Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel you are a shit-eating cuckold if you dont blame other people for your problems

12 Years a Rotter

12 Years a Rotter

sexless person. pronouns: nig/ger
★★★★★
nothing more cringe than when some beta ''male'' r/incelswithouthate cuckold wants to lay the blame on his own head. yep, i blame jews, women, boomers, niggers, zoomers, capitalists, politicians etc. for all my problems, why? BECAUSE THEY ARE THE PROBLEM. waaaaah i blame myself for being a virgin or waaaah i dont have a proper career yet and it's my fault. fuck off and neck yourself you snivelling submissive cuck for going out like a wimp and saying you fucked up somewhere down the line. no buddy, it was nothing you did. are you seething that i am blaming you for my problems? what ya going to do about it? nothing kek. dont care about this shithole world faggot i will let society collapse with a wide grin on my subhuman face. not my problem nigga boohoo:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Exactly none of my problems in life are my fault I was simply dealt a bad hand while normscum won the lottery

keep bumping this thread or i'll do it myself. i want to make the pedo lurkers seethe

Just blame others for your trash genes theory

just ignore the OP and blame yourself like a castrated redditor theory
I don’t blame myself or others, I blame the fact I was unlucky in the genetic lottery, if we got a better roll we wouldn’t even be on this forum

I don’t blame myself or others, I blame the fact I was unlucky in the genetic lottery, if we got a better roll we wouldn’t even be on this forum
you got your genetics from your parents so blame them instead

I blame jews for almost everything :feelsYall:.

Depends on the problem but yeah, there are some problems I have that are the fault of society.

Your RNG is Either good or Bad , Not my fault for being born ethic , for having suboptimal genetics and lower class in 1. World.

You cant choose being Born and what or where your Born As . therefore it cant be your fault.

Based Post OP . :feelsclown::bigbrain: I never Blame it on myself and i Dont have to justify myself either

@manlet cUnt

I blame my parents, gynocentric society, tradcucks and politicians, and any type of people rights movements.

I blame my parents, gynocentric society, tradcucks and politicians, and any type of people rights movements.
Not your fault not being Born Chad / Lite
Wealthy , and or As a White Woman

This society Worships superficiality and Looks to ridiculous extends , you cant have controll over that if your Born Like Shit and Just Got Minimum wage on your hands :feelsclown:

In Short you dont have controll of your birth right ( how and where your Born ) therefore its Not your fault :bigbrain:

Not your fault not being Born Chad / Lite
Wealthy , and or As a White Woman

This society Worships superficiality and Looks to ridiculous extends , you cant have controll over that if your Born Like Shit and Just Got Minimum wage on your hands :feelsclown:

In Short you dont have controll of your birth right ( how and where your Born ) therefore its Not your fault :bigbrain:
People who are responsible for your general good affect you the most, like evil selfish parents that don't think about long term effects they leave on you, blind school system that ignores domestic abuse and peer bullying, society that don't care for males and disregard any male only problem, government that acts like you owe them everything while not helping you when you need help. Whats the use of living in civilization if you are seen as the least worth worker who doesnt deserve anything.

People who are responsible for your general good affect you the most, like evil selfish parents that don't think about long term effects they leave on you, blind school system that ignores domestic abuse and peer bullying, society that don't care for males and disregard any male only problem, government that acts like you owe them everything while not helping you when you need help. Whats the use of living in civilization if you are seen as the least worth worker who doesnt deserve anything.
Yea and society wants you to justify why you are a Low Tier Workforce . Even If its Not your fault .

While a Woman Sits on her Fat Ass Doing Videos for OF and Desperate Man that wouldnt. Be Desperate If They where Born wealthy and or Chad Tier.

Fck this Clown Ass , Woman worshiping world man :feelsclown:

Yes, it's the jews fault.

Nah, my social retardation and my procrastination are inherently my problems.

I blame everyone because I've done everything I could have done correctly.

nothing more cringe than when some beta ''male'' r/incelswithouthate cuckold wants to lay the blame on his own head. yep, i blame jews, women, boomers, niggers, zoomers, capitalists, politicians etc. for all my problems, why? BECAUSE THEY ARE THE PROBLEM. waaaaah i blame myself for being a virgin or waaaah i dont have a proper career yet and it's my fault. fuck off and neck yourself you snivelling submissive cuck for going out like a wimp and saying you fucked up somewhere down the line. no buddy, it was nothing you did. are you seething that i am blaming you for my problems? what ya going to do about it? nothing kek. dont care about this shithole world faggot i will let society collapse with a wide grin on my subhuman face. not my problem nigga boohoo:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

View attachment 595590
Based

I blame my parents for my shitty genetics :reeeeee:

Nobody truly cares about you ,they just cared about their own version of you inside their head.
Once I realized it, I couldn't hate anymore deeply ,cause I can no longer give a fuck about them anymore.

Based
Life and your future as a whole is basically decided by a coinflip. It's not fair and definitely not our fault that people are dicks simply because we weren't born with the right amount of bones.

Anyone who defends this shitty clown world rigged by RNG deserves to be shot in the gulags