Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You are not a subhuman

watcher

watcher

Life passing by as I watch
★★
Subhumans are thugs who would kill for a pair of sneakers
Subhumans are the cuckolds who fight for female liberation
Subhumans are the rainbow faggots who molest children and dress like women
Subhumans are those whores who want to fuck animals

You are not a subhuman because women don't want to fuck you.
Women fuck dogs and horses, does that mean these animals are more "human" than you are? No, they do it because THEY ARE NOT HUMAN.

Women are turned on by videos of animals mating, but not by videos of men.

Stop allowing women to decide who is and who is not a worthy human, because women are naturally LESS THAN HUMAN
Women have the intelligence and maturity of a retarded child, can barely run, jump, think logically or anything that separates us from animals. Even when trying to do something unrelated to sex, women use their bodies to get more attention. They are not far from a sex toy for a few number of men and some animals. Women are, by far, closer to being a subhuman than any man ever will. Women are so retarded they take astrology seriously, believe in communism and are easily brainwashed by shitty TV shows, incapable of questioning what they are seeing. Not to mention they enjoy getting slapped, beaten up etc. like a real subhuman would. Many women even kill their own babies which put them below most animals.

The next time you feel like calling yourself or any other incel a "subhuman", remember this:

Even the ugliest incel who was ever born is more human than the best looking whore who ever lived.

Last edited:
We get the label subhuman or incel, only because women don't want us

Stop allowing women to decide who is and who is not a worthy
in fact the select the patner with useless features like height and face, instead of intelligence or personal values

bitches are animals.
what makes animals different from humans is that humans reason and act according to their conjectures.
but bitches don't, they never act according to what they say, they are too instinctive, they can't control that instinct.

I knew i was Chad, thanks brocel

We get the label subhuman or incel, only because women don't want us
So you believe Jeffrey Dahmer, Richard Ramirez and Ted Bundy are all human, but you are not?
I knew i was Chad, thanks brocel
I hope IT posts this and they all read it, get butthurt and cope with nice lies.

Last edited:
Subhumans are thugs who would kill for a pair of sneakers
Subhumans are the rainbow faggots who molest children and dress like women
Subhumans are those whores who want to fuck animals

Women fuck dogs and horses, does that mean these animals are more "human" than you are? No, they do it because THEY ARE NOT HUMAN.

Women are turned on by videos of animals mating, but not by videos of men.

Stop allowing women to decide who is and who is not a worthy human, because women are naturally LESS THAN HUMAN
Women have the intelligence and maturity of a retarded child, can barely run, jump, think logically or anything that separates us from animals. Even when trying to do something unrelated to sex, women use their bodies to get more attention. They are not far from a sex toy for a few number of men and some animals. Women are, by far, closer to being a subhuman than any man ever will. Women are so retarded they take astrology seriously, believe in communism and are easily brainwashed by shitty TV shows, incapable of questioning what they are seeing. Not to mention they enjoy getting slapped, beaten up etc. like a real subhuman would. Many women even kill their own babies which put them below most animals.

The next time you feel like calling yourself or any other incel a "subhuman", remember this:

Even the ugliest incel who was ever born is more human than the best looking whore who ever lived.
a bit cope, i am subhuman cus my genes are inferior. it is bad to be short ugly bad skin balding, it is genetic weakness.

bitches are animals.
what makes animals different from humans is that humans reason and act according to their conjectures.
but bitches don't, they never act according to what they say, they are too instinctive, they can't control that instinct.
They're lying all the time. They're also animalistic and would put handsome thug above nuclear physicist.

a bit cope, i am subhuman cus my genes are inferior. it is bad to be short ugly bad skin balding, it is genetic weakness.
Cope thread tbh; we are deemed genetically inferior stock by the sexual selectors of our species (foids), and that's what counts.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2I_RnEqnmw

So you consider an intestinal parasite superior to you because it managed to reproduce?
Lower IQ men are more likely to reproduce. Does that mean the dumber you are the more superior you are?

So you consider an intestinal parasite superior to you because it managed to reproduce?
I don't assign ontological superiority to living things, it's just natural pheomena, nothing is really 'superior' objectively to anything else. in the sense that an intestinal parasite is carrying out it's function and not being depressed and wanting to kms all day, a parasite does have a higher quality of life than I do.

I don't assign ontological superiority to living things, it's just natural pheomena, nothing is really 'superior' objectively to anything else. in the sense that an intestinal parasite is carrying out it's function and not being depressed and wanting to kms all day, a parasite does have a higher quality of life than I do.
Good job contradicting yourself in 3 lines.

