Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee You are incelated to reject tall foids, women over 20, non-white women, non-virgin women and ugly women, bro

fake for karma

This is such bullshit, I've approached hundreds of obese women to no avail

goalposts constantly moving

Fucking assholes, if only it were true that women were hitting on us and we needed to lower our standards. Do they really think we enjoy being alone and bitter?

Women who are far from perfect ALL WANT THE SAME FUCKING CHAD THAT EVERY OTHER GIRL WANTS. HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES MUST THIS BE REPEATED?

Fuck.

I want a gf that taller than me

Tall foids are genetically superior and ideal for manlets. Their eggs are worth more than femlet eggs. IT is so retarded.

Well as a white guy i'm entitled to white foids imo ( in my opinion ) but unfortunately i'm not an ethnic rapefugee.

Don't they understand that incel = involuntary celibate? "The fact that involuntary celibates reject women" - see how retarded this sounds?
Tall foids are genetically superior and ideal for manlets. Their eggs are worth more than femlet eggs. IT is so retarded.
I wouldnt mind a tall foid ngl