Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious You are NOT a VOLcel, if you reject fmoids with mental illnesses

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
Let's get this straight:

YOU ARE NOT A VOLCEL, IF YOU DON'T WANT TO ASSOCIATE WITH FMOIDS WHO HAVE MENTAL ILLNESSES

And I don't mean slight mood swings, or like slight OCD. I am talking about serious cases like bipolar, psychotic, schizophrenic and whatever. NO ONE can stand a fmoid with any of those mental issues. A LOT of times fmoids in these areas of workplace/degree/beliefs tend to have such illnesses:

>Artists (of ANY kind - 100% probability)
>Cops (extremely high probability)
>Feminists (extremely high probability)
>Vegans (extremely high probability)
>Yoga, new age whores (extremely high probability)
>Nurses (high probability)
>Teachers, esp. middle school and high school (high probability)
>Volunteers of any sort (high probability)
>Politician/connected to politics (high probability)
>Alternatives (high probability)
>STEM (moderate probability)

Lmao I would still date a psycho foid. Psycho pussy is probably a hell of an experience.

20200302 202000

tbh if a girl holds hands with another guy besides her family members before you see her she's a whore

Lmao I would still date a psycho foid. Psycho pussy is probably a hell of an experience.

I also would want a mentally ill female. I would even prefer it.

They all have mental illnesses so this is a non issue.

What's with all these incels supposedly rejecting on the regular?

They all have mental illnesses so this is a non issue.
exactly.
even a well-adjusted female has irrationality and unstable feelings.
the only way of dating a sane foid would be put the mind of a man inside the body of a female.

exactly.
the only way of dating a sane foid would be put the mind of a man inside the body of a female.
Yes this is true but after a right training she can be maintained if she is NORMAL in that sense. It's impossible with OP illensses. With them, she will make your life miserable even if you do as she wants. If not, she may give you a lot of trouble.

op is volcel confirmed

Until during her riding you she jams a knife into your heart. Have you never played far cry 3?

Lmaoo yeah I have. I remember that scene xD

I see your point

Let's get this straight:

YOU ARE NOT A VOLCEL, IF YOU DON'T WANT TO ASSOCIATE WITH FMOIDS WHO HAVE MENTAL ILLNESSES

And I don't mean slight mood swings, or like slight OCD. I am talking about serious cases like bipolar, psychotic, schizophrenic and whatever. NO ONE can stand a fmoid with any of those mental issues. A LOT of times fmoids in these areas of workplace/degree/beliefs tend to have such illnesses:

tbh I agreed with you until you lumped an overbroad segment of the population into your risk assessment of mental illness

tbh I agreed with you until you lumped an overbroad segment of the population into your risk assessment of mental illness
Explain to me how it's wrong. Notice: It's how fmoid mental illnesses are distributed, not males. Although some of them apply to men as well, like with cops, vegans and new agers for example.

Explain to me how it's wrong. Notice: It's how fmoid mental illnesses are distributed, not males. Although some of them apply to men as well, like with cops, vegans and new agers for example.

What does "alternatives" mean?

I agree that vegans and feminists are crazy for sure. But nurses, volunteers, politicians, and scientists seem normal, why do you think they're mentally ill?

I just think you're watering down the criterion for someone to be considered mentally ill, that's all.

when a foid says she has some "mental illness" it only means that she is a massive whore who can't even take responsibility for her degenerate behavior

I’ve never had the chance to reject a foid in my entire life because I’m invisible to them :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: Only a chad can talk about rejecting foids.

Let's get this straight:

I would easily date an artist. They're awesome.

Fuck cops. Male or female.

Feminists hate men so that's not even an option. How can you be a vocel to a feminist?

Vegans aren't alive. Once again this isn't vocel. Getting with a vegan is the equivalent to necrophilia.

I wouldn't know about yoga. 100% of girls in yoga pants don't do yoga so I wouldn't know where you would find a girl that actually does yoga.

Nurses I can probably disagree as my godmother is a nurse and I have a few aunts that are nurses. They seem normal and also married.

I don't know if I can agree on teachers. I wish I was one of the kids that those teachers would fuck. I would never tell on the teacher at all.

Volunteers of what exactly? I don't understand this one.

Politicians of all forms lie. Foids in general lie, but politician females lie on top of lies. So yeah. Not a vocel to this at all.

What is an alternative?

No man wants someone dealing with STEM. Unless they're a betacuck.

I also would want a mentally ill female. I would even prefer it.
Same, i don't even think i could relate to a "sane" foid. Btw, op. I just recently meet a foid who' studying art, and guess what? She just happened to be bipolar. The steriotypes are fucking real.

How would you know?
I KNOW okay? That should be enough.

What does "alternatives" mean?

I agree that vegans and feminists are crazy for sure. But nurses, volunteers, politicians, and scientists seem normal, why do you think they're mentally ill?

I just think you're watering down the criterion for someone to be considered mentally ill, that's all.
And why do you think vegans and feminists are mentally ill?
I actually never said X, Y, Z are mentally ill (as in - you have to be mentally ill to be one), but that there is a huge percengate of those who ARE mentally ill, again - fmoid perspective!

when a foid says she has some "mental illness" it only means that she is a massive whore who can't even take responsibility for her degenerate behavior
Yeah I wasn't talking about this. I was talking about those who say they are normal but are in fact batshit insane OR have official diagnose.

Let's get this straight:

This list covers the occupations of many foids. So, which work/degree/beliefs has sane or mentally healthy foids?

I KNOW okay? That should be enough.

And why do you think vegans and feminists are mentally ill?
I actually never said X, Y, Z are mentally ill (as in - you have to be mentally ill to be one), but that there is a huge percengate of those who ARE mentally ill, again - fmoid perspective!

Yeah I wasn't talking about this. I was talking about those who say they are normal but are in fact batshit insane OR have official diagnose.

How are "a huge percentage" of scientists, nurses, and politicians mentally ill?

Feminists and vegans are mentally ill because you have to be mentally ill in order to structure your identity around such asinine ideologies.

exactly.
based as fuck

This list covers the occupations of many foids. So, which work/degree/beliefs has sane or mentally healthy foids?
Kindergarden teachers, office workers, shop sellers, street cleaners, barbers, chemists, geologists, bartenders, sportswomen, bakers and like IDK,million other jobs?

:chad::banhammer::banhammer:

I can’t even land an ugly mentally ill cunt with no options. Despite showering, gymmaxxing, using good clothes. She complains about being single and lonely while avoiding me.

Fuck this gay earth.