Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You are all mentalcels or fakecels except the turbomanlets.

N

NobodyLovesMe

Recruit
★★
I legit never see turbomanlets with girls. I always see tall/average subhumans with them. literally just don't be a turbomanlet theory.

I am 5'4. Its fucking OVER. I have been called good looking too. But nobody would ever give me a chance literally only because of my height. I am better looking than a lot of guys I see with girls but they have one thing that I don't have. HEIGHT

Height is not overrated. You are all LARPers or just autistic.

NGL 5'4 is suicide on the spot tier.

My apologies.

I am 5ft6.5 in Germany. I thought that I was 5ft8 for a long time.....

Height is a huge factor no doubt, honestly boyo, the best blackpilled advice I can give is to just accept it. Maybe try get into MMA or something too

have been called good looking too.
"Face > height", that's what you get being a manlet with good face. Femoids call you cute or good looking and that's it. You won't get laid.

"Face > height", that's what you get being a manlet with good face. Femoids call you cute or good looking and that's it. You won't get laid.

A manlet has to have a Chad face/bone structure in order to get laid tbh. I've only seen one turbomanlet get a stacy and he was rich and had great genetics everywhere else but height.

If you are 5' 4", white and with a 6.5/10 face you need just to change country.

Change to an etnic manlet country, as Brasil, México or Bolívia.

yeah it literally doesn't matter. Height matters much more for SMV

I agree with this. In the US im incel but I still have hope for running Philippines game.

Over 5'11" is fakecel

Exactly like me, wrong assumption included. I believe I added 2 inches during my early days online and had forgotten and believed my own lie. It's over.

im an ugly asian man who is 5'9. where are my bitches at?

Over 5'11" is fakecel
"just be tall bro"
"women don't notice your face because it's so far above them"

I'm a 6'2 incel with a good frame, so I personally know that it's all about F A C E.

You're about as tall as the average woman. Men will disrespect you everywhere you go, women will be repulsed by you if not they'll see you as a retarded puppy dog type. Everything you do is seen as overcompensation, LDAR.

lol "if you don't have my exact problem you're a fakecel." and hi five-fours altaccount

"just be tall bro"
"women don't notice your face because it's so far above them"

I'm a 6'2 incel with a good frame, so I personally know that it's all about F A C E.
If you're At least 4 facially you should have no issues. What all have you done to escape your ibceldom? If it's nothing then you're a volcel fakecel faggot who should rope

Everyone here has different levels of SMV, doesn't make us more "Fakecel" than anyone else tbh.
That being said, yeah being a 5ft4 turbomalet is probally one of the worst curses you can have.
BUT you can ascend just by moving to another country (SEA) and you'll be treated like a 6ft2 Chad would be in the UK/America, if not better.
Face > height until 5'10. And no face can save below 5'7.
High IQ

If you're At least 4 facially you should have no issues. What all have you done to escape your ibceldom? If it's nothing then you're a volcel fakecel faggot who should rope

I'll probably be visiting Asia next year and run JBW game, so hopefully that should cure it.

Without face, you might s well be 7'2- it won't change anything.
Also, "mentalcels", aside from those with literal autism or heavy schizophrenia, are a complete meme.

When I go out in public, children are taller than me. It's so fucking humiliating.

I would've been have suicided tbh famalama

I legit never see turbomanlets with girls. I always see tall/average subhumans with them. literally just don't be a turbomanlet theory.

I am 5'4. Its fucking OVER. I have been called good looking too. But nobody would ever give me a chance literally only because of my height. I am better looking than a lot of guys I see with girls but they have one thing that I don't have. HEIGHT

literally same
you will probably get banned for bragging on this thread though

what about columbia, or peru?

Agreed. Height = the most important factor, by far. I’ve seen some very ugly and/or fat guys with decent and even hot girls as long as they are TALL.

As a manlet, I know first hand just how over it is.

I’m 5’3

Cm? I'm either 166 or 167. For you in Germany. Sheet.

Yes bro.
Agreed. Height = the most important factor, by far. I’ve seen some very ugly and/or fat guys with decent and even hot girls as long as they are TALL.

As a manlet, I know first hand just how over it is.
Face > height until 5'10. And no face can save below 5'7.