Why every soyciety values females and treats ugly poor men like trash? In an extermination camp young females would be offered food and protected by authorities/criminals in exchange for sex while world renowned academician would die from hunger or suffer from harsh conditions because no one needs him.

Why every soyciety values females and treats ugly poor men like trash? In an extermination camp young females would be offered food and protected by authorities/criminals in exchange for sex while world renowned academician would die from hunger or suffer from harsh conditions because no one needs him.
Pandering women is the last stage of a decadent society that will become nothing but low IQ primitive animals, only to eventually be conquered by more evolved, patriarchal society.

Even having the most expensive weapons in the world, the US militrannies still lost to the Talibased, after losing an equal amount of fighters.

Stop lying to yourself, ugly men are subhuman. It is not a fluke that I have reached adulthood without ever even kissing a foid, my genetics are unwanted - thus, I am subhuman.

Stop lying to yourself, ugly men are subhuman. It is not a fluke that I have reached adulthood without ever even kissing a foid, my genetics are unwanted - thus, I am subhuman.
Subhuman in what way ? We may be ugly but the majority of us aren't retarded or crippled, a lot of us can be doctors engineers and scientists foids literally still base your success and value based on physical characteristics which may have worked ten thousand years ago back when we were primative but in today's world it isn't

Ok, say a man goes to college, he studies STEM, he racks up $100,000 in credit card/ student loan debt, and he becomes a doctor or an engineer - he still needs to stick his dick into a foid to have sex, especially if he wants a family of his own. Sadly for ugly guys like us, foids find us too ugly to breed with, that is why I refer to myself as being "subhuman".

''Unwanted'' does not translate to being trash and subhuman
as a comment above said most of us are still perfectly capable of performing at a high level in certain stuff such as researching scientific fields and maybe even sports, but we are not given the time of the day simply because we do not meet a certain (((superficial))) criteria that brainless foids made up.
bitches are animals.
Actually high IQ

High iq i agree with you 100%, since i got blackpilled i dont let anyone walk all over me, as they consider me worthless i think the same of them, fuck them what they think.

So you are saying dogs are more "human" than you because Stacy lick their dicks now and then.

So you are saying dogs are more "human" than you because Stacy lick their dicks now and then.
I see where you are going, I'm just saying "subhuman" is a good term to describe a man who can't get a foid to breed with him.

Based and whitepilled! I will not let my looks define my life brother. I will money maxx and go my own way to the heavens above.

I see where you are going, I'm just saying "subhuman" is a good term to describe a man who can't get a foid to breed with him.
No, its a terrible therm, and it should be eliminated from this forum unless you are talking about ACTUAL subhumans, and not calling ourselves this just because Tyrone's disposable sexdoll don't want us.

Good job contradicting yourself in 3 lines.
JFL he wanted to sound smart but being verbose made him trip over his ass.

JFL he wanted to sound smart but being verbose made him trip over his ass.
I used the words higher quality of life in the latter part not superior, so no i didnt contradict myself tbh

too generic, it is acceptable for me to fight moderately for mild liberties afforded to women

For example, if women were only allowed to eat lettuce and to "fight" to liberate them to eat beans just meant signing a petition saying "probably a good idea if we let women eat beans in addition to lettuce' it's not exactly cucked to do that.

Women suffering brain deterioration from lettuce-only diet would make them even more degenerate and simplistic, would not make ideal partners if they'd even have us.

Necessary post. You’re neither subhuman nor worthless nor a cuck for being incel.:blackpill::feelsthink:

too generic, it is acceptable for me to fight moderately for mild liberties afforded to women

For example, if women were only allowed to eat lettuce and to "fight" to liberate them to eat beans just meant signing a petition saying "probably a good idea if we let women eat beans in addition to lettuce' it's not exactly cucked to do that.

Women suffering brain deterioration from lettuce-only diet would make them even more degenerate and simplistic, would not make ideal partners if they'd even have us.
:soy:

I used the words higher quality of life in the latter part not superior, so no i didnt contradict myself tbh
>I don't assign ontological superiority to living things
>nothing is really 'superior' objectively to anything else.
>a parasite does have a higher quality of life than I do.

HQoL pretty much implies superiority.

You aren't wrong on the last sentence. If you're incel you're not human, you're subhuman. Animals lifemog us.

CORRECTING OP

Women fuck dogs and horses, does that mean these animals are more "human" than you are? No, they do it because THEY ARE NOT HUMAN. Yes, they do it because they don't face any repercussions and are accepted in society.

We are a complex species with high cognition, self-awareness and free will yet we can't get sex and enjoy the action.

