Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious You are an adult as soon as you hit puberty, not when you finish it.

F

foosballcel

Banned
-
18d 16h 22m
a response to Edmund_Kemper @Edmund_Kemper
Edmund_Kemper said:
biologically an adult is someone who reaches full sexual maturity. Puberty when you reach sexual maturity. You have to be POST pubescent to be an adult
this thread is releveant by Nebuchadnezzar @Nebuchadnezzar

Sexual maturity is the capability of an organism to reproduce. It may be considered synonymous with adulthood,[1] but, in humans, puberty encompasses the process of sexual maturation and adulthood is based on cultural definitions
Historically and cross-culturally, adulthood has been determined primarily by the start of puberty (the appearance of secondary sex characteristics such as menstruation and the development of breasts in women, ejaculation, the development of facial hair, and a deeper voice in men, and pubic hair in both sexes).[1] In the past, a person usually moved from the status of child directly to the status of adult, often with this shift being marked by some type of coming-of-age test or ceremony.[2] During the Industrial Revolution, children went to work as soon as they could in order to help provide for their family. There was not a huge emphasis on school or education in general. Many children could get a job and were not required to have experience as adults are nowadays.

After the social construct of adolescence was created, adulthood split into two forms: biological adulthood and social adulthood.

Adolescense is 100% a social construct, period, end of.

D @Draestyn Zensfy @Zensfy LOLI BREEDING @LOLI BREEDING JosefMengelecel @JosefMengelecel happiless @happiless

Caesercel

Caesercel

Just pass me the rope already
-
160d 13h 54m
Longbowman

Longbowman

Johannes Factotum
-
7d 19h 7m
High IQ thread.

F

foosballcel

Banned
-
18d 16h 22m
Caesercel said:
"muh fbi" :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

you have 0 clue what you're talking about

Caesercel

Caesercel

-
160d 13h 54m
foosballcel said:
"muh fbi" :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

you have 0 clue what you're talking about
I will take this opportunity to mention that I swear I never ever ever talk to people younger than 18 online. And all my adult content is strictly 18+ legal and moral:). Oh, those loli hentai? Oh no Officer, those are not "lolis" ,what do you take me for? Some pedo? Those women are all officially legal age

Broly

Broly

feared
★★★★★
50d 12h 26m
Caesercel said:
I will take this opportunity to mention that I swear I never ever ever talk to people younger than 18 online. And all my adult content is strictly 18+ legal and moral:). Oh, those loli hentai? Oh no Officer, those are not "lolis" ,what do you take me for? Some pedo? Those women are all officially legal age
Me next year

F

foosballcel

Banned
-
18d 16h 22m
Caesercel said:
yeah you're just a paranoid bitch

and btw, a bunch of young incels on this forum are under 18, so you do talk to people under 18 online

"but fbi im not a faggot" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Caesercel

Caesercel

-
160d 13h 54m
foosballcel said:

and btw, a bunch of young incels on this forum are under 18, so you do talk to people under 18 online

"but fbi im not a faggot" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Ok fbi

D

Deleted member 34972

VX
-
23d 16h 22m
foosballcel said:

JFL at paranoidcels, he acts like looking at loli hentai is the same as mass murder.
Caesercel said:
I'm 17 so can't be "pedo", fuck off with this cucked shit.

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

Suicide is self-expression
★★★★★
233d 20h 29m
foosballcel said:
a response to Edmund_Kemper @Edmund_Kemper

this thread is releveant by Nebuchadnezzar @Nebuchadnezzar

Adolescense is 100% a social construct, period, end of.

D @Draestyn Zensfy @Zensfy LOLI BREEDING @LOLI BREEDING JosefMengelecel @JosefMengelecel happiless @happiless
Adolescent is defined as when you change into an adult. The modern concept of adolescent is incorrect. They think it’s a synonym for teen which is BS. It biologically should mean pubescent.

those cultures’ also made adulthood a social construct. The start of puberty? That’s not adulthood at all. To reach sexual maturity you must finish puberty. Puberty is the sexual maturation process and is defined as the process of changing from child to adult. You’re an adult once that process is done and you have finished puberty.

We don’t begin adolescence until ages 10-12 and don’t become adults until age 15-17.

