Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel You Are Better Off A Chad Junior Without A dad .

massculini

massculini

St African BlackCell
-
I'm better off a Chad Jnr 6 feet height raised by some single whore in some shithole getto . Good genetics outweighs education and soft life. Most people who identify as incels were raised in conservative or cucktriachal households where both parents were available and dispensed their traditional roles efficiently.
Now you are an adult either independent or still living in your parents shadows but the soyciety is never the same again. Nature is so brutal against unattractive people . I guess there are many educated incels who cannot get employment just based off their bad looks or the ones qualified cannot climb ranks they'd rather give that chance to some incompetent Chad/stacy and pamper them around like babies .

Many Chad juniors raised by single mothers have better chances of success than incels who had both parents and grew up in soft lives . A Chad can end up becoming and actor , athlete , musician, model , or anything and just blow up to success just based on his good looks because he has the power to light up an hallo effect. On the other hand the incels even after successfully completing his higher education and landing a well paying corporate job can end up committing suicide out of sexual frustrations because of getting cucked by his trad wife .

Again why are many incels smart IQ wise? I know this because I have covered a significant amount of blackpill content joined a couple of incel forums just to be amazed by their intellectualism. Maybe their unused sexual energy is transmuted to creativity or maybe it is a gift nature rewards us to survive since we can't cope or fit in the contemporary soyciety. Does Chad have to be smart ? No are they even? Nope . If they were really smart they wouldn't be fucking around like wild animals they'd be sticking and loyal to one stacy so that other foids would be distributed to carpet for the bottom 80% of the SMP . Most chads are bluepilled meaning they are not smart ,they don't need it anyway.

If I were a Chad I'd been really far ahead in life not just the fact that I'd have access to pussies but also to better careers.
We have always mocked kids raised by single mothers not baring in mind that many of them are better genetic wise . Their mothers just wanted the best of blackpill for them a contrary to some of our mothers who just settled for some beta providers just because they wanted some loser to pay their college fees

Again why are many incels smart IQ wise? I know this because I have covered a significant amount of blackpill content joined a couple of incel forums just to be amazed by their intellectualism. Maybe their unused sexual energy is transmuted to creativity or maybe it is a gift nature rewards us to survive since we can't cope or fit in the contemporary soyciety.

The answer is much simpler:

Senile plaques (SP) and neurofibrillary tangles (NFT) are the major histopathological changes that occur in Alzheimer's disease (AD). How these two different types of lesions are related to each other and to the dementia of AD is unknown. Recent studies lead to paradoxical conclusions: NFT and neuronal alterations such as synapse loss are much more closely related to the symptoms of dementia than are SP. However, mutations in the beta-amyloid protein of SP have been found in some patients with familial AD, suggesting that an abnormality in amyloid causes the development of SP, NFT and AD dementia. Examination of transgenic animals that produce amyloid precursor protein (APP), or altered forms of APP, may lead to the development of an animal model of AD, and ultimately to answers that link amyloid production to neuronal alterations, and cognitive impairments.
Sniek

PopulationGroupSample SizeRef AlleleAlt Allele

PopulationGroupSample SizeRef AlleleAlt Allele
TotalGlobal10618G=0.59314A=0.40686, T=0.00000
EuropeanSub8276G=0.5168A=0.4832, T=0.0000
AfricanSub1406G=0.9587A=0.0413, T=0.0000
African OthersSub54G=0.94A=0.06, T=0.00
African AmericanSub1352G=0.9593A=0.0407, T=0.0000
AsianSub46G=0.91A=0.09, T=0.00
East AsianSub32G=0.88A=0.12, T=0.00

Are you that fuck with the YouTube channel? I’ve watched one of your videos before I think, I could be mistaken

Are you that fuck with the YouTube channel? I’ve watched one of your videos before I think, I could be mistaken
Exactly, it's a music channel but I began adding some balckpill content because I wanted an inspiration for my upcoming blackpilled album

Exactly, it's a music channel but I began adding some balckpill content because I wanted an inspiration for my upcoming blackpilled album
Hah, I came across it searching for bpill content, recognized the name