Fuck off @watcher, coping from atlantis and back. Women and alot of men can indulge in "degenerate and heinous" things freely and with little to no consequence, meanwhile we are suffering with absolute ostracization. You're completely shaking off the struggles.

Necessary post. You’re neither subhuman nor worthless nor a cuck for being incel.:blackpill::feelsthink:
Yeah you're right with the sarcasm fakecel. I know you're implying we are and you're not wrong.

We are a complex species with high cognition, self-awareness and free will yet we can't get sex and enjoy the action.

Fuck off @watcher, coping from atlantis and back. Women and alot of men can indulge in "degenerate and heinous" things freely and with little to no consequence, meanwhile we are suffering with absolute ostracization. You're completely shaking off the struggles.
Shaking off the struggles?

I am just acknowledging the FACT that vaginas do not decide what a subhuman is. Especially vaginas that have sex with animals.

If you agree with them, you admit you are less human than a dog, which does not make any sense.

Subhumans are those who have anime Avi.
Subhumans are those who screenshot reddit contents and discuss them with other subhumans.

I needed this. Thanks @watcher.

the criterion isn't solely subjected based off the judgement of women.
I am objectively comparing myself to other males and evaluating individual characteristics under competitive sceneries.

I needed this. Thanks @watcher.
:feelsokman:
the criterion isn't solely subjected based off the judgement of women.
I am objectively comparing myself to other males and evaluating individual characteristics under competitive sceneries.
???

So you actually check out other men's jawline and stuff like that? Sounds gay.

foids decide who is subhuman is and who isn't

Makes sense, mauricio de nassau and isaac newton were incels

Find some foid so you can lick the floor she stepped on, subhuman.
won't subject myself to job of those who reject their own subhumanity

I'm not a subhuman, yeah. I mean, that's a good cope anyways.

???

So you actually check out other men's jawline and stuff like that? Sounds gay.

I'm lol'ing at your abysmal IQ tbh, I made my text as simply as possible and your desperate attempt at ridiculing to precluding my tore of your thread was ,,sounds gay".

by your banner it's obvious that you're from PSL too, so I wonder how the fuck you don't have neurotic-anxiety and self-consciousness about other guys mogging you, literally either you're a chad or delusional.

your train of thought is inclined towards self-delusion, I'll explain why.

In a hypothetical scenario of a game of basketball, let's say you're playing in a team, and your team is getting massacred from the left to the right, but for some reason, a judge, who also happens to be a female, tells you that you're ,,good" or even ,,one of the best players" she has witnessed, well, IS IT TRUE? IS SHE REALLY BEING TRUTHFUL WITH YOU? ARE YOU NOW THE GOOD PLAYER? NO, YOU AREN'T, NO MATTER HER EVALUATION OF YOU, YOU'RE STILL GETTING OWNED BY THE ADVERSARY, YOUR COORDINATION IS COMICAL AND YOU CAN'T SCORE A POINT.

got it?

won't subject myself to job of those who reject their own subhumanity
This sentence doesn't even make sense. You are indeed a subhuman. Who lives solely to serve and worship women.

Hey guys I found an actual subhuman here, look at it and do the exact opposite of what it does.
I'm lol'ing at your abysmal IQ tbh, I made my text as simply as possible and your desperate attempt at ridiculing to precluding my tore of your thread was ,,sounds gay".

by your banner it's obvious that you're from PSL too, so I wonder how the fuck you don't have neurotic-anxiety and self-consciousness about other guys mogging you, literally either you're a chad or delusional.

your train of thought is inclined towards self-delusion, I'll explain why.

In a hypothetical scenario of a game of basketball, let's say you're playing in a team, and your team is getting massacred from the left to the right, but for some reason, a judge, who also happens to be a female, tells you that you're ,,good" or even ,,one of the best players" she has witnessed, well, IS IT TRUE? IS SHE REALLY BEING TRUTHFUL WITH YOU? ARE YOU NOW THE GOOD PLAYER? NO, YOU AREN'T, NO MATTER HER EVALUATION OF YOU, YOU'RE STILL GETTING OWNED BY THE ADVERSARY, YOUR COORDINATION IS COMICAL AND YOU CAN'T SCORE A POINT.

got it?
lol you actually watch niggerball and feel bad because you are not a tall monkey throwing a ball into a loop?

Yeah you are gay as fuck. Typical of homosexuals who are constantly checking out other men.
I will definitely add sportsfags to the list of subhumans, vermin who live solely to worship niggers, pathetic creatures.

Last edited:
lol you actually watch niggerball and feel bad because you are not a tall monkey throwing a ball into a loop?

