Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal You are not entitled to anything

calimero

calimero

still need teen goth gf
★★
A lot of our pain comes from the mistake that we see normies have things and then we think we are entitled to that as well.

You have to realize that humans have historically always been very cruel. In other ages you would have already be killed, banished or enslaved by your peers. Human history amounts to nothing but violence. Similar to how life for animals is.

The notion of "civilization" is a sort of fantastic idea. People believe in it along with the just world fallacy. But you should realize that in other ages most normies would literally have killed you for being different, or made you live in the worse conditions possible. My point is that you should be glad to be alive in the first place.

In other ages you would have probably been long gone by now.

We don't deserve fair treatment because humans are not evolved to give each other fair treatments. Human evolution strategies are built on killing, cheating, enslaving and ostracizing.

Last edited:
But you should realize that in other ages most normies would literally have killed you for being different, or made you live in the worse conditions possible. My point is that you should be glad to be alive in the first place.
they should be thankful for me not strangling them with bare hands tbh. if there is a side which hides its savagery it surely us.

You have to realize that humans have historically always been very cruel. In other ages you would have already be killed, banished or enslaved by your peers. Human history amounts to nothing but violence. Similar to how life for animals is.
this makes sense for me, cuz I have Pectus Excavatum (disabledcel). But IMO a regular incel who works in a first world, currycels for example, is entitled to Stacy cuz he helps society more than Chad

they should be thankful for me not strangling them with bare hands tbh. if there is a side which hides its savagery it surely us.
It's not true. Normies have power in numbers. If you strangle someone a whole army of low iq gymmaxxed normies will come to beat you, up until the point that you are barely still alive. But their instinct is to kill you straight away for challenging the status hierarchy.

It's not true. Normies have power in numbers. If you strangle someone a whole army of low iq gymmaxxed normies will come to beat you, up until the point that you are barely still alive. But their instinct is to kill you straight away for challenging the status hierarchy.
they already leashed their stress on me. now its my turn :society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society:

What do you mean by "being different“? Nobody ever got killed for being uglier than the average.

So are not women to my money and protection. Oh wait, i already pay taxes that goes to sluts and in the case of war my bones and limbs will be scattered across the country.

A lot of our pain comes from the mistake that we see normies have things and then we think we are entitled to that as well.

The notion of "civilization" is a sort of fantastic idea. People believe in it along with the just world fallacy. But you should realize that in other ages most normies would literally have killed you for being different, or made you live in the worse conditions possible. My point is that you should be glad to be alive in the first place.

In other ages you would have probably been long gone by now.

We don't deserve fair treatment because humans are not evolved to give each other fair treatments. Human evolution strategies are built on killing, cheating, enslaving and ostracizing.

You compare the people of todays time with the people of the Middle Ages, which is something you can not. The reason why we have so much autists in todays time is becauee society is fucked and unnatural, too much tv and social media, too little IRL interactions, too much lookism, too much comfort

Every non NT autist here would have developed totally different if he was born 2000 years ago

You compare the people of todays time with the people of the Middle Ages, which is something you can not. The reason why we have so much autists in todays time is becauee society is fucked and unnatural, too much tv and social media, too little IRL interactions, too much lookism, too much comfort

Every non NT autist here would have developed totally different if he was born 2000 years ago
If I was the same person in the middle ages my peers would have killed me

I am entitled to pawghalla

Yes they absolutely have. Ancient cultures practiced sacrifice which usually feel on those deemed least desirable logically enough. Too lazy too look it up now but In ancient Greece they specifically sacrificed ugly people.

Yes they absolutely have. Ancient cultures practiced sacrifice which usually feel on those deemed least desirable logically enough. Too lazy too look it up now but In ancient Greece they specifically sacrificed ugly people.
Be glad you are alive. If there were different laws people would still do the same

@BlkPillPres made this thread in 2019

This

But ultimately yes no one is entitled to anything. Although in a modern society, where one is forced to exist among people, often paying tax or whatever. Just putting up with it. People should atleast be entitled to basic human decency, yet people don't even show us that.

