel).

"Subhumanity" is not a state like inceldom, it's a FEELING primarily.

Someone who is unironically a feminist as a man is the true subhuman. This is not what our ancestors killed and died for.

:redpill::redpill::redpill:yes it is a right point

You are considered a subhuman because your genetics are inferior

Thats it.

Sigma mindset

You are considered a subhuman because your genetics are inferior

Thats it.
They'll say we're subhumans because we hate the femoid vermin they pathetically worship.