Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious You are not free, if you're a wagie. You are a slave.

Very high IQ thread, stickied

This is what I was getting at. Speech is the vanguard of freedom - the last bastion and line of defence for it. If your speech is controlled in any manner, then it's completely over for any supposed freedoms.

That's a very poignant saying and very accurate.

Destroying the nuclear family is the slow poison that destroys civilization. Once you remove that, you remove the strongest motivator for men in society to do anything for society.

Their children and grandchildren are paying the pound of flesh for their mistakes and apathy.
Damn this is good comment, agreed entirely. People think of us the incel community like we’re universally these evil fools but that’s not how I see it. If anything I think a lot of incels are simplify ahead of the curve and are looking at the state of things from a different perspective than most people.

Wagies, you volunteer your own slavery. You are not free. You are in a cage that you willingly entered. You speak ill against the narrative, you lose your job, your mortgaged home, and possibly your family (this one is a normie sexhaver problem). You talk back, you get fired and can't support your life. You speak honestly about what and how you feel and think, you get fired. You misgender someone and use the wrong pronoun, you get fired (and possibly prosecuted if you live in cucked countries like Cuckanada or Norcuckway).

You have no freedoms in the West. Your freedoms are illusory and granted by your authorities to placate, fool, and sedate you. You are as free as the people in power with the weapons and armies allow you to be free. Your freedoms that have been granted to you are irrelevant. You are free, because you are nothing. You are a slave whose sole purpose is to generate profit and taxes for the corporations and the state respectively. If you were something, you would be a threat, and you would then be arrested, jailed, or somehow limited against the state in your actions. Thus, paradoxically, the only truly free people are those whose resist the system and break from their control. In doing so, they become an enemy of the system and are truly restricted in their freedoms. Some live free of the system's control (high level crime syndicate members - mafia, bratva, cartels etc.), but the specter of the system's influence and power is always looming over them.

It's better to be a bandit, thief and criminal, than it is to be a slave.
What the fuck you want me to do about it.... I CANT DO ANYTHING ABOUT ANYTHING BESIDES SHIT EAT FUCK AND SLEEP ON THIS MEANIE EARTH

But good comment yes

AHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAAHAHAHHAH EARTH ID AFTER ME THE PLANET IS AFTTER MEE AUAGHHH ALL ORGANISM ARE COMING AFTER EM

Last edited:
Fucking based. I'm a bit more careful talking about it in public. And sorry you got circumsized. I luckily wasn't but I couldn't imagine not having any feeling in my penis.
Say sorry you got foreskin to this man. He suffered more than you

that's pussy shit.
Nah say sorry to him. DO IT NOW OR ILL GET THE TORNADOES TO CUT YOUR FORESKIN TOOO ALL HAIL COSMOS MAKEING COSMIC CORRECTIONS EVERYTIME

@fakechadtullycel68 LOOK AT THIS @spookyheejin lOOK HE IS MAKING COSMIC MISTAKES AND NOT FOLLOWING COSMIC PROTOCOL ALL ORGANISMS BORN BETTER WILL BE FOLLOWED SUIT SO THEY CAN SUFFER EVERYTHING IN THIS UNIVERSE MUST SUFFER AS IT IS A GUARANTEE MAXIMUM FOR TEACHING WITHIN SAID REALITY

Nigger. You will get cut.
Reverse Card Uno GIF - Reverse Card Uno Uno Cards - Discover ...

Jokes on you I was cut since I was born as the universe picked me for ultimate suffering. You are a joke. You are organic.
I didn't mean your foreskin. I meant your throat.

I didn't mean your foreskin. I meant your throat.
I have no throat because I'm not human... I don't even remember why I was mad at you. You seem like a virgin like all of us. These wizard eyes make me forgetful

Damn this is good comment, agreed entirely. People think of us the incel community like we’re universally these evil fools but that’s not how I see it. If anything I think a lot of incels are simplify ahead of the curve and are looking at the state of things from a different perspective than most people.
Thanks brocel. What you've described is simply being black pilled. You see things from a perspective most aren't aware of.

There is no realistic alternative to waging as someone from the peon caste, incels don't have the low inhibition and status to become criminal, I consider manufacturing drugs but realized I have no friends or social network to push it and i'm not selling it via tor and all the crypto BS too much hassle.

