Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel You are a fakecel if you care about anything but yourself

Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those m
-
I hate normies, I hate people who do well by virtue of being born in the right position at the right time, I hate anything that has it better than me. Even an ant has it better than me because it doesn't have severe eczema and will lead a short life but I will have to suffer for almost a century.

I only care about myself because I was never shown any form of care from the day I was born, only disregard and distaste. FUCK ALL NORMIES AND NPCFAGS.

they just exist and get their height and looks from day 1 without even thinking about it once

severe eczema
i was going to agree with your post until this part, then I realized that youre the brainlet retard who says he has eczema in every single one of his posts. fuck yourself stupid ass npc.

Our role in this world is determined since birth.

We get told that we can magically become billionaires and shit, just so that we have the motivation to work hard and wageslave for the Jews

Our role in this world is determined since birth.

We get told that we can magically become billionaires and shit, just so that we have the motivation to work hard and wageslave for the Jews
So basically just be HTN+ in 2023 and beyond theory.
Today I've posted my photo on Instagram and guess what? Female followers from my age didn't even like my photo :feelsUnreal::cryfeels::feelsbadman::feelsrope:

So basically just be HTN+ in 2023 and beyond theory.
Today I've posted my photo on Instagram and guess what? Female followers from my age didn't even like my photo :feelsUnreal::cryfeels::feelsbadman::feelsrope:
At least they didn’t unfollow you after you posted the selfie.