Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel You are lucky not to live in Italy

AncapFAG

AncapFAG

Blackpilled With "Dio brando" lookmaxing
-
Italy, in addition to having the scariest female hypergamy there is also a country full of debt and reduced rather badly. The population averages 40 years and is the second oldest country in the world, moreover in Europe they consider us less than zero. Then living in Milan also full of illegal immigrants and Arabs is not exactly the best

The economy sucks. But I spent some time in Italy and people were nice to me, joked around and stuff. Even the foids. No, I did not ascend.

>scariest female hypergamy there is

Don't mean to be the race-to-the-bottom one-upping incel but Toronto is leagues worse that anywhere in europe.

The city where I grew up had a ton of people from sicilian ancestry. They were all short and loud folks.

I find Italy very interesting. I've always wanted to visit Rome and the Roman Catholic Church.

I was there two times nice people and atmosphere

I may be living in Italy in 2 years or so, do the women there enjoy short black men?

Ive been to Naples last year. It looked like a city in a 3rd world country. Over for italycels.

I may be living in Italy in 2 years or so, do the women there enjoy short black men?
Italian foids are fetishist for Black Man and arabs

Naples IS a 3rd world country city.
Anche Milano fa cagare, pensa che oggi manco funzionava la metro, poi le donne italiane sia teen che mature sono le più brutte del mondo

Italy is the hell for the ugly men.

Ive been to Naples last year. It looked like a city in a 3rd world country. Over for italycels.
Naples is a gigashithole. Always been like that.

Seriously?:what: Hard to believe.

I am Middle Easterner. Maybe I should come by ;)
No, it’s not true.

I’m half Middle Easterner (Iranian) and half Italian and I’m living in Italy and ALL girl reject me. I’m HKV at 20 years old.

Isn't Salvini kicking out many migrants and sending ships with """""refugees""""" back to Africa when they arrive to Italian coast?

I’ve never been to Italy but it’s a place that seems nice to me.

Gotta be better than France. Fuck France. Nuke it.

No, it’s not true.
I thought so. OP is probably a angry Whitecel, spreading the lie that we ethnics would steal their beloved white wahmen.
Gotta be better than France. Fuck France. Nuke it.
Do not be so disrespectful to France, bro. After all, that's the home country of our saint.

Isn't Salvini kicking out many migrants and sending ships with """""refugees""""" back to Africa when they arrive to Italian coast?
Yeah, but not much progress is being made against those who are already here.

I’ve never been to Italy but it’s a place that seems nice to me.
he's gigacoping

Do not be so disrespectful to France, bro. After all, that's the home country of our saint.
Nah fuck that stupid country. French accent has always pissed me off and they are giant pussies. I don’t feel bad that rapefugees are taking over.

If I could nuke 3 places France would be at the top.
1. France
2. Israel
3. The entire west coast of America

ironically i live in Italy ....
It's over for me

I must disagree, italian foids do not like ethnics, excepted old landwhales that crave for human dildos. It's not nice to give false hope to people.
Ethnics, please do not come to Italy. Our cities are full of roaming blacks and curries who behave like undisciplined kids due to the moronic immigration policies of the previous government. If you come to Italy, probably they'll treat you like a beggar despite your good manners.

And italian foids are not more hypergamous than other countries counterparts, but they are very entitled. As we say in Italy "se la tirano". They are deeply convinced to be princesses and to have an advantage by having a pussy that makes them so above males. They'll never bother into asking. Even Chad must struggle in Italy and if he drops the foid for and easier target he will be labelled as a fake man.

How is Sicily?
in northern Italy you have to be rich or have an important status because all the foids are daughters of prestigious fathers and very snobby in southern Italy you have to have a nice southern look

Sicily is the heart of the South, there the aspect of "terrone" makes the difference

I must disagree, italian foids do not like ethnics, excepted old landwhales that crave for human dildos. It's not nice to give false hope to people.
Ethnics, please do not come to Italy. Our cities are full of roaming blacks and curries who behave like undisciplined kids due to the moronic immigration policies of the previous government. If you come to Italy, probably they'll treat you like a beggar despite your good manners.

And italian foids are not more hypergamous than other countries counterparts, but they are very entitled. As we say in Italy "se la tirano". They are deeply convinced to be princesses and to have an advantage by having a pussy that makes them so above males. They'll never bother into asking. Even Chad must struggle in Italy and if he drops the foid for and easier target he will be labelled as a fake man.
Più che altro le donne italiane sono molto ipocrite e bigotte allo stesso tempo, bisogna considerare che l'Italia è un paese di 40enni, e tra questi ci sono simpatiche signore che vanno a cercarsi il cazzo negro poiché disperate e patetiche. Basta vedere i vari casi di italiane che andavano a scopare nei centri sociali o nei centri di accoglienza. Che paese del cazzo avere il fenotipo anglosassone hallstat o est europeo in Italia è invalidante

Italy? More like shitaly.

