Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] You are fakecel if you don’t consume at least 5 liters of energy drink a day

Do you drink this much energy drink?

• Total voters
Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Hee ho!
★★★★★
Real truecels have NOTHING to live for and can only get out of bed because we are fueled by copious amount of caffeine and stimulants from the many energy drinks we consume

if you don’t drink at least half the amount of cans as seen above then you are probably a retard mentalcel and should go outside to ascend

Real truecels have NOTHING to live for and can only get out of bed because we are fueled by copious amount of caffeine and stimulants from the many energy drinks we consume

View attachment 505809

if you don’t drink at least half the amount of cans as seen above then you are probably a retard mentalcel and should go outside to ascend
Headache

I feel like my heart explodes every time I take a sip. Maybe I'm just paranoid.

No need; I'm taking a stimulant and two antidepressants daily.

whenever i drink one my mum says itll kill me, stupid bitch

I'm not a mentalcel, yet I've never consumed energy drinks.

I drink BANG or gfuel, I like the tetris, birthdaycake, and key lime pie flavours.

@Jungle also chugs BANG, it is the secret to postmaxxing :ahegao:

Nah. I'm not looking for early heart attack

Sad shit man

Based
The lemon, pina colada, and radical skadattle flavours are excellent as well. Occasionally I'll have a REIGN but they have limited good flavours. Can't find the carnival candy which was their best

How do you have money for this lol. I just drink a ton of milk.

I need your help to immigrant to Australia
Ok I’m sending a already paid taxi to your coordinates, he will drive you to australia and then you can go from there

Ok I’m sending a already paid taxi to your coordinates, he will drive you to australia and then you can go from there
taxi that goes above the water sounds cool can't wait to see
but i had to live with you until I found a job or sometin:feelsaww:

BANG is the worst of them. Heart attack in a can.

I cant afford it.

NOTHING to lose , i dont care Heart attack :hax::hax:

if you don't chainsmoke inbetween taking sips then you aren't as truecel as me

caffeine is for weak homosexuals, im natural and i dont put nigger drugs in my body

agree even if larp

Xanax is better than that shit

I only drink water and milk

I drink lots of coffee
Drinking energy drinks is a teen/zoomer trait