Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill You are delusional if you think your mom loves you as much as she would love a Chad son

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
Deep inside she will forever be disappointed that you aren't Chad, even if she tries to hide it. :blackpill:

ALL women prefer Chad, even mothers. She will talk to her colleagues who have Chad sons and feel resentment and embarassment. :blackpill:

She still kind of pretends that she loves you, because society demands it, but don't be delusional about her true feelings that are buried deep inside. :blackpill:

My mum thinks I'm a chad :feelsthink:

Well, putting myself in her shoes feels bad, so I get it

My mum rejected me as soon as I was born. :forcedsmile:
My grand ma rejected me after her stroke :forcedsmile:

Yeah, I have come to terms with that. It is very apparent with my aunt, and her daughter. My aunt, and my cousin, hardly talk to me, and it is because I am a single 29-year-old dishonorable incel.

My mom loves me enough. Infinitely more than any non-related foid on the planet.

Mothers want to show off their offsprings. When you are an embarassment she has to sit down and listen to her ""friends"" talk about their children's victories in life.
Thank God my parents had my sister, if I were a single child my mother would be on antidepressants.

Mothers want to show off their offsprings. When you are an embarassment she has to sit down and listen to her ""friends"" talk about their children's victories in life.
Thank God my parents had my sister, if I were a single child my mother would be on antidepressants.
The most important child's victory is a good look. :blackpill:

my mom thinks I'm chad because I'm smart and I always give that same shitty excuse that "I'm not looking for relationships because I'm focused on my studies"

Last edited:
My mom always tells me she wishes I was taller and better looking lol.

She can you love but yeah not even near how proud and full of joy she would be if you were tall successful Chad.

my mom called me ugly to my face when she was drunk (hence why i know its the truth) and she will frequently bring up the phrase, "you were so handsome as a young boy" then sigh while looking at younger photos of me. im glad she is being honest with me but i feel she may think if she keeps telling me that....im....somehow.....suposed to get motivated and anti-ugly myself or...something?

but yea it's brutal when i overhear her talk to her friends or my aunts
mom: so yea how is Lucy doing?
Aunt: oh Lucy is doing great! she is pregnant with her second child and her husband got promoted to the firm hahahahahaa. And your son, umm....Pumkin I think he calls himself?
mom: well you know.....and how does Lucy's first child look like? does she resemble the father?
Aunt: OMG i'm so glad you asked she looks so much like Lucy blah blah blah...and blah blah blah....blah blah....

it's so obvious my mom redirects anything related to me and parrots back what the other person is talking about because there is nothing positive to say about me. the only thing her friends or my family know about me is that i'm a fat fuck and so when they give my mom anything they give her like cakes or cookies and shit cuz they know she can bring it home to her son (me) and he will eat it cuz he's a fatty fucking fat fuck :feelshaha::feelshaha: im not even joking i wish i was. my mom bought me a bag of mixed chocolates last week that a coworker gave her. it's in the fridge. i wish i was making this shit up. that's all they know about me. that im fat and bald and that i work from home. god dammit how depressed my mom must be to not have anything positive to say about me while all around her everyone else is Chad or Stacy (or at very least a normie with friends and stories to tell. i have nothing)

I know that my mother would love me far more if I were taller. I saw the way she looked at me when I first wore 4 inch elevator shoes.

Well, it's her fault to a large extent. She is 150 cm, and my father is 162 cm. I'm extremely lucky I even got to 171 cm.

my mom hates me but shes loves my 6ft brother just because he's tall and not ugly like me:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

My mom is an alcoholic. Probably became one to cope because of me

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back