Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You are not a man

speedtypingincel

speedtypingincel

height > x
-
You are a man-let. Society will never consider you a man. No, only the top 20% of men are considered "men". When women complain about being hit on, they complain about not being hit on by the top 5% of men. They filter out the countless of average/below-average men who hit on them. They are not humans. They must be castrated, they must be betabuxx slaves. They must be her beta orbiter. When society says "men don't commit", "men are shallow", "men hook up a lot", "men have it easier in the work force", they mean tall dudes, not you, the manlet.

You are not a man.

Last edited:
You assume I'm short. Not everyone here is short. I'm short, but you're addressing everyone.

Life is a party which is meant to be enjoyed by Chads and foids only. Ugly and short men (95% of the male population) aren't invited to this party. We are invisible, non existent and mere spectators. We watch Chads and foids having fun while we wallow in self pity and anger.

If I was 6'2" instead of 5'7" I would be so much happier. Fuuuuuuuuuuuck :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

It's a thread directed at short men.

But you didn't direct it at short men in the title. If I make a thread saying "You're incel because you're ethnic" that's not accurate, because not everyone here is ethnic.

But you didn't direct it at short men in the title. If I make a thread saying "You're incel because you're ethnic" that's not accurate, because not everyone here is ethnic.
True, but then again, I didn't have a better title.

When foids talk about men they talk about Chad.

For ex: "all men are abusive" , "where did the real men go?" :soy:

Life is a lottery, it depends on how you look, where you live, how intelligent you are, what clothes you wear, what neighbours you have, what car you drive, how much money you make etc etc

Seriously I hate my mother and father so much I would want to put them in jail for putting me in this living hell

Life is a lottery, it depends on how you look, where you live, how intelligent you are, what clothes you wear, what neighbours you have, what car you drive, how much money you make etc etc

Seriously I hate my mother and father so much I would want to put them in jail for putting me in this living hell
Sometimes it's not even your parents fault. I have autism which my parents don't have.

I have more testosterone than tallfags

Yes so were many important figures in history
Most figures in history were either average height or tall. I assume you're talking about Napoleon Bonaparte?

brutal heightpill,people see you as a child when you are a manlet

I'm 6'4 so that's not a problem.

Last edited:
Yeah. But i dont care that much tbh i think i might be destined to greatness
Yeah, Napoleon was born in 1771 IIRC, he was 1,69m (5'6" ½). For his time he was average. People still call him short because they want to bash assertive manlets with "napoleon complex".

When i look at myself in the mirror i dont see a man at all