Più che altro le donne italiane sono molto ipocrite e bigotte allo stesso tempo, bisogna considerare che l'Italia è un paese di 40enni, e tra questi ci sono simpatiche signore che vanno a cercarsi il cazzo negro poiché disperate e patetiche. Basta vedere i vari casi di italiane che andavano a scopare nei centri sociali o nei centri di accoglienza. Che paese del cazzo avere il fenotipo anglosassone hallstat o est europeo in Italia è invalidante
First, i'm italian too but as long as we are in an iternational, and mostly american based forum, we should type in english, in respect to other users.

I'm 37 (it's truly over for me) and i can assure that foids believe they are young at this age. It's fucking insane.
Foids (and guys too honestly) act like they are teens until they mid 20ies, then start acting like young womans until their mid 30ies. When they reach 35 years they consider having a baby. I can assure that lots of my former classmates both in HS and college are "young moms" now.
And the foids visiting refugees to get fucked are more likely 50 or 60 years old than 40. Foids are leading our country into degeneracy.

It's pizza time

Don't mean to be the race-to-the-bottom one-upping incel but Toronto is leagues worse that anywhere in europe.

The city where I grew up had a ton of people from sicilian ancestry. They were all short and loud folks.

Nonsense. In Toronto one can still ascend with ethnic foids. In Italy all young immigrants are male.

But I'm also unlucky to live at all.

Nonsense. In Toronto one can still ascend with ethnic foids. In Italy all young immigrants are male.
Oh cool another JBW memer and white woman worshipper. Opinion discarded. Implying that colored woman have lower standards and worship white men is very small minded.

I understand you have a rapefugee crisis in europe, and that these folks steal italian women from you. I understand eurocels have it rough (all smart europeans left for America before WWII). But to compare some shitskins raping women and lowinhibmaxxing to a feminized, multicultural (AKA anti-white), "1st world" shithole where women have been bred to accept nothing but 8+/10 is crazy.

My condolences. I don't live in toronto but I went there and was horrified. Shitaly is definitely worse than where I live.

The population averages 40 years and is the second oldest country in the world
Just a quick search, median age though, whatever.
Point is, it's not a particularly unique thing to Italy, but rather 1st world countries have much higher average lifespan and reduced birthrates and the differences between countries, at least first world countries, is rather minimal or even inconsequential.
Essentially you're complaining about being born into first world country.

Attachments

• qqq.PNG
    qqq.PNG
    22.6 KB · Views: 66
Oh cool another JBW memer and white woman worshipper. Opinion discarded. Implying that colored woman have lower standards and worship white men is very small minded.

I understand you have a rapefugee crisis in europe, and that these folks steal italian women from you. I understand eurocels have it rough (all smart europeans left for America before WWII). But to compare some shitskins raping women and lowinhibmaxxing to a feminized, multicultural (AKA anti-white), "1st world" shithole where women have been bred to accept nothing but 8+/10 is crazy.

My condolences. I don't live in toronto but I went there and was horrified. Shitaly is definitely worse than where I live.

Western Europe is as much as a femminist hypergamus shithole as North America, but all our immigrants are young males, whereas Canada has a large number of noodlewhores and currywhores. Toronto is way better than anywhere in Europe. That's for sure.

• Sweden has 123 boys for every 100 girls, more significant difference than China under one-child policy

https://legalinsurrection.com/2016/...n-male-gender-imbalance-worse-than-china/amp/

Resurrect the Roman empire!

Italy made some kick-ass disco music and horror movies though.

Then living in Milan also full of illegal immigrants and Arabs is not exactly the best

Don't cope with immigrants lmao, this country completely destroyed itself with Vatikan, mafia, freemasonry, laziness, corruption etc...

Also the sex drive of most southern-italians is simply insane, legit 7/10 who go for landwhales are very common, they enable hypergamy like no tomorrow

Italy has a long history of betraying its militar partners.

I'm not surprised that this place is now a giant garbage.

Dont forget that Rome failed when its feminine degeneracy began

I confirm, I'm Italian and here I'm not only rejected by 4/10 foids who can easily have 7/10 men, but also it will very hard for me to find a good job :feelsbadman:

I confirm, I'm Italian and here I'm not only rejected by 4/10 foids who can easily have 7/10 men, but also it will very hard for me to find a good job :feelsbadman:
gymaxxing e neetmaxing possono essere la nostra salvezza verso l'ascensione più totale :feelshehe::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

I live in S(o)wedom and I don't doubt you for a second. Zog america is hell on earth for every truecel, whether that's Canada or the US

When I think of Italy I picture a third world shit hole to be honest

I've met Italian roasties. I could tell they want Chad or nothing.

It never started for Mussolinicels.

Italycel here.
It's basically virgin mary idea+ misandrist feminist+ ashkenazi genetics= gynocentric hypergamous hellhole.

I wonder what our Captain will do once he realizes we still don't have any children after having removed illegals nad betterd the economic situation. Will he face the reality? The need to start disciplining thots

I like Italy tbh, the Italian girl’s are the hottest. They still believe in traditional values like woman stays to cook and clean while the man works.

Italy is a place to visit, not to live in.

The economy sucks. But I spent some time in Italy and people were nice to me, joked around and stuff. Even the foids. No, I did not ascend.
So women weren't nice to you. They would have had sex with you because you're the hawt tourist. Another :blackpill::feelsohh: for ya