Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You are literally a mentally ill masochist if you DON´T root for the shooter

Getlooksordie

Getlooksordie

Banned
-
You are seriously fucked in the head if you feel sympathy for any of the "victims".

It´s like a Jew in WW2 being sad because someone assassinated Hitler.

I laughed out loud when I read the news about a Valentines shooting. Will have a beer in the shooters honor later on.

Thread should be stickied

I just don't give a fuck, it's easier.

in b4 weak cucks call you a bad guy

agreed.

sm.jpg

bless our third prophet St. Nicholas!

We won tonight. Elliot Rodgers & St. BlackOps2cel has answered our prayers.

Truth! those people would have bullied you laughed at you and shunned you out if you went to that highschool. and you feel sympathy for them? JFL

Awesome. So this guy was a bullied incel then? I praise him seriously. Just lol at any faggots on here denying this. Go back to Lookism.

Depends if he killed his bullies or random people. If he killed random people ruining their parents lives he should be publicly executed. JFL at anyone supporting him killing random people. Would you be okay with being a sacrifice to someones rage when you did nothing to that person? You have to be a fucking retard

Nautica1983 said:
Depends if he killed his bullies or random people. If he killed random people ruining their parents lives he should be publicly executed. JFL at anyone supporting him killing random people. Would you be okay with being a sacrifice to someones rage when you did nothing to that person? You have to be a fucking retard

All human are scum...so yeah. Praise him.

anincelforlifelol said:
All human are scum...so yeah. Praise him.

Strong logic and generalization there. Great argument.

Nautica1983 said:
Strong logic and generalization there. Great argument.

I don't argue with cucks bro.

anincelforlifelol said:
I don't argue with cucks bro.

Lol yeah, because not rejoicing in the killings of random people makes someone a cuck, you didnt argue because you have no argument. Go to bed kiddo. No more edge for you tonight.

Nautica1983 said:
Lol yeah, because not rejoicing in the killings of random people makes someone a cuck, you didnt argue because you have no argument. Go to bed kiddo. No more edge for you tonight.

All your posts have always been incredibly stupid, so it's not surprising that your pathetic cuck beta disgusting bluepilled mindset doesn't agree with the incel school shooter who just made me smile. And he did it on Valentine's Day. I love this.

anincelforlifelol said:
All your posts have always been incredibly stupid, so it's not surprising that your pathetic cuck beta disgusting bluepilled mindset doesn't agree with the incel school shooter who just made me smile. And he did it on Valentine's Day. I love this.

My post are logical and actually make sense. Your's are stupid because you're a primitive retard. Goodnight.

Nautica1983 said:
My post are logical and actually make sense. Your's are stupid because you're a primitive retard. Goodnight.

Cope.

Not rooting for another ER to come = willful repression of a natural stance

Tho he only injured 14 and killed some

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back