This

But ultimately yes no one is entitled to anything. Although in a modern society, where one is forced to exist among people, often paying tax or whatever. Just putting up with it. People should atleast be entitled to basic human decency, yet people don't even show us that.
In the years after I'm gone you're going to see a lot of repeats of my threads, everybody comes to their own realization at their own time. Hopefully it isn't too late for them when they discover it. It's best that youngcels see my threads when they are still in their mid 20's so they have as much time as possible to change their mindset.

In the years after I'm gone you're going to see a lot of repeats of my threads, everybody comes to their own realization at their own time. Hopefully it isn't too late for them when they discover it. It's best that youngcels see my threads when they are still in their mid 20's so they have as much time as possible to change their mindset.
Pretty much the conclusion i've come too. Most people aren't ready to hear this stuff. But they will, in time have to figure it out for themselves. Unless they're brain dead and in a state of blissful ignorance, no one can live their lives and not question why so much bullshit happens that doesn't align with the lies they've been conditioned to believe.

Pretty much the conclusion i've come too. Most people aren't ready to hear this stuff. But they will, in time have to figure it out for themselves. Unless they're brain dead and in a state of blissful ignorance, no one can live their lives and not question why so much bullshit happens that doesn't align with the lies they've been conditioned to believe.
Sadly most incels won't reach the conclusions I have in the time that I did, because I have a very special set of circumstances that pushed me in that direction. It's just very unlikely that anyone will have the same happen to them. My belief system is radical even among radicals. There are some threads that wouldn't have been posted if I had never posted them, I can say that without a doubt (some would have been posted eventually).

In order to genuinely attain my mindset, you'd have to have everything that you depend on in life fail you, and then come to the realization that the only thing you can depend on is your own will and consciousness. That you can't depend on friends, family, society, etc in order to get what you want out of life. A lot of bad shit has to happen in quick succession in order for you to think like this, it's just unlikely that these circumstances will happen to the average person much less the average incel.

Every other incel has something they cling to that they still see as dependable because life hasn't shown them yet that it's useless, and life probably won't show them that until it's too late.

For Example:
You won't realize how undependable "family" is until everyone around you "moves on with their lives" or they all die off (like your parents from old age) and you are left alone. It's only then you'll realize that you built your happiness around coping through familial interaction, and now that they're gone your life is empty.

I have a very cold outlook on life so I realized that shit early, and that cold outlook is a result of other things that happened.

In that sense I consider my bad luck in life to actually be my good luck. Because I was so unlucky I was black pilled to the fullest extent as early as possible.

Imagine waking up one day in your 40's and only now thinking like I do, I'd fucking kill myself, it's too late to do anything by then lol. I really can't get the LDAR mindset, everyday feels like a "race against time" for me as my 30's approach. I've given myself the deadline of 33 to 35 (as statistically most men reach their financial peak by that age range).

Most times I just naturally block it out and focus on what I'm doing, but every now and then a sense of panic comes upon me and I just have to breath and calm down (it doesn't take long, two to three deep breaths). There's just not enough hours in the day, and time is moving so quickly, while I have so few opportunities.

Sadly most incels won't reach the conclusions I have in the time that I did, because I have a very special set of circumstances that pushed me in that direction. It's just very unlikely that anyone will have the same happen to them. My belief system is radical even among radicals. There are some threads that wouldn't have been posted if I had never posted them, I can say that without a doubt (some would have been posted eventually).

In order to genuinely attain my mindset, you'd have to have everything that you depend on in life fail you, and then come to the realization that the only thing you can depend on is your own will and consciousness. That you can't depend on friends, family, society, etc in order to get what you want out of life. A lot of bad shit has to happen in quick succession in order for you to think like this, it's just unlikely that these circumstances will happen to the average person much less the average incel.