CrackingYs

CrackingYs

I.N.C.E.L. Security Officer
129d 9h 4m
By the time a female has "finished puberty" she's already out of her prime age.

JosefMengelecel

JosefMengelecel

Proud advocate of räpe, incest, and pedophilia
-
135d 22h 53m
foosballcel said:

Jfl. The laws aren’t even that strict in India. Loli hentai is perfectly legal in most places. In fact I could straight up go to police officer and say I jerk off to lolis and they would do nothing.
Caesercel said:
:feelswhat:

Zensfy

Zensfy

5'9"
-
24d 16h 21m
High IQ. Once a foid starts to show signs of tanner stage 2 of puberty, she is biologically an adult and sexually mature.
CrackingYs said:
JFL True. That's why foids are best at 7-14yos imho

Mecoja

Mecoja

fuck society
★★★★★
102d 57m
Draestyn said:
JFL at paranoidcels, he acts like looking at loli hentai is the same as mass murder.

I'm 17 so can't be "pedo", fuck off with this cucked shit.
A person must be at least 16 years old, and at least five years older than the prepubescent child, for the attraction to be diagnosed as pedophilia.

F

foosballcel

Banned
-
18d 16h 22m
Mecoja said:
A person must be at least 16 years old, and at least five years older than the prepubescent child, for the attraction to be diagnosed as pedophilia.
the DSM definition is retarded, they say 13 years old is pedo

i've seen 12 year olds with tits for fucks sake

they pedo cutoff should be 10/11, not 13

D

Deleted member 34972

VX
-
23d 16h 22m
CrackingYs said:
By the time she reaches age of cucksent, she is past prime age.
Zensfy said:
That's why foids are best at 7-14yos imho
8-14 is prime age, 7 and less is too young to fuck.

Zensfy

Zensfy

5'9"
-
24d 16h 21m
Draestyn said:

I would fuck at 7-8 depending on the loli

D

Deleted member 34972

VX
-
23d 16h 22m
Zensfy said:
It depends on the foid, but younger than 8 is too small to fuck if you aren't dicklet.

F

foosballcel

Banned
-
18d 16h 22m
Draestyn said:
Zensfy said:
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

too young for me ngl

but tbh, i dont judge, soyciety hates me for liking anything under 18

Zensfy

Zensfy

5'9"
-
24d 16h 21m
foosballcel said:
but tbh, i dont judge, soyciety hates me for liking anything under 18
Dangerously based user:feelsokman:
What's the youngest you would fuck/are attracted to?

F

foosballcel

Banned
-
18d 16h 22m
Zensfy said:
ever hear of mc melody?

Leblid

Leblid

Chileancel, 166cm manlet
★★★★★
18d 2h 6m
CrackingYs said:
Zensfy said:
High IQ. Once a foid starts to show signs of tanner stage 2 of puberty, she is biologically an adult and sexually mature.

JFL True. That's why foids are best at 7-14yos imho
Draestyn said:

Zensfy said:

Dangerously based :worryfeels:

Attachments

• ..jpg
    ..jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 3
F

foosballcel

Banned
-
18d 16h 22m
Zensfy said:
go on discord

Idotms

Idotms

the моds must die
★★★★★
90d 3h 16m
Caesercel said:

Mecoja

Mecoja

fuck society
★★★★★
102d 57m
foosballcel said:
the DSM definition is retarded, they say 13 years old is pedo

i've seen 12 year olds with tits for fucks sake

they pedo cutoff should be 10/11, not 13
Laws are stupid in most cases and girls by age 13 go out until the morning and gets wasted but they had to draw the line somewhere. Someone who is 16-17 yo could be legally persecuted for pedophilia so our youngcels should be more careful.

T

Toxic_Manbabby

Recruit
★★★★
8d 13h 53m
I don't get why this keeps getting brought up. Everytime I see threads like this, I just think I wouldn't want to fuck a foid younger than 16; which is the age of consent in my state. It also works because I find that if I keep going younger past that, I start feeling like I have to be careful not to bump into them or else I may knock them down to the floor. I'm not basing this off of the "purity" meme, I have this one 9 year old cousin that I can just see a psychotic stare everytime.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8