Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious You are an adult as soon as you hit puberty, not when you finish it.

F

foosballcel

Banned
-
a response to @Edmund_Kemper
biologically an adult is someone who reaches full sexual maturity. Puberty when you reach sexual maturity. You have to be POST pubescent to be an adult
this thread is releveant by @Nebuchadnezzar

Sexual maturity is the capability of an organism to reproduce. It may be considered synonymous with adulthood,[1] but, in humans, puberty encompasses the process of sexual maturation and adulthood is based on cultural definitions
Historically and cross-culturally, adulthood has been determined primarily by the start of puberty (the appearance of secondary sex characteristics such as menstruation and the development of breasts in women, ejaculation, the development of facial hair, and a deeper voice in men, and pubic hair in both sexes).[1] In the past, a person usually moved from the status of child directly to the status of adult, often with this shift being marked by some type of coming-of-age test or ceremony.[2] During the Industrial Revolution, children went to work as soon as they could in order to help provide for their family. There was not a huge emphasis on school or education in general. Many children could get a job and were not required to have experience as adults are nowadays.

After the social construct of adolescence was created, adulthood split into two forms: biological adulthood and social adulthood.

Adolescense is 100% a social construct, period, end of.

@Draestyn @Zensfy @LOLI BREEDING @JosefMengelecel @happiless

High IQ thread.

"muh fbi" :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

you have 0 clue what you're talking about
I will take this opportunity to mention that I swear I never ever ever talk to people younger than 18 online. And all my adult content is strictly 18+ legal and moral:). Oh, those loli hentai? Oh no Officer, those are not "lolis" ,what do you take me for? Some pedo? Those women are all officially legal age

I will take this opportunity to mention that I swear I never ever ever talk to people younger than 18 online. And all my adult content is strictly 18+ legal and moral:). Oh, those loli hentai? Oh no Officer, those are not "lolis" ,what do you take me for? Some pedo? Those women are all officially legal age
yeah you're just a paranoid bitch

and btw, a bunch of young incels on this forum are under 18, so you do talk to people under 18 online

"but fbi im not a faggot" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

and btw, a bunch of young incels on this forum are under 18, so you do talk to people under 18 online

"but fbi im not a faggot" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Ok fbi

JFL at paranoidcels, he acts like looking at loli hentai is the same as mass murder.
I'm 17 so can't be "pedo", fuck off with this cucked shit.

a response to @Edmund_Kemper

this thread is releveant by @Nebuchadnezzar

Adolescense is 100% a social construct, period, end of.

@Draestyn @Zensfy @LOLI BREEDING @JosefMengelecel @happiless
Adolescent is defined as when you change into an adult. The modern concept of adolescent is incorrect. They think it’s a synonym for teen which is BS. It biologically should mean pubescent.

those cultures’ also made adulthood a social construct. The start of puberty? That’s not adulthood at all. To reach sexual maturity you must finish puberty. Puberty is the sexual maturation process and is defined as the process of changing from child to adult. You’re an adult once that process is done and you have finished puberty.

We don’t begin adolescence until ages 10-12 and don’t become adults until age 15-17.

By the time a female has "finished puberty" she's already out of her prime age.

Jfl. The laws aren’t even that strict in India. Loli hentai is perfectly legal in most places. In fact I could straight up go to police officer and say I jerk off to lolis and they would do nothing.
:feelswhat:

JFL at paranoidcels, he acts like looking at loli hentai is the same as mass murder.

I'm 17 so can't be "pedo", fuck off with this cucked shit.
A person must be at least 16 years old, and at least five years older than the prepubescent child, for the attraction to be diagnosed as pedophilia.

A person must be at least 16 years old, and at least five years older than the prepubescent child, for the attraction to be diagnosed as pedophilia.
the DSM definition is retarded, they say 13 years old is pedo

i've seen 12 year olds with tits for fucks sake

they pedo cutoff should be 10/11, not 13

By the time a female has "finished puberty" she's already out of her prime age.
High IQ. Once a foid starts to show signs of tanner stage 2 of puberty, she is biologically an adult and sexually mature.

JFL True. That's why foids are best at 7-14yos imho
By the time she reaches age of cucksent, she is past prime age.

8-14 is prime age, 7 and less is too young to fuck.
I would fuck at 7-8 depending on the loli

Dangerously based :worryfeels:

Attachments

• ..jpg
    ..jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 4

the DSM definition is retarded, they say 13 years old is pedo

i've seen 12 year olds with tits for fucks sake

they pedo cutoff should be 10/11, not 13
Laws are stupid in most cases and girls by age 13 go out until the morning and gets wasted but they had to draw the line somewhere. Someone who is 16-17 yo could be legally persecuted for pedophilia so our youngcels should be more careful.

I don't get why this keeps getting brought up. Everytime I see threads like this, I just think I wouldn't want to fuck a foid younger than 16; which is the age of consent in my state. It also works because I find that if I keep going younger past that, I start feeling like I have to be careful not to bump into them or else I may knock them down to the floor. I'm not basing this off of the "purity" meme, I have this one 9 year old cousin that I can just see a psychotic stare everytime.