Every other incel has something they cling to that they still see as dependable because life hasn't shown them yet that it's useless, and life probably won't show them that until it's too late.

For Example:
You won't realize how undependable "family" is until everyone around you "moves on with their lives" or they all die off (like your parents from old age) and you are left alone. It's only then you'll realize that you built your happiness around coping through familial interaction, and now that they're gone your life is empty.

I have a very cold outlook on life so I realized that shit early, and that cold outlook is a result of other things that happened.

In that sense I consider my bad luck in life to actually be my good luck. Because I was so unlucky I was black pilled to the fullest extent as early as possible.

Imagine waking up one day in your 40's and only now thinking like I do, I'd fucking kill myself, it's too late to do anything by then lol. I really can't get the LDAR mindset, everyday feels like a "race against time" for me as my 30's approach. I've given myself the deadline of 33 to 35 (as statistically most men reach their financial peak by that age range).

Most times I just naturally block it out and focus on what I'm doing, but every now and then a sense of panic comes upon me and I just have to breath and calm down (it doesn't take long, two to three deep breaths). There's just not enough hours in the day, and time is moving so quickly, while I have so few opportunities.
Yeah thats pretty relatable. Anyone I got along with when I was younger, ditched me for girls. Never got along with family, I was lucky to get fed, haven't spoke to them for years. Lived in this house by myself for nearly a decade. No one checked up on me when i was locked away. No one gave me a penny or a place to crash when I was homeless for a while. Never had a single person in my life before joining these spaces to talk to about any of my problems, or how I was feeling. Can't depend on shit or anyone in this world. I depend on a needle and a bottle. And maybe just people I know around here online to talk too. Other than that, fuck all left for me.

[UWSL]A lot of bad shit has to happen in quick succession in order for you to think like this, it's just unlikely that these circumstances will happen to the average person much less the average incel.[/UWSL]
Pretty much explains why not much people besides me could genuinly write this thread

I like what @The Enforcer said, most of us are right now whitepilled at best, true blackpillers rope, let's be real, we're making all making up this illusion of happiness, that things will help us when they won't, they're very unlikely to help you, things don't get better that's the horrible part and I like that he said, "most humans live forced existences" I agree that we should all be "happy to be alive" but you can't deny we weren't given a choice, 99.9% of us incels would never have chosen to live in such an unjust society, where we're the expendables.

I like what @The Enforcer said, most of us are right now whitepilled at best, true blackpillers rope, let's be real, we're making all making up this illusion of happiness, that things will help us when they won't, they're very unlikely to help you, things don't get better that's the horrible part and I like that he said, "most humans live forced existences" I agree that we should all be "happy to be alive" but you can't deny we weren't given a choice, 99.9% of us incels would never have chosen to live in such an unjust society, where we're the expendables.
The black pill is an observation of reality, not a decree of defeatist life choices. Its retarded to say "true black pillers kill themselves". That's like saying "true atheists kill themselves". Some people see a reality without God as too much to handle so they will be driven to suicide, other will see that as "true freedom" and will become more passionate about life and actually thrive because of it.

The black pill (like atheism) does not dictate what one must do, it only explains reality and from there people make their own choices.

I am entitled to assisted sui at the very least

The black pill is an observation of reality, not a decree of defeatist life choices. Its retarded to say "true black pillers kill themselves". That's like saying "true atheists kill themselves". Some people see a reality without God as too much to handle so they will be driven to suicide, other will see that as "true freedom" and will become more passionate about life and actually thrive because of it.

The black pill (like atheism) does not dictate what one must do, it only explains reality and from there people make their own choices.
That's true and it's a choice people are forced to make, although it's true that true blackpillers don't rope, something of the sort can be disproven, the whitepill relies on happiness, tells people to be more appreciative, while many are whitepilled that can be debunked as well when someone points out happiness is volatile.