Can confirm spoke my mind about everything (white genocide, democrsts, schools, circumcicison)

Got fired within the week

Had another job lined up tho

Management really does have a god complex and they are most worthless people ever
You are autistic as shit and don’t even know it jfl

I mean I kinda like eating, so I'm perfectly willing to go to work each day LOL

Work pays for many quality copes, and I enjoy the fruits of labor

Also:- if you get fired, you go get another job...- been there; it's fine
Wageslaving is perfectly fine. And I don’t want to be homeless

You are autistic as shit and don’t even know it jfl
Or I just didn't give a fuck and gave normie niggers the red pill cannon

JFL if you actually think autism is a real disease

Wageslaving is perfectly fine. And I don’t want to be homeless
If the alternative to voluntary slavery is homelessness and being completely destitute, I think that most would volunteer.

Female "wagies" are free, it is literally a choice for them. They can choose to work or choose to have a man be their slave and spend his money. It's absolutely brutal, for a man work is life, it's survival, for a toilet it's a mere hobby she does to get her social cocaine.
:blackpill::bigbrain:

I was reading that in Islam, for example, a woman is free to work and the money she earns is hers alone by right. Her husband still has an obligation and duty (as a husband) to slave away and provide for her and the kids, while she doesn't have to contribute a single penny towards the family.

So much for "muh based Islam."

Thanks for the glass of water.

Water.
Jews be winnin.

no shit sherlock that's why you work for yourself

Based and true, keep it up. Fuck working man

Wagies, you volunteer your own slavery. You are not free. You are in a cage that you willingly entered. You speak ill against the narrative, you lose your job, your mortgaged home, and possibly your family (this one is a normie sexhaver problem). You talk back, you get fired and can't support your life. You speak honestly about what and how you feel and think, you get fired. You misgender someone and use the wrong pronoun, you get fired (and possibly prosecuted if you live in cucked countries like Cuckanada or Norcuckway).

You have no freedoms in the West. Your freedoms are illusory and granted by your authorities to placate, fool, and sedate you. You are as free as the people in power with the weapons and armies allow you to be free. Your freedoms that have been granted to you are irrelevant. You are free, because you are nothing. You are a slave whose sole purpose is to generate profit and taxes for the corporations and the state respectively. If you were something, you would be a threat, and you would then be arrested, jailed, or somehow limited against the state in your actions. Thus, paradoxically, the only truly free people are those whose resist the system and break from their control. In doing so, they become an enemy of the system and are truly restricted in their freedoms. Some live free of the system's control (high level crime syndicate members - mafia, bratva, cartels etc.), but the specter of the system's influence and power is always looming over them.

It's better to be a bandit, thief and criminal, than it is to be a slave.
Good thing this is sticked. Very High IQ post. Schools, Colleges, Universities and Workplaces aren't there too help you or teach you anything. The people in these institutions couldn't care less about your well being and wishes. This is the reason I have always hated teachers, police or anyone in authority. The educational institutes are simply there to beat out the sense of freedom, strength and testosterone you have. To make you comfortable with the idea of sitting for long hours in a cage, making somone else rich while sacrificing your own physical and mental health. I seriously laugh at concepts like 'Corporate Loyalty'. How could boomers be this retarded ? Be loyal to a parasite who wants nothing more than to suck the life and labour out of me ?
I like how the elites constantly tell us to work harder and harder into our deaths while they and their families spend time in their vacation homes and do absolutely nothing. NEETdom is already going strong in America and Japan(which are two leading countries of their cultural spheres). In China 'Bai Lan' which is also NEETing is growing. I hope more and more men become NEET and stick it to these Jewish corporate cunts.

If you were something, you would be a threat, and you would then be arrested, jailed, or somehow limited against the state in your actions. Thus, paradoxically, the only truly free people are those whose resist the system and break from their control.
If that's your idea of true freedom, I'll take being a 'slave' all day long tbh.

Every single dollar you have in the bank is not yours. It's nothing more than a loan. At any moment the bank can deny you it (especially here in Canada) even your physical cash, at any moment the government can cause inflation making that money worthless. The money we have is not ours

Get a job and stop being lazy