Yeah you are gay as fuck. Typical of homosexuals who are constantly checking out other men.
I will definitely add sportsfags to the list of subhumans, vermin who live solely to worship niggers, pathetic creatures.

no, I don't. It's literally a metaphor where you can apply to anything else in life, an example would be FPS games i.e fast-twitch muscles, reflexes, reaction ms time, gamesense, strategical and lateralized thinking, but I know your answer to it; ,,lol, you feel bad because you can't click as fast on a mouse as other no-life chairbound subhumans XD".

your thread is motivational consoling drivel, your parting phantom point to attack is that is necessary a judge in which the case of OP would be women, but I literally explained it isn't necessary rather completely irrelevant.

no, I don't. It's literally a metaphor where you can apply to anything else in life, an example would be FPS games i.e fast-twitch muscles, reflexes, reaction ms time, gamesense, strategical and lateralized thinking, but I know your answer to it; ,,lol, you feel bad because you can't click as fast on a mouse as other no-life chairbound subhumans XD".
It's funny how you try to make a point by making no point at all.

"Some people are good at basketball!! some people are good at video games!!"

You don't even know what you are talking about anymore, just pointless rumbling by a low IQ poster who have nothing to say. What kind of stupid "metaphor" is that anyway? At least sports and games require you to do something, differently from attraction.

your thread is motivational consoling drivel, your parting phantom point to attack is that is necessary a judge in which the case of OP would be women, but I literally explained it isn't necessary rather completely irrelevant.
I never said a "judge" is necessary, dumbass. I just said women are not the judge. They never were and they will never be.

Are you telling me a dog is better than you because he licks Stacy's pussy and you don't? That he is more human than you? That you can't COMPETE with? How does this even work? You suck at making metaphors, typical of pseudo-intellectuals who use therms nobody else does like "consoling drivel" or "parting phantom" because you are trying too hard to sound smart when your line of thought is empty and simplistic.

I never said a "judge" is necessary, dumbass. I just said women are not the judge. They never were and they will never be.

here retard;

I give zero fucks if this is the criteria or not lol, I exist, I'm playing the game and still a subhuman because I'm objectively inferior, how hard is to understand that? I don't need women to tell me I'm unattractive, or to be rejected infinite times to realize it, I literally just need to step-in a social meeting and be mogged to hell and back by most people there, just like in videogames, you'd be stomped in a 5v5 rank competitive match if you have subhuman reflexes, poor gamesense et cetera.

Are you telling me a dog is better than you because he licks Stacy's pussy and you don't? That he is more human than you? That you can't COMPETE with? How does this even work?

no, I'm telling you over and over literally exhausting myself by repeating out loud at you because you're unable to grasp simple concepts.
I wouldn't need to keep replying you if you could understand a simple short text other than breaking the keyboard by typing ,,sounds gay XD" you're borderline retarded

You suck at making metaphors, typical of pseudo-intellectuals who use therms nobody else does like "consoling drivel" or "parting phantom" because you are trying too hard to sound smart when your line of thought is empty and simplistic.

giphy.gif

these words are common in my native language, and therefore how I normally write or speak, also I value flowery and synchrony of writers writings more than the words he use, so what you're talking about?

also you literally delayed you answers by writing short unsatisfactory bs such as ,,muh ur gay" or ,,muh u feel bad" to gain time to formulate this nonsense answer because you thought you would own me by claiming thousands of different strawmans, I'm laughing hard at your nonexistent iq and wannabe failed trolling

here retard;

I give zero fucks if this is the criteria or not lol, I exist, I'm playing the game and still a subhuman because I'm objectively inferior, how hard is to understand that? I don't need women to tell me I'm unattractive, or to be rejected infinite times to realize it, I literally just need to step-in a social meeting and be mogged to hell and back by most people there, just like in videogames, you'd be stomped in a 5v5 rank competitive match if you have subhuman reflexes, poor gamesense et cetera.

no, I'm telling you over and over literally exhausting myself by repeating out loud at you because you're unable to grasp simple concepts.
I wouldn't need to keep replying you if you could understand a simple short text other than breaking the keyboard by typing ,,sounds gay XD" you're borderline retarded

giphy.gif

these words are common in my native language, and therefore how I normally write or speak, also I value flowery and synchrony of writers writings more than the words he use, so what you're talking about?

also you literally delayed you answers by writing short unsatisfactory bs such as ,,muh ur gay" or ,,muh u feel bad" to gain time to formulate this nonsense answer because you thought you would own me by claiming thousands of different strawmans, I'm laughing hard at your nonexistent iq and wannabe failed trolling
I didn't read a single line lol