Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You are not a subhuman

I can tell you're obsessed with BBC and dogs, you can't go one line without mentioning them and profusely expressing your love and how obsessed you're with them JFL

Last edited:
I am a subhuman.
Most of those people your listed have a better life than me

I mean, OP's whole life comes down to writing about bbcs and dogs on the internet, he's right, he isn't a subhuman, he's a subanimal.

I can tell you're obsessed with BBC and dogs, you can't go one line without mentioning them and profusely expressing your love and how obsessed you're with them JFL
Let me guess, you are a nigger
That would explain the low IQ
I mean, OP's whole life comes down to writing about bbcs and dogs on the internet, he's right, he isn't a subhuman, he's a subanimal.
Said the simp who says women are the ones who decide who is a subhuman or not, admitting to be below dogs.

Next time you feel suicidal, go ahead! Don't look back!

stop viewing my profile you fagget
Let me guess, you are a nigger
That would explain the low IQ

Said the simp who says women are the ones who decide who is a subhuman or not, admitting to be below dogs.

Next time you feel suicidal, go ahead! Don't look back!

nope, I'm whiter than you, you favela rat, and I still iq mog you into oblivion, I literally destroyed your thread with a single line JFL.

you ran away from me at the exact moment of your last reply 9:58, playing hide and seek games? pussy

I'll admit mingling with you was useless, you're those retards who focuses on individual words due to being cortisone ridden retards who can't come up with a single argument, you're as a dumb as a door, keep deflating my arguments by putting words in my mouth, retard.

Last edited:
stop viewing my profile you fagget
lol I just checked and I can't eve see it. I just assumed you are such a cuck since you agree with women.

lol I just checked and I can't eve see it. I just assumed you are such a cuck since you agree with women.

how I'm a cuck, you fucking retarded troll, I'M TELLING YOU THAT MY CRITERIA OF CALLING SOMEONE SUBPAR OR NOT IS BASED IN COMPARISON AS YOU I.E INDIVIDUAL COMPARED TO BRETHREN IN COMPETITIVE SCENERIES SHUT THE FUCK UP CUCK

I abided your thread entirely, you thought there would only be drones dropping on here to admit they are cucks because they value the judgement of women, I went completely out of this notion

Last edited:
how I'm a cuck, you fucking retarded troll, I'M TELLING YOU THAT MY CRITERIA OF CALLING SOMEONE SUBPAR OR NOT IS BASED IN COMPARISON AS YOU I.E INDIVIDUAL COMPARED TO BRETHREN IN COMPETITIVE SCENERIES SHUT THE FUCK UP CUCK

I abided your thread entirely, you thought there would only be drones dropping on here to admit they are cucks because they value the judgement of women, I went completely out of this notion
lol you used basketball and video games as examples

You are a complete retard. I did expect some low IQ simps to get triggered which I couldn't care less since this thread is not for you, in order to get the message across to the based high IQ users I will have some retarded simps come and freak out like children.

btw fagget, ever been height mogged by women? feels completely emasculating, it's terrible, how I'm not a fucking subhuman if am heightmogged by women? fuck you ur probably a mogger who's here to sell false hope to people like me

btw fagget, ever been height mogged by women? feels completely emasculating, it's terrible, how I'm not a fucking subhuman if am heightmogged by women? fuck you ur probably a mogger who's here to sell false hope to people like me
I am not giving "false hope", I am just stating FACTS, women's opinions are not a metric of anything. I don't care how much I want to fuck them, I don't consider them these supreme leaders whose opinion matter to me, they are nothing but holes who need to be treated as property and not filters.

You are a subhuman not because of your height, your jawline, or whatever, you are because you bow down to women and think their opinion is important. Calling yourself a "subhuman" based on female opinion is simp behavior. I crave female validation like anyone else because that is natural and not something that can be controlled, HOWEVER, I know I am NOT a subhuman simply because women are whores who like to fuck dogs more than men. I can separate primitive desire from rational thought. Go eat a dick.

Seriously, i don't like to refer to myself and to other sub5s as "subhumans". To me, "subhuman" sounds giga-humiliating, also this term, in my opinion, ACTUALLY aplies to people with extreme disabilities (like down syndrom) that prevent these individuals from living a normal life. However, most of incels, despite having unnappealing faces, are still capable of working, studying, learning and socializing (unless you're an aspie). So i agree with OP, we are Objectively not subhumans, but of course, it doesn't change the fact that Women/normiescum will always look down on us:feelsrope:

Subhuman in what way ? We may be ugly but the majority of us aren't retarded or crippled, a lot of us can be doctors engineers and scientists foids literally still base your success and value based on physical characteristics which may have worked ten thousand years ago back when we were primative but in today's world it isn't
Let them retards be proud "subhumans". Self-hatred is very popular on this site for some reason. (Have in mind that a lot of the users here are average appearance-wise kek and there are even some high-tier-normie looking guys)