Tell that to niggers waiting in welfare line or foids leeching men's money via goverment. Civilization isn't some abstract concept. It's a contract that men have agreed upon. We have a right to demand things that men in past took for granted for doing thier part for society.

"Be happy that you live and ignore foids getting things for free" cuck mindset.

Tell that to niggers waiting in welfare line or foids leeching men's money via goverment. Civilization isn't some abstract concept. It's a contract that men have agreed upon. We have a right to demand things that men in past took for granted for doing thier part for society.

"Be happy that you live and ignore foids getting things for free" cuck mindset.
You have the right to demand anything within the bounds of the law

You can't demand:
- a gf
- friends
- being treated normally
- being included in the group

We have a right to demand things that men in past took for granted for doing thier part for society.
You have the right to demand whatever "the collective" says you have the right to demand, that's how it's always been.

Think about the past. There was a time where women couldn't work, couldn't own property, etc. I'm pretty sure they were thinking something just like you but they had to abide by the rules of "the collective".

The pendulum has merely swung over to women's side and reality is now favoring them, but it's always moving. We were just unlucky to be born in the era in which we won't be able to experience life when it swings back.

It's kinda funny when you think about it:
Born too late to experience a patriarchy (women have no rights and having a family and children is pretty much a guarantee for the average man)
Born too early to experience the era in which men liberate themselves from women completely (when realistic sex android technology & artificial womb technology has been perfected)

You have the right to demand anything within the bounds of the law

You can't demand:
- a gf
- friends
- being treated normally
- being included in the group
Laws are irrelevant, they've only represent the values of a given society at a certain time. if you treat them with absolute reverance, you either know very little or are some what content with the amount of privilege that foids are given today.

You seemed to be oblivious that foids and faggots/other meme minority groups demand special rights and are granted exclusive privilages. Again go tell them that they aren't entitled to not be called a names or being represented in groups, or as you put "being treated normally" or "being included in the group".

We have right to demand a gf, being treated normally, being included in the group. Imagine getting up early, working 8h a day, paying taxes, and getting told that you deserve nothing, despite your taxes money going off to single mothers, just because they fucked a nigger and nigger jumped the ship when pregnacy started.

You seemed to be oblivious that foids and faggots/other meme minority groups demand special rights and are granted exclusive privilages. Again go tell them that they aren't entitled to not be called a names or being represented in groups, or as you put "being treated normally" or "being included in the group".
In my country the constitution states that you cannot discriminate on basis of group, ethnicity, color and religion. Apart from that you have freedom of speech.

Incels are not a special group. On paper, if you wageslave 8 hours a day you are entitled to being treated right. But in reality incels aren't treated right. Normies will then rationalize that the blame lies with the person, and that they should get therapy, date advice, etc. They may end up in psychiatry and people will call them "crazy". But the incel can't help it that he is treated badly. That's why I say, humans have practised killing, cheating and ostracizing for 100s of years. Don't be surprised if you get treated badly by your fellow humans.

I remember all my classmates from highschool and most of them treated me like crap. Those people do not change a bit when growing up, it's a very clear indication what person they will become. People may act kind to you in professional life, but when they were young they would bully and exclude you. In a different time you would have been killed.

Don't play the "I deserve..." game that normies play because there is no winning with that. Normies are highly narcissistic and take everything for granted, but if you are not as aggresive as them and don't manipulate others to get the things that you want, then you will unfortunately experience reality what for what it is. People don't want the best for you, and many would take everything away from you just because they think they deserve more

You have the right to demand whatever "the collective" says you have the right to demand, that's how it's always been.

Think about the past. There was a time where women couldn't work, couldn't own property, etc. I'm pretty sure they were thinking something just like you but they had to abide by the rules of "the collective".

The pendulum has merely swung over to women's side and reality is now favoring them, but it's always moving. We were just unlucky to be born in the era in which we won't be able to experience life when it swings back.

Born too late to experience a patriarchy (women have no rights and having a family and children is pretty much a guarantee for the average man)
Born too early to experience the era in which men liberate themselves from women completely (when realistic sex android technology & artificial womb technology has been perfected)
if everybody would be so preoccupied on what "the collective" says is appropriate, history would have been much shorter. Whatever you think that society should operate like that is another matter entirely, but that's not how societies change. System only changes when foregin elements are intruduced into it, or when the core of the system is subverted. Foregin ideas are fundamentally incompatible or opposed to dominant system, because otherwise they would be included in it.

In short, to say that society transitions form one state to another simply, because elites allow for it, is false and oversimplification. Individual ownership wasn't always taken for granted, let alone foid. Democracy used to be thought as absurd idea, let alone foids voting. it didn't stop those ideas, because "the collective" opposed them.

born just in time to shitpost on .is

thing is most males will demand a mate/wife, its why monogamy was introduced to society

polygamy societies tend to fail and not pass the test of endurance. chad can't fuck all while maintaining and innovating his community :feelshaha:

you need support of other males to continue living in a stable society

Whatever you think that society should operate like that is another matter entirely, but that's not how societies change.
You seem to be missing the obvious point. Societies do change, BUT THE CHANGE SLOWLY. We will all be old or dead before any change comes that will allow us to live "a normal life". Just like many feminists died of old age before they got to enjoy living the life of whoredom and Chad chasing women get to enjoy today.

Some people just end up "missing out" on the eras that best benefit them, that's my point. It happened to the women of the past and now it's happening to us men in the present era.

born just in time to shitpost on .is
That's worthless lol.

In my country the constitution states that you cannot discriminate on basis of group, ethnicity, color and religion. Apart from that you have freedom of speech.

Incels are not a special group. On paper, if you wageslave 8 hours a day you are entitled to being treated right. But in reality incels aren't treated right. Normies will then rationalize that the blame lies with the person, and that they should get therapy, date advice, etc. They may end up in psychiatry and people will call them "crazy". But the incel can't help it that he is treated badly. That's why I say, humans have practised killing, cheating and ostracizing for 100s of years. Don't be surprised if you get treated badly by your fellow humans.

I remember all my classmates from highschool and most of them treated me like crap. Those people do not change a bit when growing up, it's a very clear indication what person they will become. People may act kind to you in professional life, but when they were young they would bully and exclude you. In a different time you would have been killed.

Don't play the "I deserve..." game that normies play because there is no winning with that. Normies are highly narcissistic and take everything for granted, but if you are not as aggresive as them and don't manipulate others to get the things that you want, then you will unfortunately experience reality what for what it is. People don't want the best for you, and many would take everything away from you just because they think they deserve more
You didn't at least once state your position regarding other groups getting special privileges. You only seem to push your narrative that "incels are not entitled to anything and we should happy just to live" and you ratinalize this sentiment by giving example of unfair and cruel treatment. You think trannies would surivive on thier own? Yet those freak feel entitled to special rights, simply because they are different.

if you don't think Incels are special group, you wouldn't be targeted in your youth or feel the need the group that shares your experience and has its own outlook on life.

This is Itcucks mindset lecturing less fortunate people about entitlement while others wallow in abundance.

You seem to be missing the obvious point. Societies do change, BUT THE CHANGE SLOWLY. We will all be old or dead before any change comes that will allow us to live "a normal life". Just like many feminists died of old age before they got to enjoy living the life of whoredom and Chad chasing women get to enjoy today.

Some people just end up "missing out" on the eras that best benefit them, that's my point. It happened to the women of the past and now it's happening to us men in the present era.
That's not what I meant. I'm aware that change is not guaranteed, because future isn't set in stone, yet it didn't stop countless other in believing that they deserve better. It still doesn't mean that we should stop being discontent at what we're facing and be somewhat grateful to soyciety just, because it "allows" us to live somehow.

Last edited:
You didn't at least once state your position regarding other groups getting special privileges. You only seem to push your narrative that "incels are not entitled to anything and we should happy just to live" and you ratinalize this sentiment by giving example of unfair and cruel treatment. You think trannies would surivive on thier own? Yet those freak feel entitled to special rights, simply because they are different.

if you don't think Incels are special group, you wouldn't be targeted in your youth or feel the need the group that shares your experience and has its own outlook on life.

This is Itcucks mindset lecturing less fortunate people about entitlement while others wallow in abundance.
As far as societed is concerned, incels are only a special group in the regard that they are deemed dangerous and are stigmatized and ridiculed.

My stance on trannies getting priviliges? I personally think that there are often personality disorders at play, buy they get special rights because of the gender debate and woke culture. We don't want to offend people and treat everyone right. It's more about people wanting to be right than actually caring for the other.

I only feel defeated by normies acting like everything is fair. Their standard response is that "they should go in therapy" and beyond that point they get angry. Just because their basic needs have been met their whole life and you threaten the idea that they don't deserve it. How would normies like the idea of never being touched, spending your birthday alone, going alone on holiday, only working and never being invited to anything, being self-reliant your whole life and getting treated like shit, being admitted in psychiatry and you don't even get cards from your peers. Normies will give you free therapy at best if you are insured, and act like you have a personality disorder. If I had abundance I wouldn't come to this forum

As far as societed is concerned, incels are only a special group in the regard that they are deemed dangerous and are stigmatized and ridiculed.

My stance on trannies getting priviliges? I personally think that there are often personality disorders at play, buy they get special rights because of the gender debate and woke culture. We don't want to offend people and treat everyone right. It's more about people wanting to be right than actually caring for the other.

I only feel defeated by normies acting like everything is fair. Their standard response is that "they should go in therapy" and beyond that point they get angry. Just because their basic needs have been met their whole life and you threaten the idea that they don't deserve it. How would normies like the idea of never being touched, spending your birthday alone, going alone on holiday, only working and never being invited to anything, being self-reliant your whole life and getting treated like shit, being admitted in psychiatry and you don't even get cards from your peers. Normies will give you free therapy at best if you are insured, and act like you have a personality disorder. If I had abundance I wouldn't come to this forum
Being stigmatized and ridiculed is a part of what defines special group, not only because of this we have distinct identity, but were also being stigmatized and ridiculed based on visible and perceivable traits and characteristics that we don't have control of.

Soyciety care or at least pretends that it care about social justice - social justice in a wide sense, that discriminated groups should be compensated for soyciety wrong doing, not meaning that foids, faggots/other lgbt freaks exclusively deserve special treatment. What you think about social justice is irrelevant, I couldn't care less about this shit. It's normal to point out hipocrisy of soyciety preaching special rights fot thier selective groups that are supposedly discriminated, but at the same time lecturing people who actually suffer about entitlment.

I used to cope with fear and morality before. Nowadays I don't have any motivation either because I threw it away. What actually still makes a blackpiller function? At this point it's better to rope

The futility and fruitlessness of the struggle of the whole phenomenon are more readily grasped in the simple and easily observable life of animals. The variety and multiplicity of the organizations, the ingenuity of the means by which each is adapted to its element and to its prey, here contrast clearly with the absence of any lasting final aim. Instead of this, we see only momentary gratification, fleeting pleasure conditioned by wants, much and long suffering, constant struggle, bellum omnium, everything a hunter and everything hunted, pressure, want, need, and anxiety, shrieking and howling; and this goes on in saecula saeculorum, or until once again the crust of the planet breaks.

We're not, but no one on this planet is.

We fucking know that...why bring something up Normies use to silence us all the time?

Fact is: Civilization wouldnt exist without a social contract. They got rid of it and wonder why many young are unmotivated and things like that. Taking the Normie position to tell them "Bro, but you are not entitled to have gf...:soy:" is just putting salt in their wound.