I’m surprised you haven’t gotten into contact with black cels or Jew cels considering you hate them so much. I’m arab tho. So I’m superior to all you subhumans :dab: respect for my African Muslims tho

Subhumans are thugs who would kill for a pair of sneakers
Subhumans are the cuckolds who fight for female liberation
Subhumans are the rainbow faggots who molest children and dress like women
Subhumans are those whores who want to fuck animals

You are not a subhuman because women don't want to fuck you.
Women fuck dogs and horses, does that mean these animals are more "human" than you are? No, they do it because THEY ARE NOT HUMAN.

Women are turned on by videos of animals mating, but not by videos of men.

Stop allowing women to decide who is and who is not a worthy human, because women are naturally LESS THAN HUMAN
Women have the intelligence and maturity of a retarded child, can barely run, jump, think logically or anything that separates us from animals. Even when trying to do something unrelated to sex, women use their bodies to get more attention. They are not far from a sex toy for a few number of men and some animals. Women are, by far, closer to being a subhuman than any man ever will. Women are so retarded they take astrology seriously, believe in communism and are easily brainwashed by shitty TV shows, incapable of questioning what they are seeing. Not to mention they enjoy getting slapped, beaten up etc. like a real subhuman would. Many women even kill their own babies which put them below most animals.

The next time you feel like calling yourself or any other incel a "subhuman", remember this:

Even the ugliest incel who was ever born is more human than the best looking whore who ever lived.
Giga based. Very well said

I’m surprised you haven’t gotten into contact with black cels or Jew cels considering you hate them so much. I’m arab tho. So I’m superior to all you subhumans :dab: respect for my African Muslims tho
Funny how all "black cels" end up being frauds, including the ones who come here. It's like they always have to play the victim in every chance they get, no matter what. It's like those "femcel" whores.

Idk there is @metabuxx hes a blackcel whos for blown self hating. But I think hes a volcel not sure
Funny how all "black cels" end up being frauds, including the ones who come here. It's like they always have to play the victim in every chance they get, no matter what. It's like those "femcel" whores.
Idk there is @metabuxx hes a blackcel whos full blown self hating. But I think hes a volcel not sure

@watcher you are dumb as fuck and got IQ mogged hard by @OwlGod. Leave this forum you dumb redpilled fuck.

I don't even know who that is but hey keep sucking his dick maybe someday he will notice you.

Blacks have the lowest suicide rates of ALL races, just a small bunch of dumbass black volcels will not change this.
The guy who you were arguing with that made you look like an absolute dumbass. You’re obviously some lookism redpilled faggot.

Leave this forum cuck

The guy who you were arguing with that made you look like an absolute dumbass. You’re obviously some lookism redpilled faggot.

Leave this forum cuck
I find it funny you can't even come up with arguments yourself so you just come here and start sucking other user's dick instead. Also you sure think you are in position to tell anyone to leave when you joined in fucking may 2021 lmao kys simp bitch.

I find it funny you can't even come up with arguments yourself so you just come here and start sucking other user's dick instead. Also you sure think you are in position to tell anyone to leave when you joined in fucking may 2021 lmao kys simp bitch.
I don’t need to make any arguments as plenty of others already revealed you as a fucking dumbass jfl.

And you use join date to fall back on jfl.:feelskek:

Again leave the forum you redpilled fakecel faggot. You don’t belong here and should put a bullet through your skull. Hate fakecel faggots like you

Blacks have the lowest suicide rates of ALL races, just a small bunch of dumbass black volcels will not change this.
Nah YOU the volcel whiteboy.
YOU the volcel and you deserve to be beaten till you learn some respect

Nah YOU the volcel whiteboy.
YOU the volcel and you deserve to be beaten till you learn some respect
"Nah you! Imma whoop yo ass shieeeettt"

This is the level of argument of your average volcel nigger. You need to play the victim so bad you actually come here to pretend to be unable to get laid and then get mad when your little bullshit facade is completely destroyed. lmao I bet you chimp don't even know what a "facade" is.

Your continent has the highest fertility in the world, you are worshiped in series, movies, sports... the entire world kiss your ass, you can't be incel. You are all a fucking fraud, fake teeth, fake personalities, fake struggles.
I don’t need to make any arguments as plenty of others already revealed you as a fucking dumbass jfl.

And you use join date to fall back on jfl.:feelskek:

Again leave the forum you redpilled fakecel faggot. You don’t belong here and should put a bullet through your skull. Hate fakecel faggots like you
You don't have any arguments, all you can do is come here and suck some other dude's dick for arguing with me and getting destroyed in the process.

Last edited: